Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rohinid

Can anyone help me in voting.as i am dng forthe first time plzzz :(

hi 😛 u have to vote by sending a pm to the account mentioned in the members awards post, link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4071113 its called 'crazycreative' and this is the link to the account - /user/228634. in the pm just write down the categories u want to nominate and then write down ur choices next to each category, eg ipk forum, barun, sanaya, arhi, sarun etc. u dont have to fill the whole list out if u dont want to, some people r just voting for their favourites for certain categories. 

examples :

best show title track - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
favourite couple award 2014 - arnav and khushi 
most popular face (male) - barun sobti 

hope this helps, u can nominate ipk, arhi, barun, sanaya etc for every category except the ones that say they r for 'on-air' shows only 😛 

Edited by stg1 - 9 years ago
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stg1

[DIV]hi 😛u have to vote by sending a pm to the account mentioned in the members awards post, link -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4071113its called 'crazycreative' and this is the link to the account -/user/228634. in the pm just write down the cat

thank u dear :)

Plz help me how to do this?
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Done...thank you members for guiding us through!!
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Where do I vote? 😕
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Where do I vote? 😕

copy pasting my reply to another member with the same question 😛

hi 😛 u have to vote by sending a pm to the account mentioned in the IF members awards post, link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4071113  its called 'crazycreative' and this is the link to the account - /user/228634. in the pm just write down the categories u want to nominate and then write down ur choices next to each category, eg ipk forum, barun, sanaya, arhi, sarun etc. u dont have to fill the whole list out if u dont want to, some people r just voting for their favourites for certain categories. 

examples :

best show title track - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
favourite couple award 2014 - arnav and khushi 

hope this helps, u can nominate ipk, arhi, barun, sanaya etc for every category except the ones that say they r for 'on-air' shows only 😛 
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@stg1

I plodded through the first page and blurted the first thing that came to my mind, hoping someone would spare me from the trouble of going through various threads and untangling the intricate processes. 😃
Thank you so much for your help!
Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Sirf yehi ek show hai jo off air ho kay bhi itna active hai
Proud to be an IPKKNDian