Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: thearcher

OK guys, why are there no postings on Kunti/Drau? The saas-bahu thing at least ought to be worth some fun😆.

I have to go to work now. But remember always, SAHDEV KNOWS

then lets discuss on kunti-drau scenes from ⭐️bharat!! 😃
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watched the entry of Drau's kids entry today really amazing and heart touching scene it was and her conversation with krishna
Pooja nailed it 👏
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

then lets discuss on kunti-drau scenes from ⭐️bharat!! 😃

The one in dyut sabha she consoled her DIL very well. i liked how she cursed Dhritrashtra and mock Dury , it was really nice of her. She was there to support Drau when she needed her.
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

The one in dyut sabha she consoled her DIL very well. i liked how she cursed Dhritrashtra and mock Dury , it was really nice of her. She was there to support Drau when she needed her.

yeah tat moment which makes me to like her!!!😳
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vin post in instagram .. vin with pooja they look so cute together😳
bheegi thumbnail
Vaishampayana said, Pritha's two illustrious sons went to the potter's house and to Pritha. With happiness in their hearts, those chiefs among men presented Yajnaseni and said, "See what alms we have got." She was inside the house and without seeing her sons, replied, "Share it together." Later, Kunti saw the lady and was miserable at what she had said. She was anxious not to commit adharma and began to think about what might be done. She took the happy Yajnaseni by the hand and went to Yudhishthira and said, "This daughter of Drupada was presented to me as alms' your younger brothers had obtained. O king! O son! As I am in the habit of doing, but in ignorance, I said what I thought was proper, Share it together.' O bull among the Kurus! Now tell me how those instructions of mine don't become a lie. How can the Panchala king's daughter not be touched by adharma, committing that which hasn't been done before?" Having been thus addressed by his mother, the wise king Yudhishthira, chief among the Kurus, sat for a while and thought. He consoled Kunti and spoke to Dhananjaya. "O Pandava! You are the one who won Yajnaseni. It is proper that you should make this princess happy. Let the sacred fire be lit and offerings made. You should marry her in accordance with the proper rites." Arjuna said, "O king of men! Since this is not the law that others accept, do not make me tread this path of a dharma.

Taking the righteous Krishna with her, Kunti entered the inner quarters of Drupada. The ladies worshipped the wife of the king of the Kouravas eagerly. O king! On seeing those chief among men, with eyes like those of powerful bulls, dressed in deerskin for upper garments, with broad shoulders and long arms that were like coiled snakes, with the gait of lions, the king, the king's advisers, the king's sons and the king's relatives and attendants were then extremely delighted. Without hesitation or surprise, those warriors then seated themselves on the best of seats, with separate footstools. One after another, they sat, according to age. Well-dressed male and female servants and skilled cooks brought all types of food worthy of kings, in plates made of gold and silver.

All the ladies in the great-souled Drupada's household came to Kunti. They mentioned their names and saluted her, with their foreheads touching her feet. Dressed in a silken garment and with the marriage thread still encircling her, 65 Krishna also paid her respects to her mother-in-law and stood before her, her palms joined. Lovingly, Pritha bestowed her blessings on Droupadi, endowed with beauty and auspicious marks and with a pure disposition and good character. "As Indrani 66 is to Harihaya, 67 as Svaha 68 is to Vibhavasu, 69 as Rohini 70 is to Soma, 71 as Damayanti is to Nala, as Bhadra 72 is to Vaishravana, 73 as Arundhati is to Vashishtha and as Lakshmi is to Narayana, so may you be to your husbands. O fortunate one! May you be the mother of long-lived and valorous sons. May you be happy. May you be fortunate and prosperous. May you be strict in your vows and a wife to your husbands at the time of sacrifices. May you always pass your time serving your guests in the proper way" holy men, the aged, the young and your seniors. May you be anointed queen, with the righteous king, 74 in the kingdom and the capital of Kurujangala. Let the entire earth be conquered by your immensely powerful husbands and presented to Brahmanas in a great horse-sacrifice. O accomplished one! O treasure of all virtues! May all the riches of the world belong to you. May you be happy for 100 autumns. O daughter-in-law! I bless you today on seeing you in silken garments. I shall bless you again when you have given birth to a son with all the qualities."

Debroy, Bibek (2010-03-17). Mahabharata Vol. 1 (Penguin Translated Texts) (pp. 451-452). Penguin Books Ltd. Kindle Edition. 
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vin n Pooja are looking soo amazing n cuteee together ❤️ ☺️ 
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chances are no Drau in today's episode

The rest of the week will be Bhishmas defeat, so no Drau again 😭
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I saw an interview of Pooja Sharma last night on Youtube...

She was looking pretty...It was the Star Parivar awards red carpet...

She was asked to do a dance step...but she refused saying that she is not allowed to dance, as she is Draupadi...

I think the producers of Mahabharat, have asked the actors to remain in their characters as long as the show is on air...

I think, that is y, we don't see the stars of Mahabharat performing in the Star Parivar awards, or any other award show, for that matter.

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pooja always acts very dignified 👏

So does SRJ actually

Pandavs too