Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Sladjana

Shrenu is a young star on the sky of acting world. 

Soon, she will Shine in full splendour.

Good luck shrenu!

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Lechu

Shrenu you are a complete actress blesses with both beauty and talent. 

May god always bless you and keep your smile and talents intact throughout your life.

Vm for Shrenu Parikh

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Sam

Dear Shrenu

My journey of getting to know you as an actor and a person started with EBP, which was your first show that I watched. Needless to say, you instantly captured my heart as Astha with your brilliant acting. 

You are one of the reasons I love to watch EBP. You are certainly an incredible actor and even a better person. 

You are not only beautiful and adorable but also kind, simple and down-to-earth which makes you stand out from the crowd. 

Your innocence, charm, enthusiasm and positivity also reflects in your character. You are doing an awesome job as Astha.

I don't think anyone could have played the role of Astha better than you. Really appreciate your efforts, hard work and dedication towards this show. 

After watching you for more than 6 months now, I can proudly say that I am one of your biggest fans who admires and adores you both as an actor as well as a person.  

Please always remain the same. 

Lastly, I would like to wish you all the happiness and success in life. All the best Shrenu! Keep rocking!

Love from Sam

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

26nightingale

Shrenu,

You are very simple and simply superb actress.

I like your simple expressions,musical voice, soft dialogue delivery, which are different from others.

Your expressions are cute when you are angry or happy as Aastha...

You are my cute little Aastha forever

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Gauriangel

Hi shrenu...

u are the most cutest and beautiful tv actress I have seen...

loving u as astha a lot..

u are good in emotional and comic scenes...n I  love ur onscreen and offscreen chemistry with your co-actor...

keep entertaining us always...

we all here in ebp forum..appreciate u a lot and the character u r playing...

congrats to all gals of shrenu AT...we did it..half century it is...next target full century..100 AT...

Thanks,

Gauri

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Ashlok

Hi shrenu,

I love you and Ur acting and Ur role as aastha

Both of u and shlok ka chemistry Is sizzling to me

I have no words to say i love bubbly cuty beauty aastha shlok agnihotri

first time when i watch Ur drama i started love u and Ur aastha

God bless u

keep rocking ..

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

FAN MESSAGES TO
SHRENU PARIKH

Note: Any one who wants to change or add their messages. Please let me know by pming with title ''msg for Shrenu/Astha''

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

SHRENIANS JOURNEY THROUGH AT

""Hi all! Some of you may know me but if you don't I am Mehdiyah aka MehdiK.

I thought I would share my journey to the forum and this AT with you.

I started my journey when Shrenu's AT was in single figures and now we are celebrating our golden jubilee.πŸ˜†

Less than a year ago, I was fairly new to Indian tv world and had only come across ipkknd EBP through the off chance, my neighbours and family members were loyal ipkknd viewers and were less than pleased when the first series ended and this show started. 
I was curious to find out what all the fuss was about and I decided to dip my toe in a little... πŸ˜‰Suffice to say I was hooked from the first episode,😳 

but I wanted to learn more about upcoming episodes, cast etc.. I searched online and came across India Forums website and ipkknd EBP forums.

I became a silent reader like so many, got to know a bit about our EBP forum family members.

I communicated a couple of times with Yasna and Neelum on various posts and they invited me to pop into the AT. 

Well, it was a revelation for me. I was made to feel right at home by the three musketeers; Neelum, Yasna and Aisu!

I felt free to discuss the show and it's characters particularly Shrenu/Astha to my hearts content! πŸ˜³ 

Later our little family expanded to include Ray, Lechu and Sladjana.. Don't ask me whose idea it was but we ended up re-enacting the EBP characters, ie NA is played by Yasna, Anjaliji is played by Neelum, I am Shlokie and so forth.. 

NA AKA Yasna (Serviana)

Anjali AKA Neelum (Neelumdrashti)

Shlok Agnihotri AKA Mehdiyah (MehdiK)

Varad AKA Sladjana (Sladjana)

Sojal AKA Anusha (Anusha)

Kavay AKA Edna (Edna)

Chachu AKA Meera (Meerab)

Jyoti AKA Aishaa

Adhvoot AKA Ray (rbb1)

Kalindi AKA Aisu (Aisumalavika)

Aastha Kirlosker AKA Lechu 

Grandmother AKA Crazygul

Sid aka gauriangel

Abhay AKA Tanvi

Sulba tai AKA Balvir

Suresh AKA Sam 

kido aka Ayesha , (the angel coming soon into jyoti's world)

Swathi AKA Mariym (Asharkibiwi)

Sid's mom aka raji 

Gauri aka Neetika

We have conversations with each other in our chosen characters and the results are hilarious!! πŸ˜†NA or baba as I call her was keen to establish and maintain parampara in the AT if we are to avoid the cane! 

I love how caring and respectful everyone is towards each other and how welcoming we are of our newer AT family members; such as Edna, Gauri, Nikita, Aishwaria, Ayesha and Sam. Shrenu's AT is a very harmonious place with loving, supportive and like minded people whom I hope Shrenu will be proud to have as her phankas. πŸ˜ƒ"" 

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

PARAMPAROAT

Parampara

is just another word for catching up and responding to previous posts and so that we are all up to speed!! It has become a force of habit with everyone now and very serial when you find that your talking to yourself and others at the same time! πŸ˜†

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the new AT girls