Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

This one is for edwebllalover9, zaya143,  SparklingEyes29, anaghazaya, Laila_Shiri_Lee and Ilovezaya

Because you guessed it right!

It is them. 

I updated just in 2 days. I need a treat for that. You have to give me, BAS! 😆 

You will enjoy this chapter more if you know the couple. As in their traits, their little habits, their famous dialogue and all that.

You will enjoy it even more if you were a fan of them. 😉 

If you're not, I'm sorry but please bear with it.

OPEN YOUR EYES, REMEMBER ME

CHAPTER 13

Zain started to run behind Aaliya when his phone rang.

"Ab yeh kaun hai?" he took his phone from the side table and received the call.

"Hello?" he spoke into the phone.

"Arz kiya hai:

Kitna dhoonda tumhe, kitni aayi tumhari yaad.

Kitna dhoonda tumhe, kitni aayi tumhari yaad.

I can't believe we're talking to each other, woh bhi itne saal baad!

Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya."

Zain froze. His heartbeat increased as he realized who the person on the other side of the line was.

"Zoya?"

"Allah Miyaan! You remember my voice?!" she exclaimed.

"Umm, not exactly. I remember your cringe worthy sher-o-shayari, actually." Zain smirked, he knew what her next dialogue would be.

"Tareef karne ke bajaye tum meri world-famous shayari ko criticize kar rahe ho! ALLAH MIYAAN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, MR. ZAIN USMAN ABDULLAH?

Introducing the one in a million Zoya Farooqui...

"Oye! Itna chillao mat! Kaan phat jayenge mere!" Zain said, holding the phone a little distance away from his ears.

"Okay. Okay. Hey Zain, are you like, shirtless or something?"

"WHAT?! I'm--How do you know that?"

"I can smell hotness." He could hear the smile in her voice.

"ZOYA! Are you here somewhere? ARE YOU FREAKIN' STALKING ME?!" Zain shrieked running to hide under the covers.

Laughter rang on the other side of the phone.

"Allah Miyaan what's wrong with you? Of course I'm not there Zain! But my iPad, sigh, it does wonders. Ab theek hai, you're under the bed sheet."

"This is creepy." Zain said. He knew she was Zoya-techno-wiz-Farooqui. She could do wonders.

"Accha. Aur sunao, how is life? And how is he?" He could almost imagine his best friend blushing, now it was his chance to tease her.

"He as in Zill-E-Ilahi?"

Zain laughed. "You and your nicknames. Haan, wahi."

"Arey Zain! Wahi toh meine tumhe batane ke liye phone kiya tha! We got married Zain. One year back!"

"WHAT THE HELL??!! WHEN? HOW? WHAT? WHERE?"

"Meine tumhe kitne e-mails bheje, but you are such an idiot. Mail check karni nahin aati kya? I did not have you phone number then. Aaj kitni mushkil se yeh number dhood paayi hoon."

"I'm so sorry Zoya but I forgot my password, actually."

"Oh God. Mein college mein kehti thi na, mail kholne ke liye password ki zaroorat hai hi nahin. Just hack into your ID, so simple. Lekin tum! Lazy bum, kabhi mujhse hack karna seekha hi nahin! Idiot!"

"Accha sorry baba. Kaan pakad ke sorry."

"Sorry se kuch nahin hoga. You are coming to my house."

"Coming there, for?"

"For our 1st marriage anniversary idiot, aur kisliye? It's tomorrow. Infact, surprise party hai. He doesn't know anything about it. Actually, he's so held up with his new project ki unhe saans lene ka bhi waqt nahin hai. Toh I planned this surprise party for him. Sirf kuch close friends and relatives honge. And you have to be there with your wife. Aaliya, right?"

All his momentary relief vanished at her name. She was so pissed with him. No way she'd accompany him there. Zain's heart deflated. As much as he wanted to join his best friend's celebrations, he could not.

"Right. But Zoya, I'm sorry but I don't think--"

"This is not your decision to make. I have decided that you are coming tomorrow night. That's freaking it!" Zoya said, finalty oozing out of her voice.

"But--"

"Allah Miyaan what's wrong with this guy? Tumhe simple si baat samajh nahin aati? Infact, why am I even wasting my time with you? Aaliya ko phone do."

Aaliya might throw the phone back in his face if he as much as tried to enter 3 miles radius surrounding her.

"Aaliya? Uh...Woh...woh haan! Woh toh washroom mein hai and you know these girls take eternity inside washrooms, pata nahin kab niklegi." Zain stuttered.

Aaliya had been stealthily hearing Zain's conversation on the phone. She'd be lying if she said she was not jealous of that Zoya. Zain had been laughing and joking around with that girl for the past 10 minutes. Why could he not behave like that around her? How did that Zoya have the power to make him smile? She wanted to hear for herself what this girl had in her.

"Zain? Mein yahan hoon. Kiska phone hai?" She said as she made her way towards him.

"Pakda gaya na tera jhoot, lallu. Chalo ab apni wife ko do phone." Zoya said from the other side.

Zain sighed. No way he was going to win this. He handed the phne over to Aaliya, knowing she would have a better way to reject Zoya.

"Hello?" Aaliya spoke into the phone.

If Aaliya had expected some bitchy, super model, high and mighty type of voice, she was quite disappointed.

A bubbly and a voice full of life greeted her.

"As-Salam-U-Alaikum Aaliya! I'm Zoya. Zain ki best friend. How are you? I'm all good. Dekho na yeh Zain ka baccha meri baat nahin sun raha. Kal meri wedding anniversary hai aur yeh idiot aa nahin raha hai. Please, pretty please tum dono aao na. Jahanpanah Six Packs kitne khush ho jayenge. Aur--"

"Jahanpanah Six Packs?!" Aaliya exclaimed.

