HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 46)

Posted: 2014-07-28T01:39:58Z
update kab de rahi ho
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:45:46Z
Rashmi and Priya Hug...hi dears...how many posts are u reserving? ShockedLOL

Sorry Indu Hug...did not realise they were finishing the page for u Embarrassed

Edited by --Ratna-- - 2014-07-28T01:46:23Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:49:20Z
Originally posted by --Ratna--

They are playing res resLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:49:37Z

hi ratna bas res res khelrahe hai indu ki aane takLOLLOLLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:49:37Z

he he 
reserve nahin akr rahe hai
indu ke liye fresh page de rahe the 
last page par priya aa gayi aur iss page par tumLOLLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:52:05Z
sorryyy.Embarrassed...finish this page too LOL

0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:53:34Z

Hello friends... How are you all... Plz don't be shocked seeing me here...LOL I have written this part already so thought of posting it...Wink... Next update... Can't tell... Let tell me how it is...plz...Embarrassed

Part 28... 

Savitri Devi went to geet and said... It's true geet ... We wanted you to be Maan's wife.. And we came here last week for that only... We wanted to talk to Inder that day... But maan had to go urgently... And we postponed it... But today I thought that maan and meera are destined...but see.. It was u and maan... Who are destined or else meera would have not ran away... We are happy geet... Very happy... I just want you to give this marriage a chance... And I can bet that u will never regret this... My maan is a gem of a person...

Geet simply nodded... She doesn't know what to say... She was in a shock for sure...

Gayatri Devi turned to maan and said... Even I want the same from you maan... And geet will never disappoint you in any way... I can assure you that... Will you promise me to take care of my grand daughter...

Maan nodded... He turned to geet and looked at her...same time geet looked at him... He gestured to take blessing from the elders... Both took blessings from both the dadi's they went to Inder and jasmeet... Inder hugged maan and jasmeet geet... There was a Knock at the door and tej opened the door... There stood Raman Handa... Raashi' father... He came inside and told Inder... Bhai Saab... Somehow the news leaked out that the groom ran away... And all are talking about the marriage... I think we should tell them the truth...  Before the news spread and effects the pride of our family... 

Inder looked at gayatri and asked... Maa... What should we do...

Gayatri was in a fix... She was not expecting this... She thought that she would deal the matter later...

Tej was also thinking what to do...

Maan came forward and said... I think we should tell them the truth... 

SD - Maan what r u saying? How can we tell them the truth... You know the after effects Right...

Maan - dadi... Plz listen to me first... We will say that it's me and geet got married... Not meera and the boy... We can easily convince them this way... We will tell them that when we came to know about the groom being ran away... In order to save the situation you and gayatri dadi thought to get us married on the same mandap... And u can also say them our match is already fixed but you people didn't announce it in public... Ur were going to announce it in the reception of meera... Which is true also... Even though others don't know...

All thought over the suggestion and agreed to it as they couldn't come up with better idea...

Jasmeet said... What if they ask about meera... 

Geet - we can say that she is in the room and is not ready to face any of us... 

Maan looked at her...and thought ... In this situation also she is thinking about meera... Who ran away leaving them in a mess...

Raman was about to leave... Geet called him... Chacha ji... He turned... Geet and maan went to him and took his blessings...

RH - Raashi told me everything beta... ..you know geet.. I am very proud of you today... You have done something that a girl will think over 100 times to do... 

Inder and Raman went outside and gayatri, savitri and jasmeet followed... Jasmeet told maan and geet to come when they were called... Tej also went out...

Geet called Raashi and said... Raashi .. You go to meera di's room and lock from inside... No need to open if some one comes... Wait till me, maa or chachi come...

Raashi agreed and went to meera's room... As all were gathered at the hall listening to what Inder is telling it's was easy for her to move into meera's room...

Maan and geet were in the room... There was an awkward silence...  Both don't know what to say... It's a different thing that both are ready to give their marriage a chance but actually doing it is different...

Maan asked geet to sit as she seemed a bit tired... She agreed... She moved to sit on the couch... She took few steps and she felt a pull... She tied around and saw what was it... She could see the knot ( ghat-bandhan) is stopping her to move away from him... She looked at maan... Maan smiled at her... And took few steps... Geet went and sat on the couch.. Maan sat beside her... He took the knot in his hands and said... We are tied in a sacred relation geet... And I will give my life to safe guard our relation and you...

Geet smiled and looked down... She actually blushed... Maan admired her...he has a strange calmness... Seeing geet in the bridal attire with sindoor and mangalsutre gave him enormous satisfaction... The sindoor and magalsutre gave him a feeling of possession... He watched their reflection in the mirror opposite... His face is showing his happiness and geet is blushing ...

Outside...

Inder was explaining the situation... Some believed and some said that they are lying... Tej went inside and came with maan and geet... Maan and geet stood In front of the relatives...

Some of them know savitri Devi but the people who don't know started questioning... 

Person 1 - How can you marry off your daughter just like that...

Person 2 - or there is something you people are hiding...

Person 3 - yes they are hiding something sinfull... This girl( geet)  must have done something and the baraati left without marriage... 

