Ye Hai Mohabbatein 30th June 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 30th June 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Raman and Ishita are both restless. Do alag alag dilon ka...plays...Raman thinks about Adi and Ishita thinks about Raman's lying to her.

Yeh hai mohabbatein...plays...

Ishita thinks of Shagun's message. In the morning, Shagun sees the dress which Raman gave her years back. A flashback scene shows Raman gifting a dress. Shagun says this suit will remember all old we had together memories, and Ishita will know I came in your life before her. Shagun gets dressed as Raman used to tell her. Shagun looks in the mirror.

Ashok comes and smiles seeing her. He asks whose murder are you doing today? Ashok says you are looking so gorgeous, so I will spend all my day with you, long drive and then romantic dinner. Shagun says its Adi's first day at school so I'm going to drop him. Ashok says so we can go together, we can go out and book a room. She says sorry, we will later. Ruhi tries to wake Ishita. Raman asks Ruhi what happened? Ruhi says Ishita is sleeping, how will I brush? Raman says I will help you. Ruhi leaves.

Raman says to Ishita you are looking good sleeping and if you wake up, I don't know how I will face you or talk to you. As I broke everyone's trust, I just wish you forgive me, Ruhi comes and says how will I get ready, its first day at school. Raman says I will make you ready.

Tere dil ka mere dil se...plays...

Raman combs her and Ruhi shouts. Raman says sorry. She laughs. Ruhi does not like it and asks Raman to do it again. Ruhi asks him to see timetable and keep books. Raman says its first day, so take all books. Ruhi asks who will drop me. Raman says you do breakfast and then I will drop you.

Ruhi starts having breakfast. Simmi asks about her hair. Ruhi says Papa made. Mihika brings aloo dish for Ruhi. Ruhi says Ishima is sleeping. Mrs. Bhalla makes her eat yogurt and sugar and blesses her. Raman comes and sees Ruhi getting pampered. He says come lets go. Ruhi leaves with Raman. Romi asks some money to Mr. Bhalla & Mr Bhalla asks Romi what will you do with the money? Romi says I have to show to a doctor. Mrs. Bhalla asks what happened? Romi says I have stomach ache.

Mrs. Bhalla gets worried and gives him money. Romi laughs and says I will go and meet my friends today. Ishita wakes up and sees the time. She says 9:30am so late, it is Ruhi's first day at school today. Mrs. Bhalla tells her that Raman and Simmi made her ready. Ishita says I'm going to clinic. Mrs. Bhalla says Mr. Bhalla took Ishita's car.

Ishita says I will go by auto. Raman drops Ruhi and Bala drops Shravan. Raman asks Ruhi to go as she is getting late. Bala asks did Ishita not wake up. Bala says I will come with you, as I have to meet Amma, please wait, I will meet Shravan's teacher and come. Shagun comes there to drop Adi. Raman looks at her. Raman asks how are you Adi? excited to go in 7th grade? Adi says yes and leaves. Raman tells Shagun that they have to meet a good lawyer. Raman sees Bala and asks her to leave and meet him at school gate number 2.

Shagun leaves quickly. In the office, Mihir praises Mihika and is really happy, feeling like a king. Mihika says I made Ruhi's tiffin, and I heard you also like it, so I brought it for you too. Mihir says a wife of a farmer who brings food for him. Mihika says relax, this is 21st century. Mihir says fine and gets closer. Mihika runs and he falls. Romi comes late and Subbu asks him why is he so late? Romi says he has stomach ache and doctor asked him to do all tests. Subbu says oh take a day leave today and finish all tests. Romi says don't tell this to Raman or else he will get tensed.

Mihir comes and asks what happened Subbu? And Subbu tells him about Romi's stomach ache problem. Mihir asks does Raman know this? Raman waits for Shagun at gate number 2. Raman messages Shagun. Ishita comes there in an rickshaw. Ishita sees Raman and says here at this time? Shagun comes there in her car. Ishita sees Raman meeting Shagun. Shagun says sorry, I got late. Raman says before anyone sees us, lets go. They sit in Raman's car.

Shagun says I got Ashok's call so I got late. Ishita calls Raman and asks where is he? Raman says he came to drop Ruhi. Ishita asks where are you now? Shagun signs him not to say. He says I'm busy, we will talk later and ends the call. Shagun turns around and sees Ishita watching them. Shagun smiles and asks Raman to tie the seat belt. Raman bends over her and ties it. Ishita sees this from behind and she assumed it looked as if he is kissing and loving her. Raman and Shagun leave. Ishita says I can see Raman, so why you can't talk to me? Such a big lie.

Precap:
Amma tells Ishita that people change, first impression is not same, look at Raman, he takes care of everyone and you are very lucky to get a husband like Raman. Ishita is upset.

-PriiEdited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Pri.

Jeo Raman putter, Param was right that he wants to have both the women in his life.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu...
i think Ishita's realization of love is coming soon 😳 ðŸ˜†
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the wu.
seeyali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail