Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehal21

😲 ðŸ¤£ Audition tape>? tune kab apply kiya...
Kya naam hai uska? 

apko lagta hai main aise kisi mein apne ap ko enroll karungi damn i never took part in my school's drama competition to fir tv pe kaise ðŸ¤£
GuardianDevil thumbnail

🤣 Yehi toh khasiyat hai,,,

hamari ðŸ¤£
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

he calls himself casting head. maa papa ko pata chala na to fb permanently band hojayega mera ðŸ¤£

🤣 ðŸ¤£ Kahi EK k liye toh kaam nahi karta..😆
GuardianDevil thumbnail
oh he is some jiten bhatt who gave news abt YHM shoot being stalled n will resume shortly 

here it is what he posted :

I've got tons of Msgs From the Fans Of our show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Star Plus

& i just want to clarify that, everything is all right now, & Shoot Will Resume Shortly.

The exact reason of the fire, "A godown near the set at Klick Nixon studio caught fire due to the cracker which accidentally entered into the godown. The fire got so intense that it also gutted the YHM set which was situated close to the godown."

"Immediately more than 12 fire brigades reached at the spot to extinguish the fire. Soon the situation was under control and only the Bhalla house got damaged. Luckily there was no loss of any life as no body was present on the set," concludes our source.

Regards,
Jiten Bhatt (Jatin Arora)

Snehal21 thumbnail

apko lagta hai main aise kisi mein apne ap ko enroll karungi damn i never took part in my school's drama competition to fir tv pe kaise ðŸ¤£

🤣  DT,KN se milne k liye enroll karwa bhi sakti hai ,,, hum tujhe tv pe dekhnege...
GuardianDevil thumbnail

🤣 ðŸ¤£ Kahi EK k liye toh kaam nahi karta..😆

Wo EK k liye kaam kare ya divyanka k liye mujhe kahe msg karta hai *gadheda* ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤£
Snehal21 thumbnail
🤣
GuardianDevil thumbnail

🤣  DT,KN se milne k liye enroll karwa bhi sakti hai ,,, hum tujhe tv pe dekhnege...

huh main ghar baith jaungi par wo audition kabhi nahi dungi bcoz i m pathetic at drama *thanks to my laugh* i can laugh even at sad moments  ðŸ¤£
Snehal21 thumbnail

oh he is some jiten bhatt who gave news abt YHM shoot being stalled n will resume shortly 

here it is what he posted :

I've got tons of Msgs From the Fans Of our show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Star Plus

& i just want to clarify that, everything is all right now, & Shoot Will Resume Shortly.

The exact reason of the fire, "A godown near the set at Klick Nixon studio caught fire due to the cracker which accidentally entered into the godown. The fire got so intense that it also gutted the YHM set which was situated close to the godown."

"Immediately more than 12 fire brigades reached at the spot to extinguish the fire. Soon the situation was under control and only the Bhalla house got damaged. Luckily there was no loss of any life as no body was present on the set," concludes our source.

Regards,
Jiten Bhatt (Jatin Arora)

Ye toh TB article hai...😛
Snehal21 thumbnail

Wo EK k liye kaam kare ya divyanka k liye mujhe kahe msg karta hai *gadheda* ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤£

🤣 usse pata chal gaya hoga tu inki ardent fan hai..🤣