Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: paripayal

elloo ello kya hai yeh elloo ello 

ello ka matlab woh...😆

Hi Payal... Missed ur pagal panti😆
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Friends... I am here with another update... sorry for the delay... 

Part # 32

Rb said .. Anu... Let's play cards... I want to spend as much time as I can... I am returning back to b'lore tomorrow evening...

Anu - what tomorrow... What's the urgency... Spend some more time with us... You came first time after icing in your job... It's been a year you have come...

Rb... I have a job there Anu and it's been 10 days I came here... And no one will give these many leaves... He then looked at maan and said... Will you give bhai...

Maan was still not talking to RB... For his prank... But he can't show that in front of all... So he replied... No... I won't...

Rb - see ... Even bhai will not give... So I have to leave...

Anu was sad but she can't do anything ... It's true that Rb has to go...

So she agreed.. She asked  geet and meera to join... Meera agreed as she is not sleepy...

But most horrified was maan... He thought his sister is his biggest enemy... Can't she see...  They are newly married and they need to spend time with each other... God... What to do now... Should he reject them directly... No that will not be nice... How can I stop them... Then what to do... Shall I also join... In that way I can be with geet... Noo... I can't sit straight with geet in front of me... I will do something embarrassing...  I should do something where they couldn't catch my intention... He saw geet giving nervous smile...

Geet saw maan and his expressions told every thing... She slapped herself mentally and made a sorry face to maan... She can't say no to Anu and leave now... And maan is giving her looks... 

Maan thought to divert them...if they sit now they will play till early hours and he can't waste that much time... He thought and stood up then said... Not now Anu... If u want to spend time with rb... Take leave tomorrow... Now I have work with him... He turned to rb and said come to study with veer...

Rb agreed at instant... He said to Anu... Yes Anu.. We all will go out tomorrow... As bhai has given leave... Anu also agreed... But asked... Bhai... What is it... Can I join... He thought and said ... Haa... Come to study... And you too geet... It's regarding our new venture...  He wished good night to meera and left to study... Meera got her message... 

He left to study and called Rohan... He told him that he is revealing his plan to rb.. Anu and veer... As they need Rohan for the plan to execute... Rohan agreed and told him about his return next day... He got delayed coz of poor whether and cancellation of flights...

Maan was checking his mails... When the four entered...

Maan said in a serious tone... This is very important and confidential... I don't want this to go outside... All were curious... They just nodded their heads...

Maan turned to rb and said... Rb... The first thing after reaching b'lore is  to  resign ur job... 

Rb - what ?... But why...

Maan - How much is the notice period...

Rb replied.. One month... But why...

Maan - I prefer if you do it as early as possible... I want you be free ... As we are going to join hands with R & M computers... And you will be the face of the company.. Not me or veer...

Rb - but why bhai... I am not known to any one... People know u both and the goodwill will help us..

Maan - I know all that rb... But we are in such a situation where me or the Khurana name cannot be used as it may alert the person we are messing with... I want things smooth at least at the start...

Rb  - but... Why this suddenly... And what's the need to hide Khurana name...

Maan - we have to ... for geet... Otherwise we will never know who is the reason behind meera's accident ..

Geet at instant asked...what... Who is behind this maan ... Do you know the person... Why didn't you tell me ... Bombarded geet with questions...

Maan - relax geet...  I will explain u everything... I came to know...and he started telling everything...

When I went to Mumbai for the conference... There I met papaji... We were chatting in the restaurant and some one came there and started talking to papaji... But papaji refused to acknowledge him... But that person didn't leave... He threatened papa and left from there... Papa went away from there with out giving any reply... From his talks I could gather that he may be the reason of meera's accident... So I asked one of my friend who is a cop to gather information... He is yet to give full details... But I got to know that he is Sanjeev Mehta of r & m computers... So by sending rb there we could gather information... And I can only trust a family member for this.. Or else the news about meera could leak out and it may endanger her life...

Rb - Sanjeev Mehta... Oh no... I know him through my friends circle... He is shrewd business man... He goes to any extent for acquiring any project... What's the relation between him and meera... 

Maan - I know about him Rb... all the information will be with us in a week time regarding his relation between him and meera... So you better do what I said... Resign you job right away...

Rb - yes bhai... I will ...

Anu - bhai don't u think you should approach police...

Maan - Anu... He is Sanjeev Mehta... And not an ordinary person on whom we can file a case and he will be sent to jail just like that... He has got everything.. Money.. Power... He has politicians at his back... Who will do anything as he offers lots of money..

Geet was idle... She is still processing the information...

Maan went to geet... And held her hand... Geet... Don't worry... I will not let any thing happen to meera... Geet nodded... Maan again asked... Do you know what is the connection between her and SM... Did she mention any thing about him any time...

Geet - no maan... I don't know... She didn't mention ... She is into fashion designing and he is related to computers... I didn't know what's the connection... She thought for a while and said ... I think We can get Some information through her mobile... But don't know where her mobile is...

Maan stood up after hearing what geet said... mobile... MOBILE ...How I could not think about this... He turned to geet and said... Thanks geet... We will get more information now...

Geet - how maan... Is it possible... We don't have her mobile...

Rb - no problem bhabhi... You just tell me the no... Some of my friends are into telecom field... They will get us her call list...

Maan - yes... We can see her call list and we will know her friends and we can easily know who contacted her at our marriage time...

Geet told meera phone no... Maan and rb noted in their mobiles...

Maan sent meera's no. to his friend... With a message attached to it...he then turned to all of them and said... I once again tell you do not leak anything regarding meera... Her life is at risk... And RB... If anybody ask you the reason you simply tell you want to prepare for your masters... No need to tell about anything regarding your Mumbai visit... And be careful...  I don't want any mistakes... Our opponent is Sanjeev Mehta... So we have to be more alert...

Rb - yes bhai... I will we be carefull...

Maan - ok...that's all for now... I will call u if required... Good night for now... And he left from there giving no time for geet to react...

Geet ran after maan... Maan Rukiye... I want to know... Anu and others could not hear what  she said...

Anu - Rb... I don't understand... Why SM is behind meera... 

Rb - I don't know Anu... May be meera has done something that SM didn't like... Maybe meera knows something that SM wants hide from world... I don't know... 

Anu - umm...

Rb - ok.. Good night .anu... 

Everyone went to their respective rooms not knowing maan has trapped them and didn't allow them to play... 

Maan was hiding behind the door and looking for geet... As soon as he saw geet he hid himself ...

As soon as geet entered the room... Maan locked the door...  He was hiding behind the door... Hearing the sound of locking geet turned and looked at maan who was now standing leaning on the door a with one leg folded and rested on the door and his arms crossed in front... He looked at her passionately and geet forgot everything ... She lowered her head and hardly whispered... Maan...with racing heart beats... He heard and came to her slowly... Geet sensed his moment and she unknowingly started moving back with her head still looking down... She was very near to the bed .. As she took few steps she collided with the bed and maan who saw he moving back took long steps to stop her from falling but geet took him with her while falling and he too fell down on the bed on top of geet..

.. He managed to support his weight on his hands to prevent from hurting geet... And he leaned forward and took her lips into a kiss... Geet made a garland of hands around maan and gave in completely into the kiss... They required no words to express their love or their desire for each other...

It's was early morning and maan's mobile started ringing...  He got up and looked for his mobile... The room was in a mess... Their clothes were scattered every where and geet is sleeping hugging him... He gently made geet remove her hands and made her sleep propery... She didn't move a bit... He thought how much tired she would be... And top to that he didn't let her sleep ... Again his mobile rang... He went to the table after wearing his shots and saw the caller who is disturbing them at this time... It was Rohan... He check the time it's 3.30... Maan received the call...

Maan - hello... Rohan... 

Rohan replied... Maan I am on my way to KM... 

Maan - what... Okk... I am coming down... He said and cut the call... He wore his clothes and went out... He locked the room as geet was sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her... He went and opened the main door and went out ... Just then a taxi stopped by the gates... The watchman opened the gates seeing Rohan inside... The taxi went in...Rohan got down and paid the taxi... 

Ali came by then and took the luggage inside...

Rohan came and hugged maan... They are meeting nearly after one and half month... Rohan was in States for a business trip... Both went inside...

Maan lead Rohan to the guest room and sat there with Rohan...

Maan - how was ur flight...

Rohan - don't even ask... If I am granted a wish... I would never travel by air... 

Maan - Okk... I got it... How come u r here... 

Rohan - mom and dad went to our village... No body is at home and they will be back only after a week... So I chose to stay here rather staying alone in my house...

Maan nodded... Ali came and gave them coffee...

Rohan - thanks Ali... This is much needed before I sleep... 

Rohan - Ali , it's a surprise... So...

Ali - Kisi ko Nahi bataooo ga...Ali smiled and went away leaving the friends...

Maan also had his coffee and stood up to leave... Have a nice sleep Rohan... We'll talk in the morning... Rohan nodded... And maan went away...

Maan unlocked his room and went inside... Geet was sitting waiting for him...( of course fully dressed... )

Geet - maaan... Where have you been... I just got scared not seeing you here... Is every thing Okk...

Maan - shh... Geet... Everything is alright... Rohan has called... He just came... So went to receive him... Uncle and aunt are away... So Rohan chose to stay with us... He just slept... And don't tell anybody... He want to surprise Anu...

Geet was yawning...And you also sleep... You look tired... 

Geet nodded and got up to leave the room... Maan stopped and asked... Where r u going?...

Geet - maan it's nearly morning... I don't want meera di to see us together... So I am going to sleep in my room...

Maan -  but meera is in her room down... She has not come to my room till now.. So don't go... 

Geet - I know but I don't want to take risk maan... Plz... let me go...

Maan let her go... Geet went to her room... Closed the door and turned to go to her bed... She stopped in her tracks seeing maan on her bed...

Geet - maan what r u doing here...

Maan - geet... U don't want to take risk... It's ok... But I am ready to any risk to be with you... he pulled her to the bed... Now sleep...he said...

Geet understood that maan will not listen and willingly went into his arms and slept...

Morning...

Maan got disturbed by the humming sound... It's morning and geet came out after having her bath... She was humming a song and looking for something in her wardrobe when maan got up... He saw her... She was in a robe till her knees and he was searching for her dress... She's looking fresh like a dew drop and her face is glowing... 

Maan pushed the duvet aside and got up slowing making no noice... She went to geet in baby steps and stood behind her... But geet was in her world... Looking for her dress... Maan slowly snaked his hands around geet making her gasp... Maan hugged her by pulling into him...she smelled lavender... Maan inhaled her scent and started planting kisses on her shoulder... Geet tilted her neck and gave him access involuntarily... 

She held his hand... Maan moved his hands and held her hands and pulled her more close... He slowly moved forward with out leaving her shoulder... He planted kisses from her shoulder to he red checks... Geet was totally in trance... Maan took a deep breadth and move a little far... 

He looked at her face ... She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed... And her lips were parted... Ther were few drops of water on her face ... Maan wiped the water from her face with his fingers... One drop was moving down it reached till her lips... Maan moved closer and drank that drop... Geet stopped her breadth... He shifted his lips a little and reached her lips... He stopped for few seconds... Geet was expecting him to kiss her... But he stood still... She unknowingly pressed his biseps which she hel for support... Maan moved ahead and kissed her lips... Geet also started responding... He was about to deepen the kiss...they heard a scream of Anu from the adjacent room ... aahhh. ... They both startled... Geet pushed maan and was about to run... He pulled her and caged her in his arms... He then said... No need to go geet... She might have seen Rohan...or Rohan must have done something... She smiled and pushed him... And showed him the door...

Anu was running here and there in her room... Getting ready...as they planned an outing and she didn't want to be late... She want to spend as much time as she can with rb before his going... Rohan slowly went inside her room... Anu was standing I front of the mirror and wearing her ear rings... Rohan went and stood behind her... She saw him... But didn't react as she remembered her imagination few days earlier... She said... Rohan was surprised... Why she is not reacting seeing him... Is she angry... But she knows the reason for the delay... But why is she  not reacting... He wanted to see what she will do... So he went and same on the bed... When Anu looked into the mirror she didn't find Rohan there... She smiled... And thought... Rohan... Plz ... Come... I am missing you...

She turned and saw Rohan on the bed... Oh.. No... Now he is here on the bed... Anu... He is just ur imagination... So cool down and go... She said aloud... Rohan was pleased to listen Anu... He thought... So my laddu is imagining me... Umm... He smiled naughtily ... He stood up and went to her... She was facing the other side... He hugged him and Anu... Screamed... Aaahhh... 

Over to you guys... leave ur view...😳

ignore mistakes of any type😆

next update... pata nahi😲

Thank you Girls🤗...I think u gt it abut whom i am talking😉

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update with a lot of improvement in writing the romance..
chalo kuchh to seekhaa hamaari daant kah kha kar😆😆
maan is smart and he easily diverted all from card playing
So Sanjeev mehta ka track shuru ho raha hai

Maan and geet sleeping in the room with their lovey dovey moments.
Rohan is here and he wants to surprise Anu
well she s surprised really?
Their Mornning romance was very beautiful I liked that
🤗 for the update
Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
paripayal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indu-

Hi Payal... Missed ur pagal panti😆

hi di 
chola apni mujhi kisi bhane miss tu kiya ðŸ˜›
paripayal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

upsate nahin update😆😆

Reserve
aur maine pale bhi kaha ki siggy remove kar apni😡😡
update bade deti hai
comments ke naam par injury dikhaati hai😆😆

🤣indu di ki chalu panti se rashmi di gussa hoagaye😆
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yelo ji sanam hum agaye ... update humsaaya ki padhne...

par ek kya IA ne edit hi nahi kiya hai
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme update
loved Maaneet moments..
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Loved Maanet part. Maan is doing everything he can to find out about meera.
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow 
superb update
maan starts his plan to know what happened with meera in past
he ask rb for help n not to disclose this to any one

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it...😃