Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
EK  BOOND  ISHQ   WRITTEN  EPISODE
26th  June  2014
By. Vinnie

Episode Starts :
OM"S  HOUSE

OM and  Tara   returns .  Tara   telling   Mannat  he  had  an  accident  and  is   very  injured.  Om  looks  and  Mannat  and  winks,  she  understand  it was all  a set  up  and   is   dissaponted, the servants  come  and  take  him  upstairs.
 The  codcor  arrives  and  bandages   Om  who  is  wincing  in pain.  Mannat  asks  what have  you  done. Tara  finds   that  funny  and  says  what has  he  done.  Mannat  says  I  mean   he should   pay  attention  to his  driving.
 Tara  agrees, and  says  she  did  not even know  how  the  accident  happened,  she  then  says  it was all her  fault.   Mannat  says  not  it was not, and  Om also says   it was  not her fault.  He  says   that as soon as he  gets  better he  will take her  to Bopal.
 Tara  says   there is  no  need  for  him to trouble himself  she  will  go  by  herself, as  it is  only  a  2 1/2  hour  flight.  He says  it is  not  safe  but  she  says  she  can  go on her  own.
Manat and  Om exchage  a look and  Manat  says:  even I  want you  to go  but, only  after you  are  fully  well.  She  says  you are going  after  5 years  and  that to after being  sick, she  insists  that  OM will take  her as  soon as he gets  better.  Tara  agrees.   Mannat  says  to  herself,  the Tara  I  want to  leave form  here I   have to convince her to stay. She  sends   Tara  to her  room. 
 Om  gets  up  form  the  bed and  removes  his   hand  support. The  Dr.  tells   him  he  will not  get better  that  way. He  says   don't tell  me  how  the body  heals.   He  says   He likes  pain.  He says  unless there is  pain  there  is  no joy  in  living.
 The  Dr. leaves.   Mannat  says  he is  a genius   for  his  plan. That  he  crossed all  limits  in  getting her  back.  Om  says   for a stubborn  girl like  Tara  one   can't do  anything   simple.  She asks  him to  rest and  don't work. he says  he  is  fine and  will do  his  work as there is  lots  to do.   She  says  as you  wish  and  leaves.
 In Tara's  room  she  is  disappointed  and  said  everything  was  fixed, and  she  dose not understand  how long fate will keep her  away  from   Mrityunjai and   Pari.

LADOO"S  PLACE
Ladoo  is  filing her nails  as a man  is  selling her  a  rifle  gun,   he  explains  how it  works  and   what  makes it  diffrent.   He says  it   cost  5000 lakh,  Ladoo  takes  the gun and  starts   checking it  and  biting it. The man  asks  what are you  doing, she  says  I  am looking for    where the gold  is  as it is very  expensive.   The man  says  it is  one of the best  guns and  can  shoot from  far  away ( sorry  did  not get the  distance)  Laddo   says   really. 
 Pari  who is  playing  with  her  freinds  is standing a few feet  away  with  and  apple  on  her head. Ladoo  aims  at her!...

OM's HOUSE.
 Mannat  is  on the phone  talking to the Dr.  She  tells him he did a good  job in his  act saying Om is   badly  injured. she says  he  was so convincing,  Tara  is  listening   to this  from  upstairs   while Mannat  is  aware of  this.  She  says  it was so  dangerouse   and  he  did  it willingly. Tara   gets  mad and leaves.  Mannat  puts down the phone. ...

LADOO's PALACE
Ladoo  tells  the  man   that    if  she  shoots  the apple   she will pay  him, but if she  shoots  the girl  he won't recieve a cent.  Pari   has  her back  to  them  and  has  no idea what is  happening.   before   Ladoo can  shoot   Balli  grabs   Pari  ,  Ladoo says  he  always  spoils  her plans.   Pari  asks  balli  what happened, he  says  nothing ,  he just  did  not kiss  her   for a while.  He sends  her  away  to   play  and  turns   to   Ladoo...

OM's  House

Tara  goes  into  Om's room  he is  not    there.  She  comes  out  and   Mannat  comes  and ask  what she is  doing there.
 Tara  says   the Dr. says  he  is supposed to    rest, she  ask  where he  is . Mannat  pretends  she  don't know.  Tara  tells her  she  herd  her conversation  on the  phone.  Mannat  says  he went  to the hospital.  Can't believe it.
 Maanat  says  it is  hard  for  him  as he  got his  wife  back  after  five years in a coma and  dose  not want to  loose  her  again.  Tara  says   that if he  dose  not  want to  believe will  not  change the  truth,  She  is  nt  his  wife  Sia, but  Tara  Shekavat,  Mriyunjai's  wife,  and  as much  as he  loved  Sia  she  loves   Mriyunjai  more than that.  She  says  she  was, is  and  will always  be TARA.
 Mannat  says   she is  who  she   is, but  that  She  dose not  know  her  brother  and  how  mad  he  is. he  can go to  any  lenghts  to  stop her,  even cause his own accident.  She  says   he will get  angry  if he  finds out she   knows  the  truth  and  if  he  finds  out  Tara  found   out  from  her   it will be  worse.
Tara  says  fine  I  will  not tell  him  because  I    won't be  around.  Mannat  says don't even think about leaveing  here, but   Tara  walks  off.   Mannat     halfheartedly   tries to  stop  her...

LADOOS PLACE...
 Ladoo  asks  Bali  if  he  did  not  trust  his  aim.  Bali  says  it is  not about the  aim but the  child  anything could have  happned.  Ladoo   laughts  and  asks   if you  love  me  or  the  Paounti more.  He  says  if you  love  me  than kill  panouti  and  if you  love  panouti  more  kill  me!  Balli  says   I  love you  both.   Ladoo  says  it is  not an  election... he  gives  him  a hand  gun  and  says  take it and  choose  one.  he says   he  can't.  Ladoo says  in the gita  it is  written  in battle no one  is   family   in  right and  wrong.    Balli  takes  the  gun and  looks  at  both.  He  looks at  laddo .. who says  you  will kill me  your  mother? I    hurt my  leg saving you.  
...  Balli  keeps   looking at both.  Ladoo says  fine you  want to  kill  me ..he taks  his  hand  and places  the  gun to his  chest... and says  go  head  Shoot  me!

OM's  house.
Tara  is  trying to  leave  but the guards  block  her  way and  says   by  Omkars  orders  she can't go out on her own.  She   insist to  leave  but  they  do not let her  leave.  Manat  by  herself. in  her room. says   she is sure Tara  can  run away.  She  says  she  will   help her.
Manat  starts  a small fire in her room   as a distraction ,  tara says  every  ne is inside  it is good time to  run. ...

Ladoo's  place.
Bali  has  falshbacks  of  Pari and  him... he points the gun  to  his  own  head.  Ladoo  moves  it and  says   if he is  mad  she  was  joking.   Bali  says   he  can't choose one  over the other and   if he has  to  he  would    die.   Ladoo    sends him  inside. some one asks  Ladoo if he had  shoot  one of them. Ladoo  says  the  bullets in the gun were fake.

OM's Place
Tara  is  trying to run  the  Guard  stops  her. She   hits  him  with  a  vase  and  runs.  The  guyards  run after  her.  Mannat says  she  hopes  they  dont  catch  her.

END   EPISODE.

PRECAP:
BALI  is  fighting in a wrestling  Match Tara   comes  there, Balli  sees  her . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful written update 😛
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail