Wait wait wait!! There is no chuha attack is there! God Sanaya!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Good lord even I fell for it totally!
Yesterday that crack video of that crazy girl! She first said with a straight face about Suneri falling on her foot! And then when she gave the next excuse about a rat nibbling on her foot at night? I BELIEVED IT!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

but now I probably feel that NONE of those are happening! The acid will fall on her foot and that is how she gets injured!

I just CANNOT believe I fell for that!! Seriously I am used to Sanaya's straight faced serious dramabaaz stories but this? For the first time even I took her seriously!! I know that u can never take Sanaya's word on what would come in a future track cz with her she almost never ever gives away what will come next and with utter seriousness will utter a complete gol gol story and many people fall for it! But yesterday was the limit! It took me all this time to figure out that its one more straight faced fairytale concocted by her! πŸ˜†

But now thinking on it realized that its just not possible for a chooha attack to fit in to the story right now!! πŸ˜†

omg this girl is the limit! hahahahahhahahaha now I get Ashish's expressions! At first he was laughing with the Suneri one.. but after that he was like 'i dunno what to look like anymore' hahahahahhahaha 🀣

omg omg!! πŸ˜†

Credit: CuteAsh

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
may be u r right, even i was also wondering by seeing that video how she got injured
OMG! Even I fell 4 it! uff! this girl!!! 🀣
lol sanz is adorable crazy...
love her lots.
I saw three times the whole sbs sbb but dint find this scene
Can u plzgive me the link
Plz plz plzzz
Originally posted by humsafar

I saw three times the whole sbs sbb but dint find this scene
Can u plzgive me the link
Plz plz plzzz

here u go! πŸ˜†

seriously this girl is crazy n vl also drive us crazy🀣
i swear i cudnt stop smiling even for a secπŸ˜†
I also feel the same 
Sanaya Love u a lots 
Ha ha.. U may be right sunara.. I fell for it too !!
Yes she is crazy... She can convince anybody with her cute and innocent face... Even i thought that it was due to the rat attack.πŸ˜†