Abhi becoming a Common Man a la Baskar Bharti Style!!! Edited

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I know, it is never going to happen... But ever since, Abhi challenged Pragya to make her God snatch his "naam" and "pehchaan", and from a rockstar to make him a common man... I was confused as I thought that is where the story is headed when the show started and Dadi kept on harping on Abhi losing his wealth but then when Abhi's Kundali was matched with Pragya it was said that Abhi will always have a King size life... so I was wondering how could it happen. Then I came across this photo.

And the only thought that came to my mind was Baskar BhartiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and also a fanfiction I read on Madhubala forum by Luvera called Switched where RK dumps Madhu and Madhu becomes pregnant... due to Madhu's one innocent prayer, RK's and Madhu's soul gets switched and now RK is preggers in Madhu's body and Madhu is in RK's body...

But then, I know that is not going to happen as then Kumkum Bhagya will not be the "passionate" love story that the makers are claiming and for all my brains going overtime, this could be a dream/nightmare of Abhi's seeing Pragya in the mirror. But then once the thought came into my head, I couldn't help think more of all the hilarious situation.

If this were to happen i.e Abhi's soul goes into Pragya's body and Pragya's soul into Abhi's, then Abhi would still remain the King but would lose his identity. And this would also clear the misunderstanding as Bulbul and Purab would be talking to "Pragya" about the real truth and Abhi will finally find out.

I was laughing, imagining what all could happen if they get switched. First of all, they would have to stick with each other like glue so no one finds out the truth. Since Rockstar will have to make an appearance and sing and complete the contracts, "Pragya" will become "Abhi's" manager to make sure that no one loots the "Rockstar". Imagine, the Producer giving a sob story on budget and "Abhi" agreeing to a lesser renumeration and "Pragya"fighting tooth and nail to stop Pragya from selling him short. Then "Abhi" would insist on getting all white money and paying the tax while "Pragya" will cry over losing his money.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then Pragya rejecting all Happy Love type songs and Abhi crying that Pragya will ruin his imageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Abhi teaching in Pragya's class and starts praising Rockstar Abhi to the students insteadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then when fans surround "Abhi" and Pragya gives an autograph as Abhi only for the fan to claim that he changed his signature and to Abhi's chagrin, the fan claiming his new signature is betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It will also be the end of Tanu-Abhi love story because Abhi can't obviously go to Tanu in Pragya's body and imagining Pragya in Abhi's body panicking when Tanu tries to be all seductress and seducing "Abhi"🀣.

Abhi in Pragya's body is going to realize how everyone treats Pragya while Pragya in Abhi's body is going to realize how everyone manipulates Abhi.

Edited to Add:

I forgot to add... This will take care of the sleeping arrangements too... Abhi would refuse to sleep on the balcony and he can't have his precious body sleep on the floor🀣.. So they will end up sleeping together in the same bed.

Then imagine this... Abhi gets to see Pragya's body without being intimate and Pragya panicking and be violated with that factπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

This scene came to my mind and I couldn't help jot it down. Please note this scene is an Adults Only- 16 + and sorry if anyone feels disgusted or violated.

Pragya was pacing outside the bathroom panicking because Abhi was inside the bathroom and having a bath in her body. He is seeing her naked right in there. She looks at the clock and realizes that he has been in there for more than half an hour.
She knocks on the door and softly calls him so as no one else hears "his" voice calling himself. "Abhishek... what are you doing in there?"
She hears herself groan from inside and a furious "What?"
"Come out."
"Shut up!"
"It is my body in there with you." Pragya says offended in Abhi's voice.
"And you have my body with you there." comes the offended reply.
"Come out now!"
Few minutes later, she hears the door open and sees herself come out of the bathroom with a disgruntled expression.
"What were you doing with my body inside?"
"I was giving your stupid body a bath!" Abhi says furiously as he stepped out.

Shaking "Abhi's" head furiously at him, Pragya walks into the bathroom grabbing his clothes.

As she stood under the shower and soaped herself, she runs the loofah over his chest and she stops in shock. God! She was not one of those who was obsessed about her boobs but the lack of it now was very disturbing and depressing. Sighing, she continues her shower as she thought of how to come out of this nightmare. Then her hand accidentally brushes over his thing and she shrieks in panic.

"What happened?" she hears her voice from outside.
"Nothing." Pragya replies.
"Open the door. What did you do to my body?"
"I won't."
"I said open."
"I am naked."
"It's my body! I have seen myself naked. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"
"STOP CURSING WITH MY MOUTH!" Pragya shouts at him as she grabbed a towel and wrapped around herself.

