dmegha's~Make a Wish@Wishlist (Second Wish Granted)

Posted: 9 years ago

Make a Wish! Well, hello again. It's me, back with another crazy thing. People, this thread is a wishlist thread. At this thread you can post your wishes regarding the stories I am working on. You can even post your suggestions and concepts/ideas you want me to write about. If you want me to start another story, (which at this moment I know you don't want😆), a story based on a concept you suggest, you can post it here!

Well, this thread is all about, what you guys want. I know, you guys would expect ki iss story mein kuch aisa ho aurr kuch waisa. This thread provides you the opportunity to tell me about your wishes regarding my stuff. Well, as I am working on many stories, I would like to know, if you have some suggestions regarding the story, as in any kind of particular/specific sequence you want. So, I am starting this thread. Here you can drop your wishes regarding which scene between which characters do you want to happen, you can drop your suggestions too.

The thing is, that you read my fictional stories, tell me what you liked and what not. What you want to add in the next update and what you don't want to happen. It's like a critics corner too! Any specific scene you want me to add, in the update, etc. post it, quote it.

I have my version of all my stories, but would like to add your bits too. I will try to fulfill your wishes regarding the scenes you want and all.

Please make this an active thread. Thanks!

Lets see, who makes the first wish!

Just to make it easy for you, here's the link to the Index of my stories>>Click here!

Edited by dmegha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Megha i have a wish
Ek to jo pm main baat ki thi and doosra now i am telling you

Arsh are married but they don't come physically as arman thinks he still loves riddhima and shilpa well off course she loves arman but one day arman drink karke ghar aata hain and arsh ke bich sabkuch ho jata hain but vo subah ridzz ka naam leta hain so shilpa thinks ki vo arman ko iske barein main nahi bate ghi and sge started avoided him and arman he started falling for her...
What say?
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Get ready for our ajeeb wishes!!:D;D;D;D
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll_megha_ll

Megha i have a wish

Arsh are married but they don't come physically as arman thinks he still loves riddhima and shilpa well off course she loves arman but one day arman drink karke ghar aata hain and arsh ke bich sabkuch ho jata hain but vo subah ridzz ka naam leta hain so shilpa thinks ki vo arman ko iske barein main nahi bate ghi and sge started avoided him and arman he started falling for her...
What say?

like this idea but in english please😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow what a great idea👏
owww this will be great ...
let me check again the stories😊

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Get ready for our ajeeb wishes!!:D;D;D;D

Lets see what your ajeeb wishes are like😆

Originally posted by: ll_megha_ll

Megha i have a wish

What say?

Just some edits here and there and I'll surely work on this! 😃

Originally posted by: hangok

like this idea but in english please😊

Will do..!!

Originally posted by: hangok

wow what a great idea👏

owww this will be great ...
let me check again the stories😊

Thanks for commenting!

OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay..here goes nothing of many things altogether..haha

(i) You could write an OS or SS or you could add it in any of your stories (upto you).
The idea basically has an insanely jealous and possessive Armaan who is trying real hard to fight his feelings for Shilpa but just wont budge from his Riddhima-mantra and yet he feels "something something meri jaan" for Shilpa but wont accept..and Shilpa knows she feels something something-double ditto- for him but even she wont budge from her place and doesn't give him much bhaav..now you spin your chakra and do something about it!!

(ii) Next, I want a sequel for Werewolf and Me..koi bhi aur supernatural being chalega..but I want a sequel basss!!

(iii) I want an uber-hawt, schmexee, super-passionate wala story on ArSh..now you incorporate it in any one of your fics, depends upon you!!

Abhi my kachra mind is not coming up with any more ideas..but trust me, once they do..I will drop in right here!! 😆
Edited by OindrilaVirgoan - 9 years ago