naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

"Papa kya huwa , why your eyes are red ?" Ruhi asked him , he look at her & tries to hide his tears " Papa aap ki aur Ishima kia fight huwi hai " she sat in his lap & asked 

"nahi " he look away 

" oh papa  i know " she cupped his face , & look at him 

"Ruhi " he wanted to say but at the same time Ishita entered 

"Ishima Ishima jaldi aao " with her tiny hands she called her 

"Roo i have work to do" Ishita avoided & tires to seek out 

"Ishima " she shouted , Ishita had never seen Ruhi this side ,she turn back , Ruhi was hugging Raman "i am with you "s whispering  in his ear , he helplessly look at Ishita 

"Papa you sit here i am coming " she ran out avoiding Ishita , Ishita look at Raman & walked behind her 

" no one loves my papa , he is so sick , neither Dadi or Ishima " she was taken out bread & butter from fridge & milk , she applied butter tires to pour it in glass when Ishita walk forward to help her " Ishima please " she poured & walk with the plate & glass to room 

" Papa see what Ruhi got for you " she placed in front of him , he look at Ishita 

" Ruhi did this for you ?" she smiled & gave him  the glass " oh i forgotten to give you medicine " she search for right tablet in the first aid box , Ishita walk forward & tries to help her , she narrowed her eyes & look at her " i can take care of papa " she taken out right tablet & ran back to him 

"Papa yeh kya you haven't finish it yet , acha nahi hai kya " she sadly asked him , he pull her & hug her 

"  love you papa " she hug him tight , he tries to control his tears but it shed out of his eyes , which Ishita noticed 

" Ruhi is papa's beti ,she will always be with papa " she said loud caress his face, he look at her 

"Thank you Ruhi , at least i am not alone now " he said weakly 

" acha jaldi se finish karo " she gave him glass of milk & medicine  , he took it from her have it ." ab acha bacho kai tarah sojao " she pull him from his arm & walked to bed , she made him rest & pull blanket on him ,sat next to him & started pressing his head 

"Roo is here papa you go to sleep  " she kissed him , he hold her hand

Ishita walked out of room as Ruhi has made her emotional " i know he is not feeling well , but i am helpless my heart don't allow me " she cried 

" Ishima" Ruhi called her from back 

" ha Roo " Ishita calm herself & asked 

Ishima my papa is best papa , if he has don't something wrong i am sorry from his side " she hold her ears 

"Roo " she kneel & hug her 

" Ishima i don't know what happened between you & Papa , but Papa really missed you at picnic " she said 

Ishita look at her 

"Ishima papa only loves you Ruhi promise " she said & shakes her head , Ishita was stunned at Ruhi act " Ishmai Ruhi can't take care of Papa , only you can " she with teary eyes asked her to go in bedroom 

"Roo " she look at Ruhi helplessly 

" Ishima Roo wants her smiley papa ,that only you can give , Papa is sad & he cries , Roo don't like " she cried 

" mera bacha " Ishita hugged her & picked her up she walked backed with her in bedroom to give back Roo her smiley papa, Ruhi showed her what she wasn't able to see  

Edited by naddiya26 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you really made me cry nadiya... Fabulous peice of writing yaar
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanticfreak

you really made me cry nadiya... Fabulous peice of writing yaar

id did get emotional while typing it 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aaww this ws such an emotional one...wish v could see somethin like this in show too
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gawd😊😊..this is so freaking great yaar.πŸ‘πŸ‘.you made me very emotional nadiya..after a long time im seeing ruhi-raman bondingπŸ˜ƒ..loved it❀️..thanks dear so much for this fabulous OSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And in the radio interview with Divyanka , I heard the RJ call out your name and tell Divyanka that you are an ardent fan of herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..I hope you heard it..I believe its you that she mentioned😊
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am a big fan of your os's
ruhi being the connection between ishita and raman, i hope something like this happens in the show, so emotional 😭
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww... emotional updatee!!! poor Raman!!! loved Roo.. veryy matured talk of her age! amazingg os! keep continuinggg..
komsy7856 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aww this was so emotional naddiya..loved it πŸ˜ƒ. .ruhi my bacha she is truly an angel for ishra πŸ€— loved the father daughter bond.. Really wish cvs read ur os n use it..I really wish to see something like this πŸ‘ 😊
Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res.

--
Edited:

Naddiya, this was such a beautiful piece of writing. I absolutely loved it. I'm a huge sucker for father-daughter relationships and bonds, and Raman and Ruhi's is one I enjoy immensely on the show. You did it complete justice; this was fabulous!! Thanks for sharing this OS with us. 😊 Edited by Isma_A - 9 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

oh my gawd😊😊..this is so freaking great yaar.πŸ‘πŸ‘.you made me very emotional nadiya..after a long time im seeing ruhi-raman bondingπŸ˜ƒ..loved it❀️..thanks dear so much for this fabulous OSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And in the radio interview with Divyanka , I heard the RJ call out your name and tell Divyanka that you are an ardent fan of herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..I hope you heard it..I believe its you that she mentioned😊

ya she had mentioned me , i was surprised to hear that . it was so sweet of her 
glad you liked it