The door opens and Abhi looks inside the bathroom and stops in shock seeing himself wrapped around a towel like a girl does. What was people going to think if they saw him like that? Furiously, he walks to his body and removing the towel knot around the chest while "he" shrieked in outrage, he brings the towel down and ties it around his waist.
"I am a man and treat my body like a man's."
"I want my body back. You were the one challenging God then why am i punished?"
"Punished? I am the one punished. God! You put me in whose body?"
"Yeah... call him now!"
"Why were you screaming?" Abhi asks changing the topic.
"Nothing." Pragya replies as a blush crept up "Abhi's" face.
Seeing himself blush, Abhi orders her, "Don't you dare blush like a girl in my body."
"I am a girl."
"But you are in Rockstar Abhi's body. Treat it with respect. Now why did you scream?"
Seeing him being stubborn, Pragya whispers to him, "I accidentally touched your thing."
"Stop touching my thing!"
"I don't want to touch your thing." Pragya replies in disgust.
Abhi didn't like anyone talking about Rockstar Abhi's thing with so much disgust. "Talk about my thing with respect."
"How did you give my body a bath?" Pragya asks suddenly worried.
"How do you think?"
"Did you dare touch my body?"
Abhi gulps in panic and then says offended "I have better things to do."
"You better don't." Pragya orders him.
Suddenly he starts grinning and says, "Do you know what every man's dream is? Boobs."
Pragya gasps in outrage. "Did you feel me up?"
Abhi remembers how shocked he had been to see her perfectly sculpted body in the mirror. "Fondled." Abhi replies proudly.
"How dare you?"
"Now I know how a turned on girl feels." Abhi replies smuggly.
Pragya was outraged at him for feeling her body without her permission. She couldn't imagine him touching her so intimately. Tears filled her eyes thinking of the violation of her body. But then as the thoughts of his hands on her boobs filled her mind, she got distracted and felt a tightness over his thing.
"Something is happening to your thing!" Pragya shouts in panic.
"WHAT?" Abhi panics even more and look at the towel and sees a dent there.
Pragya's mouth drops open in shock feeling all the sexual feelings.
"Don't you dare go sleep with anyone in my body!"
"I am not you to sleep around!" Pragya replies in outrage.
"Don't you dare touch my thing!"Abhi orders her as that would be the second alternative to take care of an erection.
"I don't want to touch your thing." Pragya says in outrage and disgust.
Abhi couldn't take the insult to his precious thing and asks her, "Then how are you going to take care of that? Are you going to walk around with a hard on?"
"I can't walk around with that thing like a pole."
"Thanks for the compliment, sweetheart." Abhi replies smugly.
"It won't go down otherwise?" Pragya asks him eyes wide in panic.
"It will." Abhi replies seeing her panic.
Pragya sighs in relief and says "Please don't sleep with anyone while in my body."
"Do you know, I can now live my fantasy of a lesbian affair?" Abhi asks her jovially.
Pragya's eyes fill with tears hearing that. Abhi became uncomfortable seeing the tears and says, "I know this is not my body and I will treat it with respect."
Pragya smiles in relief and then confesses to him in a whisper, "Thank you... How long will it take? This is a little uncomfortable."
Abhi looks down at the erection and tells her, "Jerk off."
"WHAT?"
"You can return the favor." Abhi says with a shrug.
"Return the favor?"
"What? You think that your body is not going to get turned on with all the fondling I did?" Abhi asks her.
Abhi watches himself gasping while covering his mouth like a girl. He shakes his head at all the feminine actions Pragya was doing while inside his body.
"By the way, I wake up every day with a hard on. Have fun." Abhi tells her.
"I can't do this."
"Neither can I. And one day in my body and you have become shameless. Grab some clothes on." Abhi instructs her as he closed the bathroom door shut.

Sorry, if I have offended anyone... couldn't help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I know, if this were to happen Shabbo and Sriti would ROCK it!
- Lazy

Edited by book.worm - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi teaching @Pragya's class? No Yaar! What about the girls? They are gonna need service to clean the drool and take the fainted one to the hospital.
It was a hilarious read. Thanks.
Edited by tiaradeol - 9 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

Abhi teaching @Pragya's class? No Yaar! What about the girls? They are gonna need service to clean the drool and take the fainted one to the hospital.

