LRL – 18/9/06 - Pooja loves Ali

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

FOR MEMBERS ONLY

Naina comes in the garden and huda comes behind her and asks her wht is the reason of slap, she says tht u made a girl pregnant., and says tht she is madhu and huda remembers udi aka Madonna whispering to naina and huda says believe me,and tht he don't know neither madhu nor has he done any act like this bt she says tht when I will ask her I will trust u.

Pooja speaks with rohit aka ali, and says tht she didn't even missed ali for a bit and hangs up. And then says tht I will never speak with ali and I don't want his frndship. Ali praises for her happiness.

Udi is in toilet and some guy comes there and watches him and udi turns back sensing someone bt the guy leaves.

Udi is troubled by shoes and shalini comes there, and asks where the date of urs is, he says tht men r like tht only, and shalini says tht u r right, they leave u when u need them the most and becomes sad. Udi asks whether she has been hurt by someone in his tone only, and shalini looks at him by surprise. And says tht she recognized him. And udi asks her nt to tell anyone. She agrees.

Here the girl with alekh asks him for the ride, and he agrees and takes her.

There udi comes in his normal self and approaches huda and huda asks her whether he knows anyone named madhu who recognizes herself as maddonna. He says yes. And huda asks him to have a meet with her. He in turn asks for favour which huda agrees.

There chaube receives a message on computer saying to rajveer abt meeting at 12.00a.m. by mr.X who declares himself as a wellwisher and he will be surprised. Chaube is in shock.

BREAK

Chaube tries to call raj bt cant reach him. Ritu and raj r coming towards her room and she is all drunk. And she asks him to open the door bt the key is in her waist. Raj is kinda embarrassed. She asks him to remove the key frm her waist and then opens the door and she takes him inside with her.

Huda is climbing towards naina's rm, and reaches to her window. She has changed almost and sees huda and asks him why is he here and tht she doesn't want to hear anything bt huda says tht he just wants her to understand bt naina fights with him and they both land down on the ground. And accidently her cloth gets teared. And she bugs him off and suriji sees them. Naina goes frm there and suriji says to huda to control himself.

Here raj is making ritu comfortable and wishes her good night and leaves the room, while chauble is still searching for raj asking the cadets.

There pooja tells to kamran abt feeling bad after speaking with rohit and tht she is nt at all happy and then tries to leave bt kamran is getting close to her, she bugs him off bt he holds her and tries to come more closer to her  when he is hit by someone and pooja just looks on.

BREAK

Ali comes there., and says tht how can I leave u like this and says tht if I didn't came today wht wd have u done., she fights with him. And then laughs and finally hugs him. And says where were u and if I refused to go with u cant u make me understand. He says tht he felt hesitant. Bt she says tht she enjoyed a lot and she didn't missed him even for a minute. Bt ali says tht don't fake and tht he knows tht she didn't danced with anyone. And she asks him to teach her and they both dance.😳 (Lovely, sure to watch for)👏

She is completely lost in him and tries to kiss him, bt he says tht he forgot to tell her  something tht her rohit loves her the most and on hearing this pooja gets sad and goes frm there.

Chaube is waiting for raj and it's just 5 mins before 12.00 a.m. and is wondering abt the person who is the wellwisher who called raj and hears some noise. He falls down the ground and we see the face of the person who is none other than huda.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the awesome update!! 😊
shaika00 thumbnail
now rajvir is goin 2 suspect huda 😕
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the super fast update..
i had missed the beginning
Prenz~13 thumbnail
gr88 update! 👏
m sure huda was jus in d wrong place in d wrong time... hes DEFINITELY not d spy.... 😛
music.shruti thumbnail
thank u so much for that brilliant update.......
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update....have to watch the scene between pooja-ali and huda-naina....now capt rajveer going to suspect huda
sam111222 thumbnail
thanx for the update.now huda will be suspected?no. 🤢
MrsRajeev thumbnail
thnkx alot 4 da update awesome capt rajveer my janu 😳 he looked so sweeeeeeeeetooooooooooooooooooo 😳
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😲 😲 😲 Huda is the spy??!!Noooo!! 😭 😭 U gotta be jking me!!Im sure he aint it...wrong place et al!! 😊 Plzzz let it not be him!! 😳 Newayz thanks a lot for the update!! 😉