Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
anoder article posted on forum

Ajay Chaudhary  

Ajay Singh choudhary

I want to take two actresses for date(laughs) Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra on different days. I just love them because they are beautiful and lovely actors. It would be a great time with them because we are crazy for work. They manage everything from work to house so, in my opinion they are just awesome!

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i really liked both articles
thanks 4 posting here
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

posting ajay's article on AT courtsey UT forum

Ajay Chaudhary

Diwali plans mostly with family and planning to visit them in meerut.I have not planned anything in specific. I will be celebrating it with Family and friends. Diwali is a festival where you light up your house to brighten your life too. Basically the Diyas are meant to overshadow the darkness of Amavasyea. So the aim of celebrating this festival is to bring love, happiness and brightness in one's life. I think this one would be a memorable one. Let's wait and watch. I'll buy gold or silver coin for my mother and wife this dhanteras. I usually buy these every Diwali. I do visit my friends with sweets but there are few exercise freaks who say get a "Protein Dabba" for me as a Diwali gift!  Indian wear is perfect out for Diwali. I would go eco- friendly as I feel crackers cause lot of pollution!.

Ajay Singh choudhary

tfs dear😳 he is looking sooo handsome ...😳 
tiny15 thumbnail
welcum shrusti!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Špost here wenever get time.
ShrustiM thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

hey dear πŸ€—
Welcome

tyyy shobhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
ShrustiM thumbnail

welcum shrusti!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Špost here wenever get time.

ya will post the pics of ajay with the   team once my exams gets over πŸ˜ƒ
tiny15 thumbnail
i think 20th november.
btw sorry from past 3 days india-froums was not working  in my net.it just gets connected 4 few mins then again "web page bcum unavailable"
did it happen wid u also??
tiny15 thumbnail
heres article on ajay's diwali on TC.posting his part only.
FEATURES

Celebrities and their love for Diwali delicacies

23 Oct 2014 05:05 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Diwali, the festival of lights' is all about bonding with friends and family and celebrating it with all joy and happiness. Every foodie waits for this festival as they get to enjoy variety of delicacies.

Tellychakkar.com talks to the celebrities about the yummy dishes they would want to savour and enjoy this Diwali.

Ajay Chaudhary:

I will celebrate Diwali with my wife and mother-in-law in Mumbai, my parents won't be able to come. I love Sev Barfiduring Diwali. 

tiny15 thumbnail
anoder TC article but its similar 2 sum oder site which was already posted.
FEATURES

Which Bollywood actress would they love to date this Diwali...Share TV Male brigade

22 Oct 2014 03:01 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Tellychakkar.com spoke to few TV celebs and asked which Bollywood pathaka actress they would like to date this Diwali. Read on...

Ajay Chaudhary - I want to take two actresses for date...(laughs) Deepika and Priyanka on different days. I just love them, they are beautiful and lovely actors. We all also love and are passionate towards work, hence we would connect well.

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

i think 20th november.

btw sorry from past 3 days india-froums was not working in my net.it just gets connected 4 few mins then again "web page bcum unavailable"
did it happen wid u also??

no, its working fine
i think ur problem is due 2 net problem