Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 77

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This time I've come soon to edit my comment🤡

Woah brilliant stuffs der gurll

I love the coloring on the Kara sevda gifs, b/w is louuu☺️

The single color BG icons look fabb❤️

http://i.imgur.com/50Rj7iQ.png Love the b/w+blue combo here or is it greyish+blue🤔looks fabbb

Half girlfriend :- I was the only person among my friends group who found the book to be cheesy 🤣and dragging🤔and now its coming as a movie too the siggy looks amazing😳

http://i.imgur.com/pydrCc7.png this siggy is adorable😳

http://i.imgur.com/1NpMUfj.png Amazing effects and texture used👏

Those Tanhaiyan ones r MINDBLOWING❤️ Haider is love☺️http://i.imgur.com/1QPwmz6.png this looks amazingand the icon set is love ❤️

Fantastic update on the whole👍🏼

--Aishu--
Edited by -PyaariBhootni- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What an amazing chunk of edits. 
Icons are the best part of the update especially half girlfriend and Tanhaiya stuff 

Great stuff
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved. 
--------------------------------------------------------

I know of two more stunning places here on IF today. How lucky am I! 

Hi, Diprana.

The KS avis are stunning. The cooloring, apt sharpening & textures- hard to keep the eyes away.  Tbh, black & white ones looks far more splendid  than the colored ones because yes black & white are my things. 😳

The colorful iconset is lovely. So immaculate & polished . Below few are eye-catching.

https://i.imgur.com/h2vQFLf.png- It's hard to decipher what makes you highly disappointed with this set. It looks utterly gorgeous, woman! Each image is done spectacularly, each image has a different kinda feeling all synced into one. I adore this set.

https://i.imgur.com/pydrCc7.png- The textures & that color go completely syned, I tell you. That light orangge tint works wonders along with the textures.

https://i.imgur.com/1NpMUfj.png- In awe. Immensely inspired, I tell you. Vintage, black & white along with that blend has come out with such perfection that I cannot find just the right adjective. 😳

That Barun black & white signature is everything <3
That red thing there is intriguing & wonderful. Black & Red together is the most magical combination there is. The blend, textures & brushes are love in there.
That tagline though *-*

https://i.imgur.com/1QPwmz6.png- Simple, vintage & the best. The Background is stunner.
Where do you find such awesome texts, dude? 

I don't know what more to say. 😳

Just don't devoid me of further updates. AAAHHH! 

-Ayushi.

Edited by -.wanderlust.- - 7 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RESEE. using this<3 http://i.imgur.com/zOXpEcK.gif
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dips..

UPDATE

Its time for Christmas and New year and guess what i'm still grinding my brains into books because deciembre is also a badass month famous for knowing as 'THE EXAM MONTH'. Wish god picks me up and deports to Goa. BOOM! But the examination syndrome can actually put your brain into some (by some i mean one) useful activities and one of which includes photoshop. Photoshoppers will agree oh yeah. 😎
...So ask me whats so special about your update Dips?

Well since it being the month of being jubilant and so who promises to fills joy in your life with happy ending..Socho socho zara dimag lagao..drink bournvita.. Okay its Disney!! Yes its a disney or in other words Animated Special update! *jeez everyone dance now* like I like to move it move it ... 🤣

So this is just first part to the update and i couldn't include much animated movies to it (time is a S(f)ucker man!) and yes you all can leave behind any animated movie you want me to make like yes i'm serious about that.

Note 1: Please if you just ignore the above statement go and read back 😈
Note 2: READ NOTE 1 🤡

**A special Christmas and New Year surprise is also awaiting and its on the way for everyone. Guess what it could be? 😎 And i'm really not joking. Santa will post soon :)

Credits for Resources:

Tumblr, Deviantart,Livejournal,Jungli Billi(DA), AmidstTheHues/Facebook. Colourings by my brilliant brain

Major inspiration credits to disneydiaris@instagram

Disney random icons (30 nos.)

icons stacked

Frozen

Static version

Elsa-Anna-Rapunzel

Tangled

Big Hero 6

Beauty and the Beast (1991)

What you give, you get it back. Shower me love and I might love you back :)

Please Like & Comment 😈
JE T'AIME

Awesome update😳😳😳 i am gona use one of this gif in fb dp.Can i?
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! As with most gallleries, I am a silent stalker here too! 
These are some fabulous creations! I loved the ones on Tanhaiyan, and the Barun one! 😳
The Sherloack one is mindblowing! Though I don't watch Turkish shows, the ones you made on that are also amazing, I totally love the colouring on all your works! Keep making, and if possible, do PM me when you update! 😳
Edited by Shrinika13 - 7 years ago
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update yaar 😃...👏...👏

loved everythinggg😃...⭐️...⭐️

thanks for pm😳...😊

keep creating more 😃...❤️

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
BAYOOTEEE
LOVE it all.. particularly the tanhaiyaan stuff ❤️
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aftermath..