It was a hilarious read. Thanks.

No yaar... Abhi teaching her class in Pragya's body, since Pragya can't accompany him to her classes... He would have to go alone na? LOL Pragya would take long leave before she would let Abhi teach her classπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ThanksπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: book.worm

No yaar... Abhi teaching her class in Pragya's body, since Pragya can't accompany him to her classes... He would have to go alone na? LOL Pragya would take long leave before she would let Abhi teach her classπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

Oh dear.. It was my hyerimagination. As soon as I read Abhi and class in one line... I almost fainted.πŸ˜†
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣  lazy!!!!!!!  I have no words!!!!!! 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG are you sure you're allowed to post this? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

But also, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£!!!

Lazy, sooo many hilarious/wonderful/wacky ideas I don't even know where to start!! The least I can say is that you have very convincingly shown that this 'Freaky Friday' type body switch would be a fantastic + super easy way to jumpstart Abhigya getting comfortable/personal with each other - to get them talking about body stuff and seeing each other, um, differently. Don't sleep with anyone while in my body indeed!! Aaahhh don't even know what to say 😳 πŸ‘

Very sweet promise from Abhi at the end though πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow I never heard of the show Bhaskar Bharti before; Eijaz Khan is one of my faves and Ragini Khanna is just awesome so thanks for the new discovery. As I mentioned, my reference point for this comes from Disney, they made several versions of the movie Freaky Friday where a mother and daughter switch bodies due to sudden circumstances. I think this situation would be a little too much for ZeeTV audiences but ohhh, the fic possibilities!!! Which you've handled rather thoroughly actually πŸ˜†

But I think your best point is one that you started off with - that we may see Abhi 'losing everything he is' sooner rather than later, by some plot twist other than a catastrophic fall from wealth...that is, I think maybe something happens and they have to travel as Mr and Mrs Common Man, and Abhi has to adjust without Rockstar treatment...😲
bookwormlazy thumbnail
I forgot to add... This will take care of the sleeping arrangements too... Abhi would refuse to sleep on the balcony and he can't have his precious body sleep on the floor🀣.. So they will end up sleeping together in the same bed.
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

Oh dear.. It was my hyerimagination. As soon as I read Abhi and class in one line... I almost fainted.πŸ˜†

HAHAHA... Imagine Pragya being all Rockstary in her class.. and that "Hey Rockstar" background music for her🀣
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx

🀣  lazy!!!!!!!  I have no words!!!!!! 

hehehehehe

Originally posted by: -mina-

OMG are you sure you're allowed to post this? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² hehehe I guess this is fine.. note sure☺️

But also, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£!!!

Lazy, sooo many hilarious/wonderful/wacky ideas I don't even know where to start!! The least I can say is that you have very convincingly shown that this 'Freaky Friday' type body switch would be a fantastic + super easy way to jumpstart Abhigya getting comfortable/personal with each other - to get them talking about body stuff and seeing each other, um, differently. Don't sleep with anyone while in my body indeed!! Aaahhh don't even know what to say 😳 πŸ‘
oh my god! I forgot about Freaky Friday!!! I had watched one Freaky Friday and I completely forgot about it... I guess Basker Bharti had erased every other memory for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very sweet promise from Abhi at the end though πŸ‘πŸΌ If he didn't promise her that.. Pragya will simply dieπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I do feel he would never do anything like that if such a situation arises.

Wow I never heard of the show Bhaskar Bharti before; Eijaz Khan is one of my faves and Ragini Khanna is just awesome so thanks for the new discovery. As I mentioned, my reference point for this comes from Disney, they made several versions of the movie Freaky Friday where a mother and daughter switch bodies due to sudden circumstances. I think this situation would be a little too much for ZeeTV audiences but ohhh, the fic possibilities!!! Which you've handled rather thoroughly actually πŸ˜† Bhaskar Bharti was hilarious and Ragini Khanna was out of the world... they even had an episode on menstrual cycleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... And the way Ragini used to freak out when some guy tried to romance her/him was hilarious,

But I think your best point is one that you started off with - that we may see Abhi 'losing everything he is' sooner rather than later, by some plot twist other than a catastrophic fall from wealth...that is, I think maybe something happens and they have to travel as Mr and Mrs Common Man, and Abhi has to adjust without Rockstar treatment...😲 Yeah.. I guess he will have to lose his Rockstar status to see the real Pragya and real Tanu

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say is hehehehehe... πŸ€£