Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

And Ishita have to introduce every one then.

Just think Ishita is introducing shagun to raman just think of the expression of Shagun baby.How she will be annoyed only Parmeet will like it he will get a re-entry in Bhalla house.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Just think Ishita is introducing shagun to raman just think of the expression of Shagun baby.How she will be annoyed only Parmeet will like it he will get a re-entry in Bhalla house.

"Raman yeh tumhaaree pehlee biwi thee.Kuch jyaada important naheen .bass  apnaa insult karwaaney ayeen hain"
This will be damn crazy,I think some one should write OS on it.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

"Raman yeh tumhaaree pehlee biwi thee.Kuch jyaada important naheen .bass  apnaa insult karwaaney ayeen hain"
This will be damn crazy,I think some one should write OS on it.

See what a great idea Raman forgets his first vampish wife.
an OS will be written CV's can take idea to add to the show but he must remember only Ishu.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah so sad Ishita confirmed he said she's not part of his family so she's his babysitter...
though Ishita is giving him al liberty he must not crosshis limit in the exuse of Adi ke liye...

He already has crossed the limits now only if he calls and talks to her to give some relief on the phone while away or else it will be end of IshRa for me
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tanni you make me laugh loudly look how many of my colleagues are here
DRAMA MANIA😆😆😆

Anju yaar...am sorry, but dint get about the colleagues thing😳😆.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

See what a great idea Raman forgets his first vampish wife.
an OS will be written CV's can take idea to add to the show but he must remember only Ishu.

Assume a scene where ISHRARU trio will spend holydays together for few days alone and then Raman meets with minor accident and he forgets everything except the time he spent with his family.
Then we can see Ishita and Ruhi introducing everyone to him in their own way.
assume for Mrs.Bhalla.,Simmi,Romi(this guy will feel happy as Raman din't recogonise him),Adi.(This will be world war),Pammi aunty,Shiela Kejwaani.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Assume a scene where ISHRARU trio will spend holydays together for few days alone and then Raman meets with minor accident and he forgets everything except the time he spent with his family.
Then we can see Ishita and Ruhi introducing everyone to him in their own way.
assume for Mrs.Bhalla.,Simmi,Romi(this guy will feel happy as Raman din't recogonise him),Adi.(This will be world war),Pammi aunty,Shiela Kejwaani.

Just think about romi happy face and his words on his mind which obviously we viewers will hear..
Raman forgot everything and keep giving him money he will pray to God that Raman never get back his memory..
Mrs Bhalla will begin to cry as she loves him more among her children...
Ishu must get happy that Raman forgets shagun and devil boy Aditya.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Anju yaar...am sorry, but dint get about the colleagues thing😳😆.

Tanni i was reading your comments and my colleagues are with me in the same office and I begin to laugh loudly when I read drama Mania of Raman they just turn to ask me what happened they thought I saw something on the monitor...
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tanni i was reading your comments and my colleagues are with me in the same office and I begin to laugh loudly when I read drama Mania of Raman they just turn to ask me what happened they thought I saw something on the monitor...

Ohoh...then sorry first and second, am happy that I made you laugh😆.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Just think about romi happy face and his words on his mind which obviously we viewers will hear..
Raman forgot everything and keep giving him money he will pray to God that Raman never get back his memory..
Mrs Bhalla will begin to cry as she loves him more among her children...
Ishu must get happy that Raman forgets shagun and devil boy Aditya.

Imagine how Ishita will introduce Shila Kejwaani to Raman.Then Ruhi introducing Mrs.Bhalla and Simmi and Shravan also.
Romi cant imagine completely filled with laughter even by half of it.
Ashok will die if this happen that Raman forgot him as he assumes him as his biggest Rival.