They started bad mouthing geet that she might have done something awful and to shield her they are doing the drama of groom being ran away... Inder was shocked... He never thought his relatives could ever think like that and jasmeet is in tears... Gayatri Devi also sat there disheartened... 

Maan had enough ... He took the whole situation into his hands and said the same thing he told earlier in the room... 

Maan - this is the situation... If you are not going to believe it's your problem... I am very happy with this marriage and even geet too... If u are not happy with us... Tej interrupted and said...U all can leave... We won't tolerate any thing against our geet... We don't need to give any explanation to u all... It's our elders who took the decision... What's wrong in that... Anyway they are going to get married in a month or two... So what they are married today... If u are here as our well wishers u r are a always welcome... But if u have other thoughts you can leave... No body will stop you...

They started questioning tej and maan and their disrespect towards the elders...

Some one asked... What about meera? How can you marry of the younger one before... Meera is elder right...

Maan - meera is happy with this... She is not in a condition to come in front of u all... So she is... He was about to say in her room... Raashi came there and said...veerji, jijaji... I have dropped meera di to the airport... She must have boarded the flight by now... Tej and maan thought the other must have come up with this idea to avoid more confusion... There is always a fear that they might want to see meera... And Raashi went and stood beside geet...

Relative - so meera also ran away...

Inder had enough, came forward and said... I have done I could have done in this situation and my family supported me... And if u all are not happy with this you can leave... But we will not hear a word against our geet... He said in a strong voice... And about respect... All I can say.. If you give Give respect then only you will get it... And it is earned not taken... But I think you all have lost respect in my eyes by saying awful things about my family...

All kept quiet...

Gayatri said today I came to know who are our true well wishers... But I am glad this happened...

The relatives who opposed went away.. Some with anger and some with shame as they accused some one innocent...

The hall was quite... No body was talking... There is silence every where...

Raashi suddenly said... Tej veerji... This is time for celebration... And geet di aur maan jiju  wedding let's have some fun... The entire mood of the hall changed cheerful... In no time All the youngsters came forward and started to dance and sing around maan and geet... 

Tej asked to take the pictures of maan and geet... The photo shoot continued to an hour with everyone posing with maan and geet... The photographer took them to the mandap and asked them to pose for the camera as he couldn't take the pictures back then because of the sehra and ghoonghat...maan and geet happy posed for the camera and all are cheerful... 

They sat in a corner exhausted...Geet called Raashi and asked about why she said meera went away...

Raashi - di... Maa has told me to do so... She said that they might come and look for her to console her or something... And even there is always a fear of truth coming out... So if we tell them meera di went to Mumbai... No body will get a chance to know about her not being in the house...

Geet nodded and thanked her chachi... Maan and tej also felt that it is a very good idea...

Everyone had food and retired to take rest as they are exhausted with the marriage...Inder asked maan to take rest and sent geet to her room with Raashi...

Next morning...

The elders gathered in the hall and were discussing the rituals to be done for maan and geet... They called the pandit and showed him the kundali's of maan and geet...

Pandit ji calculated the starts and said... Gayatri ji... The stars are compatible of maan and geet... But the mahurat on which the marriage happened is not auspicious for geet... So in order to avoid the consequences you have to perform a puja... Shanti pooja... And hawan for 40 days... Then there will be no problem... I recommend you to start the pooja as soon as possible...

All were I a fix... Whether to follow what the pandit told or else skip every thing...if they have to perform the pooja where it should be done...

In the evening jasmeet took maaneet to the golden temple for babaji's blessings... They has taken bath in the holy water and were coming up... Geet's feet slipped and she fell into the water hurting her leg... This never happened before... She has visited the holy shrine many times... But this thing happened for the first time...

Maan was present there but couldn't catch her on time as he was seeing the golden shrine... As soon as he heard the sound... He pulled geet from water... But her leg was badly hurt and she couldn't walk... Maan lifter her and took her to the near by shade... He made her stand and saw her leg... There is a slight swelling ... Jasmeet was worried... They changed their clothes in the room and went to take the blessings... Geet walked slowly with the help of maan and jasmeet... They returned later...

Jasmeet told them about geet falling into the waters and her concern about pandit ji's words... Even gayatri and savitri Devi were concerned for geet's safety... It was decided that they will perform the pooja...

Over to you guys,... Plz let me know how it is... Ignore mistakes... And no PM's... Plz excuse me this time... I will try but can't promise...

Next update... Don't know

Edited by -indu- - 2014-07-28T02:16:15Z
Posted: 2014-07-28T01:54:11Z
ab sab ka confusion aur doubts clear hogaya and now all are happy with maan and geet's wedding and these two are also happy. 
now its time for all to know about the actual wedding happened between maan and geet and maan's suggestion made everyone agree and the same they disclosed to all relatives.

sab ek jaise nahi hothe haina obviously taunts bhi mila aur wo bhi against geet's character, ab yeh sab sunne ke baad kaun chup rahega and samething happened sab ne milkar jo jo taunt kiya sab ko jaane ko kaha.

raashi's mother gave nice suggestion about meera 

now pandiji told to do pooja par yeh log tho nahi maane par geet ko chot lagne se ab sab maangaye pooja keliye

Edited by priya111111 - 2014-07-28T05:44:23Z
3 Likes this