atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic!👏
Ayub Khan just rocked tonight! ⭐️

First trying to pretend as a father tired of covering up for his son.

Then pretending to be caught in Shaurya's EB drama, looking at blackmail pics in concern and then...

Plop!

Throwing the envelope aside and turning tables on Shaurya! 

What expressions!😉 What subtle changes in voice and gaze!👍🏼

Baap-beta standing face to face and that dialogue about reminding Shaurya who the baap was, dhinchak! Jhakaas!⭐️

Handing over joothi drink to Shaurya and moving away from the room whistling in Shaurya's style - icing on the cake!👏

Kya hukum ka ikka phenka hai!

I was so excited and laughing when Rajnath wiped Shaurya's slate.

Brilliant! 

Bookmark scenes. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are right Ayub Khan has style and stature and he brings it all in his character of Rajnath.

I was so looking forward to today's show and I knew Rajnath is going to bring Shaurya down to earth and show him who is the REAL MASTER at game playing.

Shaurya and his frustrations and his helplessness was a sight for sore eyes.

In this kind of state Shaurya is going to prove to be dangerous and will scheme against his father and Dev for sure.

Rajnath I am sure will be a step ahead of him but poor Dev will be blind to his attack.

I loved Rajnath's line of ... I have a perfect girl for you...Her name is Urvashi.

It was perfect.   👏
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I forgot to say that the Precap has me worried that Shakshi is still digging up Durga's past.

Thank god Dr. Dayal has given Nitya his real daughters face.   But with Shakshi's sixth 
sense where Durga is concerned it already shows that she cannot see the Durga in 
front of her and the REAL Pictures of the original Durga.

Do you think she will connect the dots??  I hope Akash is on top of this and alerts 
Durga as to Shakshi's search.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaa atominis Shaurya Rajnath scene was the highlight of the day. Also I liked Shaurya's frustration. I dont know , what all his dirty mind can conjure up.
he thinks every other man is like him. Ladki mili well get intimate.😡
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M yet to see d episode. Can't wait. 
U r right, Ayub Khan is a wonderful actor. He has pulled  it off so well; a negative character.  But doesn't  show that evilness, I mean it doesn't surface so often. Or may be Sakshi nd Shaurya  r way more evil than Rajnath. But Ayub Khan carries shrewdness and calculativeness  with some subtlety. There is not so much of an action on his part as a character, but his presence his very effective. 
He one of my fav 'father' on d screen. 😊
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
When Sakshi finds out that not only did Raj cheat on her and with whom, and that her own son helped him do it, all hell will break loose in that place.

Then they will finally have some clue about what Nitya's family had to deal with.  😃

Agreed Ayub Khan ruled it today.  

atominis thumbnail
I feel Ayub Khan is far better than overhyped seniors like Ram Kapoor. I hope he gets awards, meatier roles and more pay. He is Dilip Kumar's nephew...with Uttaran and now EHT, he has more than proved his class and pedigree.👍🏼
Agree with Rayan, battle is even now!😉

@Love Praja - Agree. I do not think Sakshi and Shaurya are more evil. They I feel, are more reckless and naive. Openly evil. Rajnath types are more dangerous as they are expert at posing to be nice yet drawing out blood in reality. I bet Rajnath has more up his sleeve still. Sakshi and Shaurya underestimate him because he plays his cards close to his chest. I feel he will put Sakshi in her place too someday. Then both wounded sherni and cub will together team up to bring down the sher.😆
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its 1 am here and i waited only to watch today's episode and  it was worth it!.. what an episode yaar.  Rajnath-the dialogues, the smirk, the intent look, sly laugh, whistling , everything is perfectly portrayed by Ayub Khan.
CHECK MATE by Rajnath to Shaurya,loved how shaurya was given his own medicine by his own father 😆 😆  now shaurya is one frustrated soul,😆 🤣 and Rajnath he is really evil 😲 he can be dangerous to any one! in future he can go against sakshi too!

the show is getting interesting each day and i am loving it.

nsue thumbnail
Yes i agree with atominis...rajnath is got something hidden behind his sleeve
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ayub khan is great actor..
he plays rajnath's role very well..👏