Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
really sweet concept dear..
plz continue soon
thanks 4 pm
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very inetersting yar... he can feel her around him...!!! and can even hear him... cool...
update soon
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 2

Riya's shock is clear on the expression. she clearly did not expect him to see her or even her to be able to touch him. she steadies him and helps him to the bed. She lies him down and is going to turn when she feels him catching her hand. She turns and he brings their joined hands to his chest and said "don't go. don't go riya." Riya places her hand on top of his and said "I am not going anywhere arjun sir. just let me go and get water for you." He leaves her hand and she walks to the table. She hesitates and reaches her hand sure that it will pass through the jug but to her surprise she is able to catch hold of the jug. Her eyes widen in surprise but seeing that he needs water, she pours the water into a glass and carries it to him. she makes him drink water and wipes the drops which spills from the side of his mouth. After he signals that it is enough she puts the glass on the table and sits beside him. he again catches hold of her hand and she looks up only to see something which she never thought she would find in him :desperation and fear. He said "I hope it is not a dream that afterwards I will wake up and regret it." She puts her hand on his cheek and he leans into her hand. She said "no sir, it is not a dream. But it is not reality also." he looks up at her confused but then catches his forehead. She asks in alarm "arjun sir, are you okay?". He said "yeah, just a spilitting headache. A reminder of the incident." Riya said in anger "arjun sir, could'nt you take care of yourself? Whenever you go in a case, you go and find danger. Sir, can't you find a case without trying to find danger?" arjun looks at her and said "you do know who I am to you?".

Ri: I know. but you can't do anything to me right now. And its time someone tells you how they feel about you courting danger.

Ar: I don't court danger.

Ri: yes you do. You go ahead barging and leave all of us behind sick with worry for you. who had told you to go looking around the warehouse alone?

Ar: one minute how did you know that I was wandering in the warehouse alone when this incident happened?

Riya looks at him in silence and sees understanding dawn on his face. he said "you were the one who shouted out the warning? Are'nt you?"

Riya gets up and arjun catches her hand. He asks "where were you riya? Why did'nt you come in front of us after the bacteria incident? Everyone missed you so much. Shree and chotu's laughter seems lost without you laughing with them. even now rathore remembers you. and..."

Riya turns and asks "what about you arjun sir? did you miss me? did you remember me?"

Arjun did'nt say anything. She is going to go when arjun said "I missed you with every breath I had got." She looks at him shocked as he continues without meeting her eyes "I missed how you always were the first to arrive and all the things were at its place. I missed your smile which was the first thing that greeted me when I reached the office. I missed your statistics which although somewhat unnecessary but somewhere or the other helped with the case. I missed how even in high-pressure cases you were the one who got us to calm down. I missed how you would look at me with so much trust in your eyes that I felt that I had to make sure that trust remains. Yes riya mukherjee I missed you. and now that you are back, I am not going to let you get away from us this time." Riya stands there shocked. A nurse came bustling in and saw that he is awake. She injected the sleep medicine into his IV and within moments he started feeling drowsy. He fought against it, afraid that if he closes his eyes she will disappear. She leans and whispers into his ear "sleep arjun sir. I am here. I will be here. I promise" and arjun finally slept with riya looking at him silent tears going down her face.

precap: wait for it

FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

firstly yippee im first..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

secondly I m hell confused!!!

How did that happened?

Cont soon๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by FLOREY - 9 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
emotional update
arjun thought that riya came back ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
this time he dnt want to let her go
finally arjun confess how badly he missed her ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
it was really heart touching word that arjun spoke for riya ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
poor riya what she can do ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’”
nurse came & injected sleep medicine
but arjun didn't want to sleep fear riya will leave him ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
continue soon
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsum updt
Finally arjun confessed dat he misses her badly
Cont soon
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww this is so heart touching
what's gonna happen to ariya now???
cont soon
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
just loved it
waiting for the next part
continue soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if riya is a ghost, then how can she touch all the things๐Ÿ˜ฒ what's happening??? is she coming back as a human being???
loved ariya moments... arjun's confession that he missed her was very sweet...
continue soon
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story.I want pm.plz end me updates.plz plz.