hey guyz,
count me in,
he looks so hawt in vaidehi especially wen his angry 😳 😳

welcum n have fun arnd here..

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nb fan

wow congrats to all the members tanshu ayesha moni n every1 πŸ˜‰
our 2nd home πŸ‘ good goin btw reallin missin usva at this point 😭 she would be really happy i call her n ask to just leave a post here πŸ˜›

congrats to u to zenab...i also miss usva..wen u call her say hi to her frm her familyπŸ˜›

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SACHINS-FAN

hey all πŸ€— how r u guys n congrats for our second fc πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ i m really missin all sachin lovers....but wat to do coz my BBA-1 ki studies chalrahi hain on its peak.just came to see u all.whenever i talk to zenab i always ask abt u guys n our fc.even i didn't get time to watch vaidehi 😭
hey moni congrats for winnin the contest πŸ˜‰ ok then....bye all will try to post
lots of love
usva

thank god ur here..i missed yah so much

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownbarbie

FAN CLUB NUMBER 2!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

wooohooooo...congoo on the second oneees openinggg

im alwayss so sloww at this..anywayss..m wrking on sum hot siggysss of sachin..will post them soon as possible! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

ye moni out second new house and soon i want to ahev 150 pagesπŸ˜‰need u all family members to get ready and postπŸ˜‰do post da siggy n i want to see dem fast

Tansha thumbnail
September 18, 2006 Written Update Thanx to Mastii

Main Events-

Neel's Brakes fail
Vaidehi gets to the bottom of this and figures out Aryan's intentions
Police comes home, to ask about Neel's accident, Harsh sends them back
Vaidehi is trying to save Neel while Aryan is with Neel and takes him to a cottage and the cottage blows up after Aryan walks out of it. Neel is still inside.
Vaidehi is worried why the doll is broken and Vedika also is sad that he doll cannot be fixed. Vaidehi says she will buy her a new one, Mumiji and Vaidehi tell Bhumja to come eat, because Methli made her favorite dishes. Methli, at the table tells Bhumja thats others will be mad that she made Bhumja's favorite and not thiers. Sid calls and bhumja's dad forces her to talk to him, as he has called many times She talks to him and she is in a very weak voice, Sid also asks if she is ok, and that he is coming over to meet her, but Bhumja says She is fine, and she just needs rest. Bhumja's dad is mad at her, she leaves, Mumiji tells Harsh that maybe he should support Bhumja one, because all she needs is her fathers hand on her shoulders.

Aryan is being nice to Neel and Vaidehi is suprised, Aryan asks her to first aid his injuries, she is very suprised. Neel says thanks. Neel's car is not starting thats why Aryan forces him to take his instead. When Neel is driving, he otices his brakes are failed, he meets with an accident.

Methli walks in the room, and yells "Bhabi" but Vaidehi tells her to be quiet as Bhumja is sleeping, Methli lowers her voice and then she tells her that Neel met with an accident. Vaidehi runs outside and is depressed, Mumiji also knows this, Neel walks in leaping on Aryan. Vaidehi is questioning Neel when Aryan tells her not to worry because god is with Neel. Aryan goes on talking about he should've been in that car and never sent Neel, Neel says it happened for the good and he saved him self hardly, Aryan hugs Neel, Vaidehi realizes what Aryan did.

Neel and Vaidehi are outside talking on the swing, about how Neel saved himself...Vaidehi is saying that all this can not be a accident, it looks very planned. Neel won't listen to her. Vaidehi comes to her room, and Aryan is talking about how Neel is luky and he got saved, but not all times, does people's destiny support them, so he may not be saved next time. Vaidehi's doubt is now her belief, she is disgusted by Aryan, and she thinks that she won't let him be successful.

Vaidehi tells Mumiji that the food s ready when the bell rings. Harsh is wondering who it is. The police is here, and they tell that Mrs.Aryan Jaisingh called and told that some "haadsa" [event] took place in your house. Everyone is shocked and Vaidehi has a smile on her face. Vaidehi tells them that it is about Neel's accident, and Harsh yells at her but she says she got worried for Aryan's saftey, but then she says sorry. Harsh tells the police to go. He is mad and leaves, so does Aryan.

Vaidehi is sleeping and she is thinking about what Aryan said, she sits up and sees that the Devi's Statue is about to fall, she wonders about if something bad is about to happen. The next day, She is praying for Neel's saftey. She comes out but then she hears Aryan talking to someone and asking the phone to never call again and stuff, but then he sees Vaidehi and he starts talking about buisness and that how he will reach the meeting and that he doesnt want any parnership in buisness and stuff. She goes up and grabs the other line, and hears him talking that he made a mistake to hire someone and next time he wants it to be done right. She runs down and asks Methli where Aryan is, she is worried, Methli says that Neel is in his room and Aryan went to the office. Vaidehi is depressed, she decides to call Neel's cellphone and she asks him where he is going, he says to a construction site, Neel hands the phone to Aryan, and Aryan is telling her that her friend is with him and that they will come back early. She calls again and again but Aryan doesn pick up, she is wondering which place they are going and she is depressed.

Vaidhei is at the office asking the front desk for information, they ask her to ask Aryan's secetary, she asks a lot of people, then she thinks to look in the appointment diary. Yash also asks where they are and Yash says why are they there as it is 1st day of Navratri and all construction sites are closed. Vaidehi is praying to god to help her.

She is calling Neel's cell, Aryan picks up and Vaidehi is yelling his name but first he says "Hold on" and then tells Neel to go on, and then starts teasing her about how he is missing her and he knows that she is missinf him, and that how he wishes how she was here and that it is a beautiful site and tells her not to wait because he has important work to finish.

Neel and Aryan are in the car and the car isn't starting, Neel is checking and Aryan is next to him, and says that destiny is with us today, nearby we have a cottage,let's call the mechanic from there. Aryan finishes talking to the mechanic, Neel says he'll make black tea, because Aryan says he is very hungry, Aryan says he will get some snacks from the car while thinking to himself that he has leaked the gas and just needs to let the matches touch and BOOM!

Neel is in the Kitchen when the matches won't turn on, the matches then turn on and they show a blast as aryan is walking outside.

Tansha thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbles_Rox

hey tansha... 😊

hey wats up??finally we started fan club 2😳

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey tansha...thankss a lott for the updatee and the videos...i was waitingg for itttt πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah thanks tansha!!!! i just luv sachin sharma(not aryan) i hope neel doesnt die! 😭
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

yeah thanks tansha!!!! i just luv sachin sharma(not aryan) i hope neel doesnt die! 😭

same hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i dontt want neel to dieeeeeeeee 😭 😭 😭