Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

mou.. u made this na..god.. this is beautifulll... his smile 

yes it was made by me😳 ... thank u ji 😳... I'm honoredπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i'm not a copy cat.. i still dont like that promo wala beard... πŸ˜‘ but now his beard looks short..not sooo thick like before.. so i'm okπŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. if he again let it grow like before i will personally bribe his makeup manπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

why bribe Priya ???πŸ˜‰ can't we change him & we ourselves become Harshad's make up man ???☺️
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ mou.. dont dream too much..πŸ˜›
JugniPH thumbnail
new article from the pioneer 

As a fighter who came to Jhanvi's (Sriti Jha) rescue in Dil Se Di Dua " Saubhagyavati Bhava, a modern day foreign returned in Dharampatni, a doting son and ideal lover inTere Liye and Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, chocolate boy Harshad Chopra has proved his mettle by giving some clapworthy performances on the small screen.

The actor is all set to break his good boy image with his upcoming show"Humsafarswhere he is playing a grey character. "I play Sahir Chaudhary, who owns a fashion house.  A tragic incident turned his life upside down and made him a stubborn, strongheaded and moneyminded person. Then comes a girl in his life called Arzoo who is nothing like him and always contradicts his beliefs and ideas. How they end up spending the rest of their lives with each other is the crux of the show," Chopra says, adding that though he has done all genres of roles but Sahir comes to him as most sought-after.

"Sahir brings a drastic change in my look and I've never done this type of character till date. Like my previous roles, I did manage to strike a chord with Sahir in real life. Somewhere in the story, you'll get to see the connect in terms of thinking, emotions and reaction," Chopra says. Ask him who is his true humsafar in this life and pat comes his reply" "My shadow and nothing else," he tells you.

After Qubool Hai (Zee TV), Humsafars (Sony) is the second show on telly which will have an out-and-out Muslim set-up.  The soap also stars a new comer Shivya Pathania as the lead opposite Chopra and will go on air from September 22, Monday to Thursday at 10:30pm on Sony Entertainment TV.

Chopra's claim to fame till date has been his journey with Balaji Productions. "Those were the best few years of my life. But I wanted to test myself in other roles and I am happy to see it working. Reality shows are not my cup of tea.  I believe in doing one thing at a time and giving my best, no matter how small the role is.  I have a very focused approach when it comes to my work," Chopra tells you.

@bold.. which shadow he is talking about? his own shadow or his pet?πŸ€“

classyandsassy thumbnail

new article from the pioneer 

As a fighter who came to Jhanvi's (Sriti Jha) rescue in Dil Se Di Dua " Saubhagyavati Bhava, a modern day foreign returned in Dharampatni, a doting son and ideal lover inTere Liye and Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, chocolate boy Harshad Chopra has proved his mettle by giving some clapworthy performances on the small screen.

The actor is all set to break his good boy image with his upcoming show"Humsafarswhere he is playing a grey character. "I play Sahir Chaudhary, who owns a fashion house.  A tragic incident turned his life upside down and made him a stubborn, strongheaded and moneyminded person. Then comes a girl in his life called Arzoo who is nothing like him and always contradicts his beliefs and ideas. How they end up spending the rest of their lives with each other is the crux of the show," Chopra says, adding that though he has done all genres of roles but Sahir comes to him as most sought-after.

"Sahir brings a drastic change in my look and I've never done this type of character till date. Like my previous roles, I did manage to strike a chord with Sahir in real life. Somewhere in the story, you'll get to see the connect in terms of thinking, emotions and reaction," Chopra says. Ask him who is his true humsafar in this life and pat comes his reply" "My shadow and nothing else," he tells you.

After Qubool Hai (Zee TV), Humsafars (Sony) is the second show on telly which will have an out-and-out Muslim set-up.  The soap also stars a new comer Shivya Pathania as the lead opposite Chopra and will go on air from September 22, Monday to Thursday at 10:30pm on Sony Entertainment TV.

Chopra's claim to fame till date has been his journey with Balaji Productions. "Those were the best few years of my life. But I wanted to test myself in other roles and I am happy to see it working. Reality shows are not my cup of tea.  I believe in doing one thing at a time and giving my best, no matter how small the role is.  I have a very focused approach when it comes to my work," Chopra tells you.

@bold.. which shadow he is talking about? his own shadow or his pet?πŸ€“

may be both Priya πŸ˜†... don't know why but now a days Mr. Chopda is talking in riddlesπŸ˜† & it's going over my head πŸ˜†
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think he's talking about his pet shadow πŸ˜†
JugniPH thumbnail
now a days his answers are first class riddles.. look at TB interview.. his answers.. esp about FB account left meπŸ€ͺ .. 2 saal ghar mein rahkar rishi toh nahi bana.. πŸ€£
JugniPH thumbnail
wait.. wait.. kiran// u made an animated one on this too?? i have seen the non animated one in FB only... hayee
JugniPH thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_28

@priya rishii...?????πŸ€”

ha..rishi/sanyasi??πŸ˜› well.. if you want i can rename it as some pphilosopher or thinkerπŸ€” janab ka answers dekh ke yahi lag rahi hai ..
classyandsassy thumbnail
@kiran : isiliye kehti hoon zyada dimag mat chala  🀣 ...

@Priya : 🀣 feelings r mutual reg. the ans in TB
πŸ˜†