Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

how much they will drag this crap-

till RG has 2 reunite meethi-vishnu and bump off mkta & aksh.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiny15

till RG has 2 reunite meethi-vishnu and bump off mkta & aksh.

i dnt see any chances
rg can bump off meethi and vishnu but cant her fav criminal and psycho
tiny15 thumbnail

i dnt see any chances
rg can bump off meethi and vishnu but cant her fav criminal and psycho

lol shobhi u r rite but don't worry.RG"ll've 2 bump off both mkta & aksh & reunite mth-vishnu & show their story.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
lets see
btw i was getting bored and read wu
there was vishnu akash scene
i wish 2 see vishnu fighting with goons
ahh i miss ACP abhay rai singh alot
tiny15 thumbnail

lets see
btw i was getting bored and read wu
there was vishnu akash scene
i wish 2 see vishnu fighting with goons
ahh i miss ACP abhay rai singh alot

i know yaar.
but i don't want him 2 save mkta.i wish she dies  in this & hope RG soon shows mkta's drama of "kiska bacha kiske sar".i hate her being shown as sum pativrata & goody-2 which shes not even an ounce.
tiny15 thumbnail
Frnds Happy Dhanteras To All!!
tiny15 thumbnail
frnds heres TC article on BCL where they'd mentioned abt teams. & given tehir names.
i m posting abt ajay's team The Ahmedabad Express

Sony Entertainment Television presents India's first sports reality show

21 Oct 2014 01:12 PM | TellychakkarTeam

120 television stars... 8 teams... battling it out for the coveted trophy over 19 matches can only mean one thing... that the big daddy of all reality shows, the Box Cricket League has arrived. Sony Entertainment Television announced the launch of BCL, India's first ever sports reality show. This unique format has been conceptualized by Marinating Films and produced by Balaji Telefilms; Season 1 of this championship will be telecast on Sony Entertainment Television soon.

Cricket has always been considered a religion in India and when mixed with a high dose of glamour and drama, it serves as the ultimate form of entertainment! BCL consists of 8 teams, comprising 120 popular television celebrities who will compete against each other playing a total of 19 matches of 14 overs each. All the teams will be divided into two groups, A and B. Each team in Group A will play against each team of Group B, leading to 4 teams qualifying for the semi-finals. The winner will then compete in a high-octane final for the coveted trophy.

Matches will commence with a face-off between the two playing teams, where they will perform signature moves on their team anthem. Giving the mundane coin toss a skip, BCL has introduced a filmy toss' with options like 'Jai or Veeru', 'Basanti or Dhanno'. Upping the glam quotient will be two BCL titlis, Noorin Shah and Vrushika Mehta, who will perform acts during time outs and the ball change. Making the game more entertaining, viewers will also get to see behind the scenes action, locker room gossips and some extremely creative awards like Gentleman of the Match and Most Stylish Player of the Match amongst others.

While the spirit of cricket remains intact, the introduction of new twists in the game is sure to keep the audience entertained. To step up the excitement, during the 6th & 10th overs, the batting captain will challenge the bowling captain to hit a certain number of runs in a single over with a particular bowler. If they manage to hit the number of runs they have challenged

them for, then they earn double the runs. If not, they will lose the number of runs they challenged the bowling team. The 7th over will also see a ball change procedure where the players can strategize their next game plan.

Ahmedabad Express - Sreesanth, Firoza Khan, Aastha, Adaa Khan, Mohd Nazim, Mohit Malik, Chaitanya Choudhary, Aniruddh Dave, Pooja Gor, Arti Singh, Swarupraj Medara, Jaswir Kaur, Gaurav Chopra, Manav Gohil, Arjun Bijlani, Shobhit Attray, Vikas Sethi, Himanshu Malhotra, Madhura Naik, Tina Dutta, Nandish Sandhu, Mrinal Jain, Ajay Chaudhary, Rashmi Desai and Ishtyaq Syed

Reenatyzed thumbnail
wow
sony will air it
it wud be so much fan 2 see the real Ajay singh chaudhary onscreen
plz post it in phab AT also
tiny15 thumbnail

wow
sony will air it
it wud be so much fan 2 see the real Ajay singh chaudhary onscreen
plz post it in phab AT also

ok i"ll post on PhAb/JayGun AT also.but after 2-3 days.
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

ok i"ll post on PhAb/JayGun AT also.but after 2-3 days.

2-3 days?
r u going 2 be inactive?