The Heartbeats ~ dmegha's Index [New OS updated in OS list @ Page 1]

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to

Look who's here!!๐Ÿ˜† Hello people, I am originally known as Vishav Kirti Sharma, fondly called as Tanu, but at India Forums, I am known by various names. My username is dmegha, but my buddies call me, Megha, Meghz, Megz, Meghu, owl, and not to forget Aamir Khan of movie Gajini. My craziness defines me the best, you see I am craziness personified!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Lets get back to the track...So, people this is an Index of my stories. Now it will be easier for you all to find my fictions, the stories I am working on, the stories, I would write in future. All of my stuff is fictional, I don't own the characters but the concepts are mine and my little sister's. My sister is my own personal editor, who criticizes, reviews and edits my basic story schedules. Her name is Bhav Kirti Sharma (we share the same names as well๐Ÿ˜†, Bhav and Vishav are one and the same thing), she knows about my accounts and passwords, so if you ever find things that are more weird than mine, then get this thing, it's not me, it's my sister!

Stopping my F.A.L.T.U. bakwaas, I hereby give you "The Heartbeats~dmegha's Index"

Scroll down for~

Fan Fictions~Post 2

Short Stories~Post 3

One Shots~Post 4

Blogs and Profiles~Post 5

PM Procedure~Post 6

Image Gallery~Post 7

Wishlist~Post 8

Updating Schedule and Important Note ~ Page 4

Edited by dmegha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Fan fiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couch-bound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language."

Click the titles of the stories, they are the links to the story threads.

Completed

Nothing!๐Ÿ˜†

On-Going

"Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway."

Sometimes, in our life, we meet someone, feel attracted to him/her but is it really love? The story revolves around four people, of different opinions, different nature, different behavior. They meet, they fight, the become friends, they fell in love and commit mistakes. It's their journey, to find their true love, their soul mates.

Armaan in his internship days, fell in love with Riddhima, who at first denied. Armaan is set to make her his, but will he be able to do so. He should concentrate on his complicated love life, but his past connection with Shilpa is not letting him do so. Shilpa's thoughts, even her name, makes Armaan restless. What is this ? Armaan considers Shilpa as his enemy, is it so ? What is his relationship with her ? What is it that binds Armaan and Shilpa together.

What will happen, when Armaan will have to face Sid..Siddhant Modi, as a new challenge for his so called love life.

"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret."

Is love necessary for a marriage to be successful? What will you opt for, an Arranged Marriage or a love one? This is the story of Armaan and Shilpa, who are different yet similar. The are tied up by the auspicious thread of marriage. Will they be able to accept each other? Will love blossom? or Will they end up being strangers to each other.

He needs compatibility and she wants trust, love is far away! Two individuals, with different beliefs. One is chalk and the other is cheese. Will the ' Opposites Attract' theory work between them? or, They gonna be an exception for the 'Opposites Attract' theory!

Upcoming

"When tragedies pull lovers apart, it's the most natural thing to vow to find each other and be together again one day. When we do meet our loves again - maybe lifetimes later - there's an instant sense of recognition. Many people had this experience. You can't explain it, but in your heart, you feel it."

Karan Singh Grover, 27 year old, incredibly successful and wealthy, young entrepreneur. On a family trip to Shimla, India, he met an young woman who turned his life upside down. Before meeting her, he was happy and content with his life. Successful business, loving and understanding parents, adorable siblings and a beautiful fiance. What more can a man ask for?

But like they say, you never know how much you want something or someone until you found them. Meeting a young and beautiful woman was not on his schedule. Meeting her will change his life, was not what he expected. They say that everybody's fate is written in the stars. Who knows what the stars held in store for Karan?

"St. Teresa's High School", a college, a mini-universe of young brats from high class society. Located in the heart of Dehradun, St. Teresa's High School, offers education to the richest kids of the society, the scholarship students being an exception. Just like every other college, St. Teresa, also have star students. The 3 best friends, the 3 gems of the college, Armaan, Siddhant and Abhimaan. These 3 are childhood friends, their families live together in a palatial bungalow in  Mumbai. These 3 are studying together in St. Teresa, and live together in a luxurious cottage nearby, along their maid, their Aunt Martha.

Armaan, the cool as well as hot dude of the college. Full of three things; I, Me and Myself. Siddhant and Abhimaan, are like brothers to him, they are the best of friends, share everything! He's a master in studies, being intelligent and topper of the school, added a wonderful effect in his charm. Short-tempered but not rude, arrogant but not selfish, thinks that money can buy everything except love, he loves his mother the most, he is, Armaan Malik.

Siddhant, the cutest being around. His polite and caring attitude, makes him a craze for girls. Shares a brother like relationship with Armaan and Abhimaan. He's the one who can manage the 2 angry A's, Armaan and Abhimaan. Cares for everyone but hardly shows. Cares about his cute dude, loving guy, image the most. Loves his parents. for him, money is just a need, not happiness. A cool, calm and composed guy, charming buddy, he is Siddhant Modi.

Abhimaan, the black-eyed, handsome hunk. Loves to show off, girls being the basic target. Just like money, he has lost the count of his girl-friends. Cares just for his family and his best buddies, Armaan and Siddhant. Dream of every girl, the basketball champion, the hottest guy around, he is Abhimaan Suryavanshi.

These three are always together just like the 3 idiots, 3 monkeys of Gandhi Ji. They are rich, they are brats, they are a craze among girls, they are the stars of St. Teresa, but will they be able to maintain all this, when the 4th idiot makes an entry in their life? The 4th idiot, who challenges them to the edge, the one, who will stand against these 3, the one, who'll make the lives of Armaan, Siddhant and Abhimaan like a roller coaster, making a complete fool out of these 3.

Join me and the whole St. Teresa, in a hilarious, joy ride, that will tickle your stomach, make you grin and laugh.

"Pyaar toh shaitaan ko bhi insaan bana deta hai, aurr yeh pyaar hi hai jo insaan ko shaitaan bananne par majboor kar deta hai."

Love has the power to humanize a beast and to create a beast out of a good person. 
Love story hamesha hero ki kyon hoti hai, villain ko bhi toh kabhi pyaar ho sakta hai na! Iss baar, there is no hero in the story. Black and white characters are mundane, everybody has a grey streak to them. The kind of love that enters your life determines its course.

FanFic ~ Anamika ~ the untold story (Arjun Version)

It is just "Arjun" version of my on-going FF "Anamika". Nothing is different except characters and actors. While the above one features Karan, Shilpa and Jennifer, this one has Shaleen, Sana and Jennifer.

KaSh FanFic~Saarathi

The story and characters are adapted from Mahabharata, is of conflict between members of a family. This time Lord Krishna isn't Arjun's (Karan's) saarathi! This time Lord Krishna will illuminate Subhadra (Shilpa) with the knowledge of  the necessity and inevitability of the war within. The war between the family, the war between the right and wrong.

Dill Mill Gayye~Redefined

The whole Dill Mill Gayee story but in a different, modified and improvised way. It's a collaboration, a fiction by three writers; me as in dmegha, Oindrila that is OindrilaVirgoan and Bharti, TheSexyDevil.

"Fanfiction isn't copying - it's a celebration. One long party, from the first capital letter to the last full stop!"
Edited by dmegha - 8 years ago

"Short stories are tiny windows into other worlds and other minds and other dreams. They are journeys you can make to the far side of the universe and still be back in time for dinner."

Click the titles!

Completed

London-based Armaan Malik is pressured by his parents to marry Amritsar-based Shilpa Malhotra, daughter of Shashank Malhotra, a childhood friend of Armaan's dad. The engagement takes place in Amritsar, and the families, together with friends, board three train coaches - duly decorated for the occasion - to travel to Mumbai for a five-star wedding and reception. The couple have a room to themselves and decide to share their feelings while the rest of their respective families and friends sing and dance. Armaan finds out that Shilpa likes Sumit Singh, a Gurudwara singer, but her parents do not approve of him as he is not wealthy, sophisticated, and does not even know how to wear a clothes properly, while he confides that he is not yet ready for marriage. Hilarious chaos results when the duo decide to make their incompatibility known to their respective parents.

Armaan and Shilpa, decide to break their marriage, completely oblivious to the connection between their best friends, Siddhant and Riddhima, respectively.

Meet Karan-the werewolf and Shilpa-the human psychologist...What will happen when these two turn out to be mates?

On-Going

ArSh SS ~ Saans

After Riddhima chose Sid over Armaan, Armaan decided to show Riddhima that he too can move on, so he married Shilpa. But Armaan's love for Riddhima made Shilpa leave him and walk out of his life. Now after 2 years they meet again, but this time Shilpa isn't only protecting her heart from Armaan, but also something precious to both of them.

Upcoming

Letmme think about that!๐Ÿ˜†

"Short stories consume you faster. They're connected to brevity. With the short story, you are up against mortality. I know how tough they are as a form, but they're also a total joy."
Edited by dmegha - 9 years ago

"You only get one shot at life, so you better enjoy it!"

Again the titles!!

Completed

My view to Shlok's revenge plan!

When Armaan got scared of Shilpa!

Once upon a time there was Pani and there was Puri. An intelligent man joined them both, added some spices and thus, Pani-Puri was formed. This is the story of Pani-Puri, but this Pani-Puri is of different kind. Wanna know how? Here I present you the love-story of Shilpa Pani & Armaan Puri!

SidNi OS ~ Jab We Met

When Siddhart Khurana and Roshini Patel met. The first ever OS on our newest "Jamai Raja"!

Upcoming

The Shooting Star

Wish upon a shooting star, you might get what you want!

"One-Shot, is the one moment, you'll want to live again and again."

Hey-ya! Welcome people, following are the links that will lead you to my various profile pages and other blogs. Wanna check them out? Click on the link and there you go..

Don't forget me on Google+

I think that you must have got an idea about what kind of writer I am, how my stories are and wagehra wagehra...๐Ÿ˜† Now comes an important thing, thePM's.

So people, if you want to receive PM's from me, in future, regarding the updates, so please add me into your buddy list. Send me a buddy request and I will surely accept. Add me, I mean, "dmegha" account to your buddy list, for the PM's

CrazyMegha's Image Gallery #1

Make a Wish>>Click Me!
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome megha!! And this reminds me k 3 Idiots update kar!! Abhi tak arsh mile b nahi!! Samjhi warning h!!:|
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank You so much for your index.
Thanx for the pm. Take care.