Ye Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Ashok telling Ishita and Mihika, that Raman is covering up Shagun, as she did Amma's accident. Ashok says you know everything Ishita, how could be so innocent, and did you not see Raman and Shagun together since past five days together. Ashok says its because Raman realized that Shagun is the mother of his kids and she can go to jail and he has broken your trust. Ishita does not believe him and taunts him thinking he is lying about Raman. Ishita says you expected me to be shocked, and believe what you say? What did you think I will believe this? Ashok says fine, call him and ask to prove me wrong, if you trust him so much.

Ashok says I did not come here to fire up things. Ishita says you mean I should ask Raman? Ashok asks why, don't you have guts to hear the truth? They argue. Ashok says the man who is still in love with his ex wife since 6 years, will he not help her, you came in his life now, I know him since years. Mihika asks Ishita to ask Raman. Ishita says are you mad. Mihika says we know Raman can't do this, but just go once and end this matter. Ishita agrees and says Ashok to know that Raman did a lot for her family, she trusts him completely, he will have to stay away from her family from now on. He says fine, if I m proved wrong. She says I will prove you wrong.

Ishita leaves with Ashok. Shagun is managing her kids and is preparing to go to the swimming pool. Ruhi thinks about Adi and Shagun talking about Ishita. Raman comes and asks ready. Shagun says 2 minutes. Ruhi starts acting saying she is getting stomach ache and screams. Shagun says she was fine. She says Adi went, don't you want to go and enjoy? Shagun says Raman, I will inform reception to send a doctor. Raman says are you out of your mind?

Raman says I won't go leaving you here. Ruhi says no, you go. Shagun says she will be fine, lets go. Raman asks Shagun to take care of Ruhi as Ishita does. Shagun gets annoyed and says I'm their mum, don't give me any lecture. She says you go, I will see Ruhi. Ruhi asks Raman to go to Adi, as Shagun will be with her. Raman says fine and says call me if you need me. Raman leaves. Ruhi laughs and thinks she said mean things to my Ishi Maa, now I will trouble her. Shagun says some stories to Ruhi and Ruhi doesn't like it.

Shagun asks Ruhi to sleep and Shagun has to go to Adi and says she did not come on picnic to be in room. Ruhi plays with her hair and pulls it. Shagun says ouch, what are you doing? Ruhi says sorry, I play with Ishita's hair, your hair is rough, her hair is so soft. 😆 Shagun says then leave my hair, sleep now. Shagun lies by her side. Ruhi smiles. Shagun messages Ishita and Ishita laughs being on the way with Ashok. Ashok thinks this smile will go when you know Raman's truth. Adi spends time with Raman and is very happy. Raman says you can come to me every weekend.

Mihika tells everything to Mihir and Mihir says Ishita is strong, Raman was broken when he was divorced when I saw him, I'm noticing he is being rude and tensed again, I hope Ashok and Shagun are not playing any games? Raman and Adi come back to the room. Adi asks why did she not come. Raman says Ruhi was not feeling well.

Shagun says shall we stay here tonight? Adi asks for his ice-cream. Adi leaves. Raman says whats wrong with you? Shagun says we can go tomorrow and lets just stay back. Please lets be here for Adi's happiness. Shagun opens the door and Ashok pops in. Shagun says you asked for 5 carat ring, so I thought to give you a bigger surprise. Ishita comes there with Ashok. This shocks Raman and Shagun.

Raman asks Ishita what is she doing here? Ishita says I'm very sorry. She says Ashok is telling me you lied to me, you are hiding that you are covering up for Shagun as she did Amma's accident. Shagun is shocked. Ishita says he came to my clinic since three days and told about you so many bad things, so I came with Ashok here to shut his mouth, I want you to prove Ashok wrong, tell Ashok please, we don't have time for this crap. Ishita says if Shagun was really the culprit and why would Raman be here on picnic with her if Shagun did the accident? Ashok wants me to take back my trust on you, Ashok is clueless about emotions, tell him I'm not just Ruhi's mum but your wife too. Raman is quiet. Shagun looks on.

Ishita says we have a relationship of trust, you cared for Amma as she is your mum, and I want you to shout on Ashok. Ishita asks him to tell Ashok he is wrong. Raman shouts on her and says what should I say? I am not God says Raman. Ishita is shocked. Raman says I'm human and helpless, I'm worried and I can't take this anymore. Shagun smiles. Ishita cries and says you mean Shagun did Amma's accident? Raman says just shut up. Ashok says great, every fairy tale does not have happy ending, Ishita ji now you know Raman is not a god, he lied to you too. Adi comes and calls Ashok dad and asks you here. Shagun packs her bag and leaves with him. Adi asks what happened here? Ashok too leaves while smiling.

Aansun ka rishta...plays... Ishita's trust gets destroyed.

Precap:
Ishita and Raman have an argument. Ruhi wakes up and asks Ishita why is she shouting?

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Nice One ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  😃 

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the lovely update
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS for a god sake why doesn't raman speak up truth
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome Everyone! I appreciate your comments!