Tekrar hosgeldiniz sen de. I see you're making very good use of your turkish slang these days 🤣

Tesekkur ederim dost ! Yeah i am just flaunting my turkish skills here and there. It generates a good impression when people think you are a multi-lingual 🤣 Just flaunting yaa !

So that's what you call "utterly rubbish stuffs"? Wow then i encourage you to make even more of these "utterly rubbish" kinds because am entirely floored by each and every edit and gifs on this page. Thank you for not leaving and nope you ain't going off from here anytime soon until i quit. I'm very adamant and selfish on this part. Duh! Take a break or go on hike BUT you don't freaking leave ok 😡

I wasn't sure how this update gonna turn out. Saw the response and my bejaan dil got sukoon. Phew! Else i hate my work 🤢 This time i had a real hard time PSing. Like i forgot to how to do an edit. 😕 I had re-do so many edits this time because the bitch named unsatisfaction washaunting me all day all night. Well i don't think that you gonna quit anytime soon bro (all thanks to you) but yeah i'm here to stay till circumstances change and god forbid if all my PS skills decays 🤣 

Kara Sevda: Haha. They got it right no? Seeing the KS female casts is enough to vouch for that article. But the Baes are hotter too. Again watch KS, ladies and gentlemen ;P Dude those avis :'( your coloring looks so pretty on those. I love your textures used on it and how subtly it's been applied there. Such a sexy outcome of that scene. I'm so saving them for future use. Thank you for making them. I so adore this scene of KN. Oh gawd even the colored version looks so bloody good. Dude i know it must have been an ass of a time to find an appropriate psd for this since the scene had many red-blue light beams on it. But kudos on this one. 

Yeah i thought that the Albanian ones are the hottest but one site claimed Turkish chicks are the beautiful ones. No doubt on this part. Watching the Kara Sevda ladies is a proof that Turkey have there girls, sexy and beautiful. But the chokras are extreme okay. They are just so effing hot. Thank you bro. The song and the scene is one of my favourite. I love the cinematography because when it is appropriate, every edit automatically turns out to be a wonder. Yeah the colouring was hard for me as well. Just played with colours and got rid of the coloured one but i like the b/w ones more. 

Your icons looks so posh. You are so good in making those colored version types of icons. Does take a while to mask and refine them. I see your hard-work and patience. I love those snaps of KS btw. Some are one of my favorites. 

My eyes swelled are after making them. Icons are very hard to make atleast for me. I did nothing bro, all thanks to tumblr 🤣 IDK if that site didn't exist, people like me must had quit PS long back. Icons are devil. They require more patience than a normal goddamn edit. I forgot to credit the source plus the photographer takes some real sexy images of the KS cast. I am just smitten by his work.

And the best out of the lot is here. Dips this picspam is SO MY FAVORITE. I'm having a crush on the style and size of it that i may just copy this out soon 😳  SO USING IT SOON TOO :| Those pictures were well selected and the work you did on each one of them is so commendable. Kudos buddy. Don't think i can praise this one enough tho :|

I had remade this picspam like 3 times. Somehow i forgot how to photoshop. All the textures and colourings failed. This edit fu*ked my brains off. Thanks bro so much. Your words are so kind for an edit like this LOL.

OMG That Burak Bae one My heart is fluttering for this one. SUCH A f**kING SEXY ONE. That blue grungy texture + it's BW. That's it. Heart wooed by this beautiful work. Saving it to use next too. So many stuffs i've to use 😲

I had made 2-3 versions of this. I think this one was the best. Also how could i resist making a b/w edit on this sexy fellow. When your subject is hot, everything turns to be hotter. Look how fu*king amazingly he posed. Jeez ☺️ Why all handsome men are getting married 🤔

Half-Girlfriend: That's a new movie? Your updates is full of colorful stuffs. There's a sense of liveliness and vibrancy in your updates Dips. I've told you this before too but it's so your style and it's so soothing to come and see those stuffs and sigh with content *sigh* ;P Your colorful borders looks so good on those avis with those texts as well. Oh i see what you did there, you put a quote/lyrics on those gifs :O NICE IDEA. They are so pretty :') Omg that edit is even more gorgeous. Your coloring is so point there man. Is it the psd you gave me? Am loving this one so much 😳 Sheez and your text style with the arrow shapes. I love the creativity + simpleness of it. 

Yeah a new upcoming flick based on Chetan Bhagat's novel which I read and is utterly bullshit and crap. This movie IDK i have nothing to say for. Its typical bollywood masala. But i love the poster and i was bored so yeah an edit happened :D Naah thats a different psd. Only the gradient effect is from that one. Thanks bro but dekho bol kaun raha hai :| 
I think yours one holds much more vibrance than i do. They are more neat and clear. All i do is make unnecessary khidchari. That's a quote from my mastermind brain 😈 Somehow i'm into writing quotes these days 🤣 IDK how much torture people bear because of me 🤣

Lucifer: HA!!!! Going through Lucifer withdrawals lately? One more month to go ;) You're always so good with your icons and dude where did you find those HQ photoshoot of them? I don't think i found that many around ;| Leave the icons, the star of the Lucifer part has to be THAT EDIT. Yes right. You little sly, i see how much of utterly rubbish stuffs you've been making. This is legit one of your best too :') That texture is goal, that text is goal and that couple is goal. Dips this one is very artistic dostum! I dig this style of yours so much. 

Just one more month and Lucifer will be back. I missed the show so much. I just googled the pictures and i got them. If you want them i'll PM you the pictures. Damn ya that edit. I made it long back and i remember how i was pitting myself for not finding a suitable texture for this edit. I love this shoot of Tom and Lauren and somehow few textures weren't meant to be there in the edit.🤣 No the text isn't goal, chal bey jhooti. The text style you do are actually the goals. My goals which i can't never strive at. You should have shame saying this. 

Sherlock: WOW! And you never cease to amaze me here. :| I see you going  a level up in your editing skills. *Bravo* That edit looks so tumblrish dude. It's so classy. Does not need much words to express how amazing it looks. You got one amazing eye and mind to choose your texture wisely and your text stands out perfectly here.

Making this was fun and drolling over Mr. Cumberbatch was even more fun 🤣 Naah there is no wise selection, don't have a doubt like that. It depends on the luck of my texture folder. Jo bhi khul jata hai that goes into the edit and sometimes i have to investigate all the folders to find a texture suitable for the subject and then also i don't find one. Shit happens. 

Tanhaiyan: You watched it finally. I didn't like Barun much in the show, nor his acting or his look. He kinda looked like a bikhaari to me 🤣 No offense to the fans *looks here and there* :| But am genuinely saying this. The show was okay okay. And yes Surbhi was just beautiful in web series man. Ok forget this. Dude your icons. Dang your textures are so pretty :'( Your coloring is so wonderful too. I love your set so much here. AHH, now you nailed this update with the last two edits. Teach me how you make such freaking gorgeous signatures man. I CAN'T EVEN come with something poetic to praise this two pieces. I'm slowly losing touch with my signature stuffs lately but this is WAY TOO AMAZING. I'm trying to string words together to say something :| Okay first BW + Red is already a sexy combo and your blending is frigging flawless. You even chose the right pics to blend. I love that brush and texture on it. :') The text though 😳 Yes it's bloody true.[referring to the text] xD 
The 2nd one is *happysigh* Keeping it simple was the best idea. Who would have thought using a grungy style as  background would do the trick? Yea i see you did some text warping too ;) Where do you find such amazing texts man? I suck so bad with those brilliant texts but you always come with something so clever and witty 😲 That's one Barun pic i like a lot btw. 

Bikhaari 🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't have laughed more today 🤣🤣 If the hint is directing to his hairstyle IKR 🤣 One night i couldn't sleep so i thought to watch it. The tv producers have proved that chahe tv ho ya web series, all they can do is making it a cheesy desi plotline. In this case, with sexy intimate scenes and wardrobe 😳 I am not a Barun fan at all but he was like fine in some places. All i like from the show was tumse na hoove dialogue 🤣 That just clicked me 🤣  Surbhi's wardrobe is something i wanted to steal. Her dresses were sexy AF. Thank you so much V. Even i have forgotten how to blend like totally. Mere se toh normal blending bhi nahi hota hai aajkal 🤣 Had a hard time making and blending the sig. Oh yes that quote is by Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. Its so legit true and sexy. ☺️ Chaal jhooti, in my PS history, the TEXT is the only bala i am pathetic at. So i refer quotations or lyrics who saves my ass. Period.

Am done and sorry for taking quite sometime to comment but bottom line: "UPDATE AGAIN YOU IDIOT" This forum needs you. You need to take the legacy forward. One talent that can't go away that soon okay. I need my daily dose of inspiration too. So kinda care for your arkadas sometimes. Tamam tesekkurler gule gule [Ok thanks bye.]🤣

LOL Vrinz atleast you were soon compared to me who consecutively skips 3 updates of yours  Your words makes my day and somehow all my stress and anxiety shoo away. I love you so much and you know it right. I am here in this forum because you insisted. So i am here until you and me both decides to quit. I will be ready always 🤣 Waoo now thats a beautiful way to saw Ok thanks bye in turkish 🤣 Gule Gule. Seni Seviyorum tatlim. <3

Edited by Dips.. - 7 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Avengers.

Guessing it's a update 

oh man, now from where i should borrow sundar sundar alfaaz for this update its so gorgeous. The icons, background so neatly erased and single color BG (I love DA icons filled with textures but these looks stunning), kara sevda coloring, THE BARUN SIGGIE OH MY GOD🤢🤢 Already saw the sherlock edit in tumblr. Everything is beautiful, this is why you should not leave, humko iss khoobsurti se bichadne ko mat bolo😭😆

LMFAO i have been so inactive that people have started to guess. SHIT ! *facepalm*
Thanks you so much love for these wonderful words. I'm so touched. Oh how come IDK IF people on my tumblr 🤓 Whats your user-id? Ahaa i guess i cannot leave now after all even if i want to. Well no worries is khoobsurti se aapko paare nahi karenge hum, yeh waada hai humara aapse 🤣