Ye Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June 2014 Written Update

The Episode begins wheb Adi is being happy and enjoying his studies with Bala. Bala teaches him so well. Shravan calls Bala and he talks to him with much love. Adi hears the talk and feels bad missing his father. Bala is on the phone with Shravan. Bala says I didn't swim any day without you, I missed you so much, why do you leave me and go, I'm coming in some time. Adi thinks. Bala asks what happened Aditya, are you ok? Adi says yes I'm, do you swim with your son? Bala says yes, we do swimming, we play football and cricket, it's fun with father and son bonding, he is not only my son but also my best friend, he was out for 10 days to summer camp, and I missed him a lot. Bala sees Adi lost in thoughts and they resume studies.

Vandu comes to Iyers house and loves Shravan seeing him after so many days. The doctor calls Vandu and says congrats, you are 3 months pregnant. Vandu gets worried. Mihir talks to Raman. They talk about the FIFA 2014. Romi comes and joins the talk who will win this year? Raman bets with Mihir on Brazil.

Pammi and some ladies come to meet Mrs. Bhalla to go for shopping. Mrs. Bhalla gets ready. The ladies ask her to take Amma along with her. Mrs. Bhalla says Amma went with Appa to do physiotherapy. Vandu and Mihika comes. Mrs. Bhalla says I'm going out. Simmi says how will I go? Mihika says I did the arrangements. Mihir comes and asks ready to go Mihika? She says Mihir will manage kids. She asks him to agree if he has to go on special date for him. Mihir says fine. Everyone ask him to manage many kids altogether. Mihir says yes, I will.

Mihika says so we all are going together, ladies shopping day out. Everyone ask Mihir to take care of kids. Sarika gets Ishita's call. Ishita asks Sarika to go to the workplace and their guy will take you from there. Mihir is unable to manage the kids, and they start fighting. Mihir says please stop it. He says do whatever you want. God, who will save me from this situation? Sarika is wearing yellow dress too. Romi comes there and they are surprised to see each other.

She says lets go, its already late, do you know the place. Romi says yes, I know, come. They leave. The white car passes with the 322 number. Raman goes mad seeing the kids. Raman lifts Ruhi and Shravan and asks them to stop it. Raman yells at them and sends them in the room. They go silently.

Raman gets a call and Ishita asks how are you there, where is Mihir. Raman says he went. She says did he go leaving kids, fine, I will come back, you won't be able to manage them. Raman says why not, I can. She says we go to shopping to distress because of them. Raman acts as if he is managing very well. She asks about Ananya. Raman says yes, she is sleeping. Ishita says fine, feed her when she wakes up, her bottle is by her side. He says fine and ends the call. Raman sees Shravu & Ruhi playing with Ananya and says she is not a football, she is your sister Ruhi. Raman takes Ananya out and the kids laugh.

Raman tells the kids a story. Raman tries hard to manage them. Boys and girls fight and throws pillows. Everyone come home. Ishita catches a pillow and looks at the mess around the house. The kids have their faces spoiled. Raman says this actually... Simmi your daughter did potty, so take her. Pammi takes the other kids. Ishita starts laughing. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...plays... Raman looks tired after this tough task.

Precap:
Mihika and Ishita talk about her sandal which gets tight. Ishita tries it. Mihir calls Ishita and says I found the buyer of the car Ashok sold to, I m texting the address, come there fast, Raman and I are also reaching. Ishita says what?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the WU! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail