ur appreciations always encourage & inspire me to write something better😊
thank u sooo much😛

@sonali,thanks dear 4 hosting this wonderful contest😃
   gr8 job👏
buublly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Reshma.

Thanks to the hand full who took time to rate the poetry in this contest. 

I'm seriously disappointed with the reviews.Only GD gave her detailed review and Deba too. What about others? I mean I don't expect a detailed review. At least  you can read and tell us where you felt stuck up or which particular thing you liked or something like that. Just 2.5 pages of reviewing.. woh bhi in poetry contest! This is shocking. I remember once the thread going up to 5 or 6 page or 4.. Can't exactly recollect. 

I need people who will review the entries, especially of all the writing contests. Please encourage the writers. I'm not taking part in another poetry contest unless there are at least 8 to 10 people who will review the poetry. Even this is effort, guys. Please try to understand. Even a single liner but proper review will help a great deal.

I'm sorry if I were rude with my above words. But I'm so much hurt with this. Yet thanks a lot for the runner up siggy. 

Congrats Anu! 😊 You deserve it 😃 Hope you like the siggy 😳

First of all congrats Reshu😊 4 writing such a lovely poem👏
 loved d way u showed his transition,now & then,specially last 4 lines were fantastic😊
u wonderfully followed d theme👏but I was expecting few more lines ,then it wud b perfect.😛

sorry I didn't give ratings & reviewsEmbarrassed bcoz I was not sure that should I do it or not😕
anyways i was also v disappointed to c just 2 entries.I think it happened first time here in any poem contest,,just hope it won't happen nxt timeEmbarrassedI agree with u that reviews means a lot to d writers😊nd d thread should go up to 5 or 6 pages.
Lastly thank u sooo much dear 4 ur appreciation😃 & for ur fabulous siggies👏
I really loved it🤗