Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: DJVPVA

Do you want the whole video or some specific parts.

i dont mind whtever suits u.but plz could u include the last part😳

Jia thumbnail

i have a request...a request for you guyz to participate in the CFC banner contest.

the deadline for the CFC banner contest has been extended. The CFC dev team would really appreciate if some of you talented siggi makers could participate in it. The winner gets a member title prize...so here is your chance to get one..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/544478 deadline is currently extended to march 19th. if any of you think you can participate but don't have time until after that date, do drop me or shahidlover24 a pm and we will be more than happy to extend it for you.

thanks a lot

sarvesh_ahuja1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hi guys

i wanted some one to erase this wedding pic from this card so that i can type some thing there and also change the brown colour to the background colour of the marriage scene or creamish colour in the picccccc can som one do this for meeee ????? its really important

thanx

this is the pic

Edited by sarvesh_ahuja1 - 17 years ago
Leo thumbnail
Guys.....can anyone make and PM me an avatar of Rajat Tokas for me??? 😃 Plz.... 😃
FGGfan thumbnail
Hey can someone please make me an avatar and the siggy...........of the following pics:

could u please write my name on it which is : SAAD

now i have given u all the pics and now it depends on u how u design or how u make the avatar and please try to make one with just my name animating and one with out animated..........also u dotn have to use all three pics full like u can cut some parts out and as i said it all depends on ur how u design it good luck

so make one avatar the size : w: 197 x h: 237
make another : 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB

and if u have time make one siggy too :500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
Siggy of these pics:

U don't have to use the full pics………….and write "Good luck to team Pakistan for WC 07"

hope u get .....good luck and pm me
blahblahblahbla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FGGfan

Hey can someone please make me an avatar and the siggy...........of the following pics:

could u please write my name on it which is : SAAD

now i have given u all the pics and now it depends on u how u design or how u make the avatar and please try to make one with just my name animating and one with out animated..........also u dotn have to use all three pics full like u can cut some parts out and as i said it all depends on ur how u design it good luck

so make one avatar the size : w: 197 x h: 237
make another : 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB

and if u have time make one siggy too :500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
Siggy of these pics:

U don't have to use the full pics………….and write "Good luck to team Pakistan for WC 07"

hope u get .....good luck and pm me

i'll attempt this one but if any1 else watns 2 do it too, i don't mind!
Jia thumbnail
Hey Friends,

Are we done w/ requests here so that we can shift to part 3? Can one of you check and tell me as its 150+ now and we need to open a new one....

thanks!!
koolkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarvesh_ahuja1

hi guys

i wanted some one to erase this wedding pic from this card so that i can type some thing there and also change the brown colour to the background colour of the marriage scene or creamish colour in the picccccc can som one do this for meeee ????? its really important

thanx

this is the pic

I'll take care of this one..❤️

koolkat thumbnail
Here you go hope itz good enuf.. 😃
cutegurly02 thumbnail
Can someone make me one of those siggys with a video in it?

If you can plz PM me!