Ye Hai Mohabbatein 3rd July 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 3rd July 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Raman left his in-law's home. Ishita and Mihika tease Vandu. Amma says you did not tell me too. Ishita says I'm going to clinic, and says congrats to Bala jiju. Ishita leaves and comes to clinic. Sarika says someone is waiting and he is in hurry. Ishita looks at Ashok Khanna and he said he has to talk something personal. Ishita asks him why did you come here? Ashok says to talk to you about Raman and Shagun. Raman talks to Pathak and Shagun. Pathak says there are CCTV cameras has captured everything the day of the accident and the case will get critical. They can recheck the footage. Shagun says we can't take a chance, this can't happen, Raman please do something. Pathak says that footage will be in police station.

Ashok tells Ishita I know you are not interested in me, but I don't like what is going on between Shagun and Raman as I have warned Shagun, but she isn't understanding or listening to me, even Raman isn't listening. Ashok tells Ishita to tell him Shagun is not his wife anymore, its 6 years now, leave her alone. Ishita says I can't hear anything against my husband from you Ashok, you can leave. Ashok says I must say you trust Raman a lot. Ishita says its not wrong if he meets her, they have a son, and they will always keep this relation, I trust him and I don't need to show it to you. Ashok says trust is good, but blind trust is wrong. Ashok leaves.

Pathak says if they get the footage, it can be a serious problem, but I will try to do something. Raman says to Pathak to bribe the inspector and take the footage. Raman tells Shagun that I'm lying to everyone, doing illegal work. She says sorry. Pathak meets the inspector Balram and asks him to take the footage of 10th June when accident happened. Pathak gives him the fees. Ishita comes home and thinks about Raman and Shagun. She says enough Ishita to herself that Raman said its Adi's matter. Ishita says I  should wait for Raman, he will tell me when the right time comes, what did he ask me till now, just trust and I can give him.

Ruhi comes and talks to Ishita and asks how does babies come in hospital? Ishita says god give babies and send them to hospital, then parents bring them from hospital. Ishita and Ruhi cry and then stop being habitual. Ruhi asks did I cry too. Ishita looks at her. Ruhi holds her ears and says sorry, that time you were not there, but Shagun mama was there. Ruhi says I should get a little brother, pray to god to give me a brother please, you and Papa go to the hospital and get him for me. Ishita starts crying.

Ishita says god already gave a good brother to Ruhi and that's Adi. Ruhi says he does not play with me and Adi just scolds me in school. Ishita says lets go for dinner. Raman asks Shagun not to worry, as Pathak has cleared all the camera footages. Shagun says thank God, when Adi was afraid. Raman says tell him not to be afraid, Shagun is shocked to see Adi home unwell. The school poeons say talk to his class teacher. Adi's school teacher says Aditya had been vomiting. Shagun says I will call doctor.

Shagun says doctor gave you injection, you will feel better. Adi says please go, I m not feeling good. I m afraid. She says Raman never breaks his promise, don't be scared, no one will separate us, we can go on a small trip, you will feel a change, you, me, Ruhi and Raman. Adi says why they. Shagun says yes I miss Ruhi, I wish to be together as a family, I don't know if I don't get this chance again. Adi says I will talk to him if you want. Shagun says I don't know he will agree or not. Adi says I will call him. Why should I not go on holiday? It is time for Ishita to know that no one can take Shagun's place, lets see what she does now.

Adi calls Raman and requests him to take him out of Delhi for one day. Raman smiles. Adi says I miss Ruhi and can you bring her too? Raman says yes.  Adi says me, Ruhi and mom. Raman is shocked and says fine, we will go. Raman thinks how will it be possible with Ruhi and without Ishita?

Raman says Adi asked me this after so many years, I used to dream about this to spend time with Adi. But Adi asked this, how to tell Ishita. Ishita comes in the room and stitches her clothes. Raman thinks he has to tell Ishita, I'm sure Ishita will understand. Raman tells her that I was thinking to plan to go on a picnic. Ishita says good idea, Ruhi will be happy. Ishita says we will take everyone, it will be also a good change for Simmi and Ananya too, we will go by bus. Ishita gets excited. Raman says Adi, Ruhi and Shagun, I'm going with them. Ishita gets hurt by the needle.

Raman says Ishita... Ishita says I am fine. Raman says Adi asked me this after six years, and I'am sorry I could not say no to him. Ishita cries. Raman says its my request if you convince Ruhi to come to this picnic. Ishita leaves. Raman says whats going on? Why am I unable to explain to anyone anything, one side Adi and other side Ruhi and Ishita. Raman cries and says please Ishita try to understand me, I wanted to tell you its matter of few days. Raman says you are also right on your place. Ishita washes her face crying. Ishita comes back and cries. Ishita asks why does Adi want to take Ruhi now? Adi doesn't even treat Ruhi with love even at school. Raman says he is her brother and Adi misses her. Ishita says fine, take Ruhi and don't ask me. Ishita leaves and goes to Amma's house crying. Toshi ji sees her and is shocked. Ishita sees the lock at Amma's house and says where do they go?  

Precap:
Toshi ji talks to Ishita and cries. Toshi ji says I want to give you a mother's love, share your pain, and support you as a mother. Ishita hugs her.

*Awww, Saas-Bahu Love*

-Prii

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Prii...thanks
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Pri...🤗
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the update! I can't wait to watch this and tommorow's episode where Toshi and Ishu share their moment <3
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Honeybee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I missed the epi and the repeats :(...thanks for the awesome WU❤️