Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i know SI is mental 😆😆😆😆😆 ufff love her for this 😳😳😳 

I think she got injured with that liquid threw on to her 🤢 so may be they didn't want to tell to hide it from rudra so they said rat bite 😛 I donno may be 😛😆
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post, Sanaya is one crazy girl, but this time from the first word i sensed she was making up the stuff to evade the point.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Malini1

Nice post, Sanaya is one crazy girl, but this time from the first word i sensed she was making up the stuff to evade the point.

i usually don't believe a word she says cz she is a pro at keeping a perfectly straight face and making up something utterly ridiculous on her feet and then telling it as a gospel of truth!!😆.. but yesterday I somehow fell for it.. i had an inkling that something was off..but didn't get to watch it more than once and that too in a rush..
but when i checked it again this morning i was like 'HAWWW!! this girl is too much!!' cz it just clicked that she had been pulling our legs all along! 😲 😆

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think A LOT of us fell for it... hook, line and sinker!!!😆
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even Me too , I was thinking what would happen after throwing acid? Chuha biting doesn't make any sense 😆

Hahahah, That was Epic ! I mean literally she was so Serious even Ashish was ! 1 Chhoha pal k rakha hai hum ne 🤣
She is Crazy Man' 😆
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Smarty Sanaya...and Ashish no better...""chuha... kamre me paal ke raka"...so so enjoyed the segment...and enjoy all your write-ups..
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is a mad crazy woman n i so love her...ashish was looking funny!!😆
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ðŸ˜†

Maybe she is making all that up to get Rudra to give her some TLC ðŸ˜†
-Zesty- thumbnail
I know that...I was not at all buying that, may how serious she looked😆 
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wait wait wait 1 min, sunara u mean to say that in real the rat didnt bite her coz i thot in real she got bitten since she said she had to go to hospital n all dont tell me even i was con lolll??? R u serious ir r u joking? Am confused like completely right now 😲

That is why i was wondering if a rat bites u in real she cant be fine so quick but i was like confused seeing her serious normal explanation...yeh larki mujhe pagal kardegaEdited by lavalina - 9 years ago