Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nice_n_Naughty

Don't kill me for this please but maybe they should show Meghana's pregnancy and miscarriage and the way everybody in family handles the situation with care and maturity I know with current track it's not a good idea but ones everything is happy happy tab hi 

For God's sake,give AD some break.I want Seeta should give Agnipriksha to prove her love not Ram again and again.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoey123

For God's sake,give AD some break.I want Seeta should give Agnipriksha to prove her love not Ram again and again.

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Edited by Nice_n_Naughty - 9 years ago
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naheee Shubh Shubh bol puttar ! ata mala AD / MD chya chintet zop pan lagnnar nahi .
Sunshine1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archu'che in-laws aale pahijet tyanchya barobar rahayla. Ti tyanchya sevet busy jhaali pahije, mhanje AdiMeg'chya sansaarat ludbudne kami hoil tiche!!!
mishkil88 thumbnail
When babaji asks mai ki tumhi archu cha lagna asha jobless mulabarobar lavun dila asta ka teva mai che expressions kai suggest kartat ? she stares at Nana...Imagine Archu also had an affair with jobless or tapori guy and mai-nana go into flashback ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by mishkil88 - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

When babaji asks mai ki tumhi archu cha lagna asha jobless mulabarobar lavun dila asta ka teva mai che expressions kai suggest kartat ? she stares at Nana...Imagine Archu also had an affair with jobless guy and mai-nana go into flashback ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

lagta hain...aaj 150 pages complete honar...kay bhannat suggestions yet aahet...
sunshine_pc thumbnail
hya akkhya track madhe, Mai la jara jasstch bhav dila ahe.. tiche pay dharlya varch kay tar ticha ego satisfied hoto! 2 much!! ani pls AD-MD la konitari guilt trip varun parat aana... te kahi itke chukle nahi ahet.. Mai is acting like a hypocrite. jagala shikayla chalale hote Desaiz pan swatchya gharatli 1 ghatana pan handle nahi karu shakat. Only Nana is the best character in Desai household. 
Writers and Director nakki kay dakhvu pahat ahet? Konala kalala asel tar mala sanga pls.. roj chi dokadukhi...😡 Hey khup saral and sadhi serial hoti. tyatle characters kiti real hote ...
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

When babaji asks mai ki tumhi archu cha lagna asha jobless mulabarobar lavun dila asta ka teva mai che expressions kai suggest kartat ? she stares at Nana...Imagine Archu also had an affair with jobless or tapori guy and mai-nana go into flashback ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Mishkil,She had affair with Satish since childhood.Amit had affair with Vijaya during college life.
Mag hach hero kasa kai rahila second hand maal kharidi karayela?😆
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

Nana and Adi scene was good today..

I still felt  Dr. GO thode ajun khulayla have hote in that scene. Thoda hatcha rakhun vatle.
Also the scene should have been little more elaborative.
Adi should have explained Nana how Megh was despo to share the truth with D family and how he finally got convinced for the same. And before they could do that the box was out.
LP was mind blowing as usual in his acting, looks and style!
Also felt Nana should have given well deserved hug to Adi!

Next episode will be interesting to watch, Desais VS Kudalkars amne samne..

I think Adi will go out for 2 days, but may be something happens to him. Then Megh takes care of him and Mai and D family would see her love and care for Adi and they accept her?

You are right on all counts, of course. But if they showed all this in a single episode, the serial would end this week. Would you like that? ðŸ˜‰
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoey123

Mishkil,She had affair with Satish since childhood.Amit had affair with Vijaya during college life.
Mag hach hero kasa kai rahila second hand maal kharidi karayela?😆

One page 147 she is SEETA and on page 148 she is second hand maal...🤣