She heard Zain snicker in the background.

"Oops, sorry. Nickname tha. I meant my husband will be very happy seeing you both." Zoya said sheepishly.

Aaliya laughed, loving this girl already.

"Toh aa rahe ho na tum log?" Zoya asked.

Aaliya looked at Zain. Dejection written all over his face. Was he so sure she would say 'no' to Zoya?

It's time for a surprise, Mr. Zain Abdullah, Aaliya thought.

"Of course." Aaliya said into the phone. She looked at Zain, his eyes held so much confusion. "We'll come."

Zain's eyes widened.

"Allah Miyaan! I'm so happy! So then see you tomorrow evening. Address mein tumhe SMS kar deti hoon, theek? Kitni preparations baaki hain! Kal shaam ko mitle hain. Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz." Aaliya said back, ending the call.

"Aaliya tumne...tumne Zoya ko haan keh di?" Zain asked, baffled.

"Ha--" Aaliya was cut off by another call on Zain's mobile.

"Ab yeh kaun hai?" Aaliya asked. Zain shrugged. Aaliya picked up the call.

"Lekin Aaliya tumne uss bechari Zoya se jhoot--"

"Shhh! Kisi aur ki call hai. Pehle inse baat karo!" Aaliya whispered handing him the phone.

"Zain, woh bechari nahin hai." A deep, masculine voice spoke into the phone.

"Asad?" Zain asked, amazed.

Introducing the Emotionally Challenged Lion Asad Ahmed Khan...

"Oh, so you remember my voice?"

"Umm, not exactly. Your one-liner cannot be easily forgotten." Zain laughed. Asad and Zoya were both so similar in some ways, yet so different. Just like us, Zain thought.

"Ms. Farooqui ne tumhe call kiya kya?"

"Ms. Farooqui nahin now she is officially Mrs. Khan. And yes, she had called just a moment back for that surpri--OWWW!" Aaliya had pinched him hard. "Mamu Ki Bhanji! Kya kar rahi ho?" he whispered.

"Tum kya kar rahe ho idiot! Spilling all the beans!" Aaliya whispered back.

"Uh-uh." Zain murmured apologetically.

"Haan toh tum kya keh rahe the?" Asad asked.

"Nahin woh..mein...haan mein keh raha tha ki aapki missus ne mujhe call kara tha, generally, just like that. Tum batao, tumhe meri yaad kaise aayi?" Zain said.

"Woh...Actually..."

"Hmm, woh...actually...uske aage?" Zain snickered. Old habits die hard.

"Nahin actually meine yeh kehne ke liye phone kiya tha ki kal hamari first wedding  anniversary hai."

Okay, now what is this? Asad was supposed to be very busy in his work and not remember about any of it, what's happening? Zain thought.

"Oh my God! Congratulations Asad!" Zain pretended to be shocked.

"Thank you. So yes, I was planning a surprise party for Zoya and I want you along with your wife to be there." Asad said.

Zain looked at Aaliya. She gave him a questioning glance.

"Zain? Are you there? Zain?" Asad voice broke him out of his reverie.

"Oh, haan haan. Don't worry..we'll...we'll be there."

"Address mein SMS kar doonga." Asad said.

"Uski zaroorat nahin padegi." Zain muttered under his breath.

"Kya? Kuch kaha tumne?" Asad asked.

"N-nahin nahin. See you tomorrow then Asad. Bye!"

"Allah Hafiz." And Asad cancelled the call.

"Asad? As in Zoya wala Asad?" Aaliya asked.

"Yes, Asad as in Zoya wala Asad." Zain said.

"Usne kyun call kiya?"

Zain mimicked, "Woh...actually...kal hamari first anniversary hai. So, I was planning a surprise party for Zoya and I want you along with your wife to be there."

"Zain, what the hell?" Aaliya asked, appalled.

Zain laughed. "Looks like both Asad and Zoya are in for a surprise."

I know many of you will not like this chapter since it's concentrated more on AsYa than ZaYa and I'm so sorry for that. A story with both AsYa and ZaYa in it was my dream to read and/or write. Since I could do none, ek AsYa centric chapter se kaam chala lene do yaar, please. 😭

AsYa will only be there for the next chapter. Then you can enjoy pure ZaYa!

Even though you might not like it, I loved loved loved writing it!

Please Like&&Comment.

Buddy mystories_pm for PMs. 

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mee first 😆
Amazing chapter
Superb
Thanx for d pm dear
Continue soon
N what treat do u want 😉
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPERB update!!!!😃
Amazing
Loved it
Plz update next part ASAP
Edited by zaya.harshika - 9 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!! 
I loved it dear!! 😊
Waiting for nxt one !! 😳
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was really nyc itne tym baad padhne ko.mila asya k bare kein
Really nyc
Plzz update the nxt soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww
This is  perfect update 
Asya+zaya 
Omg 
Fabulous fabulous 
Really it's superb 
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update !!
Asya and zaya borh were nyc :)
Continue nxt soon..
Exicted for it
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Asya & Zaya ❤️
I always wished to read a combined story on both of them.
This chp is superb zoya & her awsome shyries & her world famous Allah miyan what's wrong with u. U made me remember old days of qh.
Asad & his famous woh..actully 😆
just loved this chp & luv u for this super awesome chp. 🤗
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's was amazing 😊
Well well well I am really excited to read what will happen
when AsYa will surprise each other 😆 😆
Update soon 😃
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3