Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Strong reactions from both sides. Vyan notices this too but well Geet is Geet. Again Maan notices about Geet and Vyan but she herself doesn't.
Lol.
But but but I don't like Khurana attitude much as well in this type of story least. It is your personal matter, but it was her personal matter as well. But the difference was Geet went slightly overboard.

Her reactions are strong as he is not what she expected him to be. And somehow she feels authority to show the reactions.

Though Maan's words were hurtful, but I am glad there would be more actions and reactions now. :-D
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm. I notice anymore. :-D
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Maan is affecting her so much
She needs to stop giving him explainations ...specially when its related to Vyan

Wht happened is past is gone ...wht she did ws wrong to some extent ... But wht Maan is doing now is also nt acceptable
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Geet recognizes that she needs to clarify things with Vyan whilst Vyan notices there is something between Geet and Maan that affects her moods. Didn't expect Geet to lose her temper and let Maan have a piece of her mind but i'm glad she didn't stay quiet and I'm looking forward to seeing what their interaction is like in the coming updates. Fab job as always
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello from far of lands

🤗
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooo Birdie!!!! 
🤗
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update 
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dqno1

Hello from far of lands

🤗

Hello Avi ðŸ¤—...how is the vacation going?...hope u are having lot of fun...was just thinking of you and here u are ...enjoy the break and come back soon ...love u...tc ðŸ˜Š
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mari ðŸ¤—...thank you for the awesome update and the loving reply to my comment...glad to be here too...love this story of yours...lot of angry sparks flying all around...sometimes Geet and sometimes Maan...poor Vyan is caught in between...how indifferent and cool Maaneet are trying to be it is just not working...it still matters a lot to them who the other is with and what they are doing...really enjoying the scenes between them...will be waiting eagerly for the next update...tc ðŸ˜Š