Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aftermath..

I don't know where my energy comes from suddenly but am just replying and replying and it kinda feels good to be done with it on time. Otherwise i take eons to reply and the people who commented has no interest in knowing what i replied😲🀣

You are bizarre girl you know that. You're suddenly active or replying spontaneously or nothing at all. There is no in between. πŸ˜• What are you?? Ughh i know half of the janta doesn't bother what we replied back πŸ˜³ People are bother to increase there no. of post only πŸ€£

Edited by Dips.. - 7 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ColorDreams

Oh my goodness!! I just couldnt took my eyes off from the whole edit 

especially the icons 

Loved the update dear

Jeez thank you so much love! :)) That is so lovely :*
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have commented on 103, guess you missed.

Main thing, will you update this month?
Dipssss thumbnail
Oh lord yeah i didn't noted. Thanks for that else i would have skiped a wonderful comment. Damn me
Umm i have no plans since i haven't made anything but i have holidays so lets see if by the end of this week i could make a small update.
Any suggestions you are welcome :D
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Diprana

I love people you call me by my actual name πŸ˜Ž 

Very well said. Exams are the best time, where your creativity just oozes.

Yeah this is ironical like idk what kind of biological phenomenon is this πŸ˜• Scientists need to research on this mania asappp!!

A Disney update idea is beautiful, and I love Disney movies, and animated stuff is one of the toughest to make, also, colouring if goes wrong messes it. But you are a ⭐️

10001% agreed that a Disney update is tough to make but its kinda adventurous also. Hahaha seems like you've dealt with it a lot more πŸ€£ Indeed a wrong colour messes every goddamn edit or gif. And then you've a stupid psd in your folder which changes the output you thought it would never do. πŸ˜²

I will not quote icons, cos all look superb, all have some concept, be it the style, cropping, text, texture use,bg elimination, or a blend of all to enhance the icon. So a lot goes in making it.

Frozen spam is amazing, unique idea and using apt fonts with doodles, way to go!

http://i.imgur.com/Rj108CH.gif
I rarely love pink, but I love this. It is fabulous, animation, text, colour co-ordinated, snow feel, just perfect.

Thank god someone is there who doesn't loves pink πŸ€£ Bro common you deserve a hug right now. :P

http://i.imgur.com/enITB7o.png
This is BRILLIANT. Her dress frills and stars above match somewhere, and it is enchanting. Mountain bg, and pink texture you added is again,πŸ‘

EAR spam is again stunner, with the bright colours, and font use. Kindly do not blame me, if I repeat words, cos all your work is so magical.

No will never be blaming you but thanking you for your lovely little words which is making me smile like a big fool :) Imma loving it!! πŸ€£

Tangled sig is pretty, dark colouring, apt use of paisley, and text so matches, she needs a glow in dark.

This edit ruined itself. It was actually looking fine in PS but when it was posted it was like ughh W*F is this. But if you feel so thank you so much babe. :))

The next one is superb, hardcore blending.

Big hero gifs are beautiful, and way you coloured. Plus crystal clear. I love the text one too,,v neat.

http://i.imgur.com/dE0ZtLt.png: Different but superb, blend and use of textures.

-Madz

Thank you Madhura so much. This is one lovely comment i read recently. Made my day. And thanks for reminding me else i would have skipped a wonderful comment and regret later. :)))

Madhura.. thumbnail
Your reply is equally awesome. I will quote again and reply but when am not via mobile.
One show, I started late but now love, Sherlock. So I will suggest that. I can suggest many things.
Do you have any theme or preference, so I can suggest in that area.
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Your reply is equally awesome. I will quote again and reply but when am not via mobile.
One show, I started late but now love, Sherlock. So I will suggest that. I can suggest many things.
Do you have any theme or preference, so I can suggest in that area.

Ahh no worries dear. Oh me and my friends have decided to watch Sherlock but we saved it for other time and eventually lost it. Well if you have certain pics of it then you can PM that else lets see if i can hunt down some by myself. There is no area of interest. Sugg anything of your interest. round and round all my interest lies in same place and people must now have been bored πŸ€£
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dips..

Ahh no worries dear. Oh me and my friends have decided to watch Sherlock but we saved it for other time and eventually lost it. Well if you have certain pics of it then you can PM that else lets see if i can hunt down some by myself. There is no area of interest. Sugg anything of your interest. round and round all my interest lies in same place and people must now have been bored πŸ€£

Oh No!! Sad, start now. It will never get old. Husna had given me, recently, since I got so excited and want to try making stuff. Otherwise, I hardly make on Holly shows.

http://kissthemgoodbye.net/sherlock/index.php

Suggestions:

Veer-Rangeela (Ghulam)
Dangal
Pretty Woman
27 dresses
The Bounty Hunter
Obros from Ishqbaaz
Nakuul Mehta
The Jungle Book

I guess these many are enough right?
Madhura.. thumbnail
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please πŸ€’ please 🀒 please 🀒 please πŸ€’ Don't get mad on me.I know I am terribly late.But my 'Dhur,kichu valo lagchena' period is over,for now.😳So,I am here.πŸ˜ƒ

Whoaaa!!!My mouth is still wide open.That you are a genius,I had never any doubt about it;but this update is a proof that you are a sedulous too.I may not understand every little details about photoshop,but I can surely see the amount of painstaking effort and details that you put forth in making all these.You have your own unique style,be it the colours or the textures or the texts.Tujhe pata hi nehi tu hai kya.You are a born β­οΈ You are so young and you do manage to do so many things with equal ease.You re a true inspiration for me baby.
I Love you,you know that.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Take care,baby.❀️
Edited by debomaaneet - 7 years ago
Previous
1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 111
Next