Ayeshaa <3 Thanks hon!πŸ€—

so happy for u  πŸ€—
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Same here! πŸ˜Š

Haha. Just Vanny. πŸ˜‰

Like woahh. Just realised that you're a Kensi and Deeks fan?

Yes I am! I am crazy for both of them! I love Deeks more than Kensi though!πŸ˜‰

How did you know about them? Do you watch the show too?
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Yes I am! I am crazy for both of them! I love Deeks more than Kensi though!πŸ˜‰

How did you know about them? Do you watch the show too?

OMG! I'm totally Densi!!!!  I love them tooo!!! In fact, I absolutely adore NCIS and everyone in there. Then I realised that there's NCIS: Los Angeles. So I started watching that as well and I totally fell for Deeks and that cute smile! And I was shipping him and Kensi all along until that awesome kiss! Lol. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveToLaugh

Thank you so much, Dev! πŸ€—

my pleasure Tanisha!πŸ€—very very happy for you, chalo at least one of us has made it! I'm gonna apply next time now!.😎
Homeslice thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Congrats Nisha and Peehu!πŸ₯³

-Viz 

Vizzz Fizzz <3

Thanks Love πŸ˜ƒ
Homeslice thumbnail
And congratulations to the rest of the newbie crew that comes in with me! πŸ€—

Looking forward to interact with you soon.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

OMG! I'm totally Densi!!!!  I love them tooo!!! In fact, I absolutely adore NCIS and everyone in there. Then I realised that there's NCIS: Los Angeles. So I started watching that as well and I totally fell for Deeks and that cute smile! And I was shipping him and Kensi all along until that awesome kiss! Lol. 

Yes! That awesome kiss! I have only watched it on Youtube, not the total epi yet!

I have yet to watch the Season 4 and 5 but I have watched the show in 2012 starting with Season 2's Personal and went total crazy for Deeks! The sccene where he shoots the person attacking Kensi was simply awesome! Fell in love with him in that scene! And then there was Season 3 The Debt, which had him in black Jacket! Oh wow! 

I have watched full season 3 but after that they stopped showing the show here till this month. 

They have decided to show the Season 4 and 5 here! It starts tomorrow, so excited! Even though I have all the episodes downloaded on my PC (though I have yet to watch Season 4 and 5 on it), watching it on TV is simply cool! So excited for tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Sorry for rambling so much, when I get excited, I ramble a lot! πŸ˜³
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Yes! That awesome kiss! I have only watched it on Youtube, not the total epi yet!

I have yet to watch the Season 4 and 5 but I have watched the show in 2012 starting with Season 2's Personal and went total crazy for Deeks! The sccene where he shoots the person attacking Kensi was simply awesome! Fell in love with him in that scene! And then there was Season 3 The Debt, which had him in black Jacket! Oh wow! 

I have watched full season 3 but after that they stopped showing the show here till this month. 

They have decided to show the Season 4 and 5 here! It starts tomorrow, so excited! Even though I have all the episodes downloaded on my PC (though I have yet to watch Season 4 and 5 on it), watching it on TV is simply cool! So excited for tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Sorry for rambling so much, when I get excited, I ramble a lot! πŸ˜³

🀣 It's fine. I'm a pretty excited soul myself. πŸ˜†

Ohh. Cool. You'll get to cover all the seasons! πŸ˜ƒ I honestly just watch random episodes, I don't watch every episode of every season. [I'm not that big of a fanatic. πŸ˜‰ That goes for any show. πŸ˜†]

But yes, I know those scenes that you have mentioned! They're all .

You don't watch NCIS? Tony and Ziva are pretty hot. Although in the most recent episodes, they aren't a thing anymore.