3rd July-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Mala brings food for PaRud. She tells Rudra, Paro has kept fast. Dont scold her, she wanted to keep the fast. Mala says you havent eaten either so. Rudra thanks Mala. She smiles and leaves. 

Rudra brings food to Paro. Rudra asks Paro u did not keep fast right. Paro says no. I just did aarti. Rudra says shut up, u cant even lie properly. Paro asks who told u and who sent the food. Rudra says she..! Paro says Mala..thats why ur upset. I told her to stay off, wait lemme talk to her. Rudra says stop the drama. Paro asks what drama. Rudra says this drama between u and Mala. Paro asks u knew. Rudra says no.. today when i saw u all scared and terrified and she was standing by ur side holding ur hand.. i got it.. this is a drama. Rudra says i know how much u love her ..care for her.. the bond is deeper. I know u were doing all this so i get affected and i scold u. Stupid girl. Paro asks ur upset. Rudra shakes his head. Paro asks u forgave her. Rudra stuffs food in Paros mouth and says dont stretch, eat and sleep.

Later in the night, Rudra is pacing in the room and says forgot to do something. Paro says call VP Singh ..Aman ..Rudra says no.. Paro says then thank Mala and she ducks her head and Rudra says Paro. Paro says u will remember when u have to. Rudra remembers and suddenly opens the cupboard and gives Paro a gift for Teej. Paro is smiling. Rudra says ..ever since i saw u.. i saw u chasing butterflies.. Paro takes the earrings in shape of butterflies with a pearl. Paro says Rukmani is like a messenger of gud news for me.. but since long havent seen her.. what does this mean.! Rudra says. thats why i got this for u ... these wont fly off.. like me.. i will stay with u too .. trust me! Paro hugs Rudra! 

Next day morning, Samrat wakes up and asks Maithli why waking me up early morning. Maithli says gift for Teej. She gives him necklace with Shiva locket. Samrat asks u sold something and Maithli says if my hubby can keep fast of Teej for me.. this is nothing. Ur my most precious ornament. Samrat gets up and moves away. Maithli asks whats the matter. .din like the gift. Samrat says no... ! He says have a burden on my chest ..! Yesterday Mohini took me to meet a girl. Maithli is shocked. Samrat says for my wedding.

Rudra is getting ready and Paro says ur clothes are so old. Will tear up anytime. Rudra keeps mum. He then says will get new ones. Rudra asks Paro, why dont u buy for me.. go to the market. Paro agrees. Dilsher reminds.. what happened at the market.. did u forget. Rudra says so we will stay indoors. Dilsher asks but sending her alone. Rudra says .. will send guard. Paro says want to go to temple too ..but alone. Rudra says... why..! Paro says Mala will want to come too ..so if u can join. Rudra says fine.. go get ready and tell Mala too .. we will go together.

Maithli is in shock. Samrat tells Maithli . .i did not know...Mohini took me there without my consent. I was very upset.. ! Maithli says ..thats why u said.. we are enough for this family. Maithli says just one more time ...tell me u dont need anyone between us..even if i cant give u a baby. Samrat says yes..  u r enough for me. Maithli - Samrat hug. 

Rudra brings Mala-Paro to the temple. Rudra asks his men to be alert. Someone is keeping an eye on Paro. Rudra tells Paro that for next 2 hours, phone will be off coz of emergency. Paro says anything else. Rudra says.. dont buy shiny- bright colored kurtas.. Paro says will buy .. yellow ones! She laughs. Rudra says dont get drenched in rains..! Be careful ..both of u..! Mala smiles! Paro says told u .. he is getting affected. Paro says ..lets go to the market first. Mala says sure!

Part 2

The girls father asks Mohini. .their intention. Mohini says we like ur girl but want Samrat to spend time with ur girl. The guy agrees. Maithli comes in Mohinis room and she cuts the call. Mohini tells Maithli ..time for u to go to ur moms place! Maithli asks how can u do this to me. Mohini says why will u go without ticket. Maithli says ever since i came here. .i served all .. did not misbehave.. n ur son loves me too ..still u took him to see another girl. Mohini asks so should i give u a medal of 'Good bride'! Fine will do it! Mohini asks what can u do to show respect to me.. give me a heir. U cant. U r barren. Maithli says just one reason .. is enough to neutralize all my good deeds! Mohini says that one reason is for my bloodlines continuation .. i can do anything to see my son become a father. Maithli says no .. u cant.! Mohini asks .. ur ordering me! I will send u out of this house.. in a second. Maithli says i know.  I have obeyed all ur orders till date but i can do anything for my husband and my marriage. Maithli leaves.

Sumer comes and comments.. be careful .. what if u faint. Ur obedient bride is showing eyes to u ..either she will hunt u down or run off with her hubby. Mohini shuts the door on Sumers face.

Part 3

Aman comes in Rudras cabin and is surprised to see him decking up as a villager. Aman asks undercover operation. Rudra says yes.. left Paro at the market and so going there. Tell all ...that am in confidential meeting. for 2 hours. Someone from within BSD is helping Tejawat. Aman asks.. ur putting Paro in danger. Rudra says no other option. 

Mala tells Paro that he told not to buy too bright Kurtas. and u did just that. Paro says ur son says a lot of things..  will make him wear this. A man is keeping an eye on Paro and informs someone on phone.. Rudra is not free for next 2 hours and there is a guard with Paro who can be handled. Paro-Mala go to have ice-rolls but hear the aarti and rush there. 

The man sneaks into the crowd of devotees. Rudra arrives there too. He spots the man who knocks down the BSD personnel who was with Paro. Rudra is shocked. 

Precap --- The man is closing in on Paro. Rudra rushes to save Paro. The man has Paro in his eye range.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed WU!! 
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update. I wonder who the disloyal traitor is in BSD.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D
taahir004 thumbnail