CrazyMegha's Image Gallery #1 (Open)(Updated @ Page 7)

Posted: 9 years ago

Ha!😆 Look who's here! Another addition to the list of my crazy acts. Well for those who don't know me, here goes my introduction...

On the night of 11th January and in the morning of 12th January, I was born. A cutesy, rolly-polly and chubby baby, I was. My parents named me Vishav Kirti, that means, the one who influences the world with her actions(ha, I doubt that). The astrologer said, that I'll be the apple of everybody's eyes, I am sure I am, an apple is so big that it will hurt everybody's eyes, ha. He also said, that I'll perform best in Science field, but alas, I took Commerce. So, never believe what an astrologer says!😆🤣

Coming back to the track..uumm..googling around for romantic stories, I got a link of India forums, wandering and twirling around the forums, soon I became a part of it too. At India Forums, friends know me as dmegha, they call me Megha, Megz, Meghu, Megzzy, Aamir Khan of movie Gajini and God knows what. Just like they say, "Naam anek, insaan ek!"

In short, I am originally, basically and rationally a writer. I usually make my own siggy's and banners for my stories. This image gallery of mine, is basically an open for all kind of thread. I mean, I will post my siggies, my image edits, banners and some fanfic related stuff over here along images with funny captions.

Non-Animated Icons and Signatures

Non-Animated Texts

Non-Animated FanFic Banners

Animated Texts

Animated Tags

Name it, I'll do it!😆 But my favorites are KaSh (KSG and Shilpa Anand), IPKKND, IPKKND..EBP, Jodha Akbar, Naadaan Parindey, Pavitra Rishta, Kitani Mohobbat Hai and Vikrant-Sarita (Punar Vivah 2).

Same goes for Bollywood and Hollywood stuff. But here again, I have my favorites, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Student of the Year cast, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Chace Crawford, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.

If you want a Banner for your FanFic, just post the title and link of your FanFic along the photographs you want to be used.

For Signatures and Icons, again post your request here, instead of PM-ing me.

If you want any specific text on you siggy's or banners then do state the same in your post/request.

Do Not create multiple posts, and only one request at a time!

Do Not crop, re-size or edit my stuff.

You can use my stuff freely unless mentioned.

(c)dmegha/(c)vk

(c)dmegha-IF/(c)vk-IF

At the end, I would like to say that I am not a perfect artist or a creative. I am just a learner, a beginner, who's looking out to learn and grasp as much as I can. There will be times when you'll not like what I made, so feel free to criticize. And by this, I start my own (I still can't believe it!) Avtaar & Signatures Shop.
Edited by dmegha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Page 1 # Post 3 # PM Procedure

Page 1 # Post 4 # Sample Creations

Page 7 # Post 5 # Update 1 (Ankita, Kareena, AasHlok, Shilpa & Simran, and Banner for Bharti)

If you want PM's of my updates here in the gallery, in future, just send me a buddy request and I'll surely accept!

Link to my Index, all the banners, of all my stories are made by me! >> Click Here

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
congrat for the gallery
amazing creations
waiting for next update
keep it up
keep making more
plzz add me in ur pm list
anyways i am shamma

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

awesome update

congrat for the gallery
amazing creations
waiting for next update
keep it up
keep making more
plzz add me in ur pm list
anyways i am shamma

Thank you Shamma😃
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congo for the gallery dear.
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the gallery...Awesome work...thanks for the PM.. Keep updating :) Edited by cool_sri - 9 years ago
trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the gallery...🥳
Awesome work...👏
nice creations...⭐️
Waiting for more...😃
thanx for pm...😊

Originally posted by: unishaz

awesome dear.. Tfs..

Thank you!😃