Ab Tum Hi Ho.......Hayyyeeeee

Posted: 9 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG  they played tum hi ho on them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cant believe today iqbal was actually flirting n talking romantic wid meher๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeh ladka haaye allah ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

damn the epi was so so so so soo good, romance wise n even the suspense wise๐Ÿ˜ณ

finally iqbal ne maan liya that this is mohabbat n meher ke liye jaan de bhi sakta hai aur le bhi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

im in LOVE LAND๐Ÿ˜†
omg he was so deep when thinking that this is luv only, luv can break all barriers, hope their luv story wud prove it
aww.. can't wait to watch!! :D
Originally posted by sharmatanya

omg he was so deep when thinking that this is luv only, luv can break all barriers, hope their luv story wud prove it
yeah love can break all barriers
I just cant blv that it was true which i have seen yesterday OMG i was like on 7th sky when iqbal says that golden words to himself...
Edited by saba-ramisa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by saba-ramisa

I jucant blv that it was true which i have seen yesterday OMG i was like on 7th sky when iqbal says that golden words to himself...
his eyes were speaking his inner emotions ...he looked sho cute there๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ
be it either sameer or iqbal..one of them is gonna be in pain..i cant see iqbal sad n same with sameer too..
somebody kill meher please..so that my sweethearts wont be sad...or purab shud marry meher..
Originally posted by anaghakaran

be it either sameer or iqbal..one of them is gonna be in pain..i cant see iqbal sad n same with sameer too..
somebody kill meher please..so that my sweethearts wont be sad...or purab shud marry meher..
omg why you want to kill meher what she had done... Poor she will be shattered when she will come to know about iqbal   ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by anaghakaran

u cant see one of them being sad at a time, so u wanna make both sad at a time, killing meher wud make both shattered.
 so cvs can bring meher's twin twist.๐Ÿ˜†