Kriyaansh OS The Hot Romance

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys today I have an OS for u all. as all of u know I am not so good in romance, I tried to enhance this thing. if you found anything familiar with any other one's then it may be a co-incidence or i may be inspired by any FF. Hope u like and enjoy. Don't forget to like and comment!!

It was the time when they were returning from Rinni's engagement. Kriya had a surprise for Rey that evening when she was in a Saree. She knew Rey would love it and he did. Rey was going to drop kriya home when their car stopped and rey said it will take time. It was raining and both were wet in the rain. They then saw a hut at some distance and ran there. They found no one there. Kriya was shivering and Rey saw that.

Rey lighten his lighter, it's a room with lump of hay on 1 side, broken woods,furniture,useless stuff, so sure no 1 will cm here or no 1 mind if they  stay  there. Rey closed the door to stop the storm coming inside. its getting colder and colder. Rey arranged the bone fire; Kriya quickly came near to it. She was shivering. She was rubbing her hands to get rid of cold. While running hands in hairs her eyes fall on Rey, who was staring her for a long time. Kriya heart start beating fast, her wet sari exposing her body completely, and she was sure of the way he was fixing his eyes with same old passion and desire + love , her heart will jump out soon. For diverting him she said: baht thand hai na, sari bilkul bheeg gai he..., trying to dry.

Rey without moving his eyes: to utar do.

Kriya looked at him withe eyes, now by his words she is sure of his intensions. Rey stood up, she moved a little back trying to pull her sari down, which is stuck to her body ,to cover her bare stomach. He run his finger in his hairs, while looking her, he start unbutton his shirt, Kriya breath kept increasing. He took out his black shirt from his muscular body. His body was shining in fire. She tried to look away but not so easy for her to leave such a hot and sexy view of her love. He took out his belt, Kriya face expression were same to the small girl who sees her maths teacher when she is not prepare her test. Rey took steps to her, she took back steps till she reached the wall. Rey came close to her, that he could her fast breath. May be this was not the1st time, that they were closed. but she could feel herself like a newlywed bride, whose shyness has no limits to see his prince charming near her. he moved his arms, bent down, came more close to her, she closed her eyes, letting her lips for him, bcoz her heart too knew, he deserve a kiss. she was waiting for his kiss, heard a loud bang. he was still near her, but was busy in closing the wooden window which was just behind her back. after closing he pull his arms back and moved to bone fire with a smirk. ya he was too thirsty for her ,but his 1st priority was to" tease ms Kriya Ghai, no, would be Mrs. Kriya Rey singhania ." Kriya just wanted to give him all the"galiyan" of world. this stupid is not going to change, nor she wanted hm to change. she knew well how to deal with this arrogant saruu. Rey was smiling on the fact, he was going to spend each and every moment of life with his baat cutter. He got hit by something , he saw its her earing, the rain of her jewelry started hitting hm. he shouted "ye kya kr rhi ho? Kriya replied loudly from the back of hay lump " uttar rhi hunn " he opend his mouth withe, got her sari on his face. his heart skip a beat .she took the black cloth which was covering the hay. she took out her leg,on which she was wearing his given anklet. his eyes slowly moved up to her bare sexy leg. her look blow out his mind, she came out  covering her body from chest to thigh.

Rey wanted to jump on her , only god knows how he controlled himself. She sit on a hay lying In front of him drying her hairs. Kriya: thand baht hai naa ?

Rey: (in mind) it's hot !  nahi , haan

she got up went to window ,the drop of rain just added fuel to fire, which was rapidly growing in his heart. Rey burns his finger mistakenly as he was near the fire., Kriya ran to him and took it into his mouth. she was about to go but Rey pulled her, he kissed her ear, neck but she push hm. then the game began, she ran to tease him. Rey ran behind him. Seeing his irritation she laughed .while running she looked back, no 1 was there. she looked for Rey. he cm from back, pull her close to him "i love u" he kissed her deeply ,her fingers run into his hairs. It started in a soft kiss but soon turned passionate.  she could feel words in the kiss, by adding flavor of love it became unique and precious. they fall on the hay. his kisses moved to her chin , neck to her bare shoulder. While kissing he kept repeating "i love u" Kriya closed her eyes to feel him. he was tracing her leg by his foot. Sudeenly he heard from her,"Rey". He looked at her. "Meri Saree skh gayi hogi" she said with a mischievous smile. Rey smiled and stand straight. She too stood up and turned. Rey lowered his face smiling.

Kriya: I love u Rey!!

Rey: I love u too!!!

sorry for typos..

Love

Shirisha😊

Edited by RojaKRShirisha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PunjabiKudi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reswaa..!!

Unresss..!!

Yiippieee me first..!!
Wohooaa Shirisha sachi you wrote it kya ?? 😲
Pta ni kyu but I doubt it..

It wasnt hot..!! It was super hot..!! 😳

Sensuous and Sexy Kria..!! πŸ˜›

How could Rey tease her in tht dress up also..
Kria is also not less..!!
Sachi I loved it..

Please mujhe b sikha how to write such Hot One Shots..

Do write more..!! πŸ˜‰

Love
Rupanshi.!! 😊Edited by PunjabiKudi_17 - 9 years ago
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres...!

This was awesome...

Rey teasing Kriya and  then Kriya doing the same...but I wonder how rey held himself back...that too when she was looking smoking hot!

Loved Kriya's teasing more...nice revenge..

Keep writing...
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg... this was freaking awsome,,,,

rey teasing kriya...and then kriya teasing rey...

simply superb...
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Supab
N hot
Omg rey ka reaction 
Chala tha kria ko tease karne bichara khuda hi tease ho gaya
princessSonia thumbnail
its nt jzz Hot ROmance its super hawt romance..πŸ˜‰

loved d whole teasing scenes..

If rey is naughty Kriya is nt less..☺️

awesum os...
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunjabiKudi_17

Reswaa..!!

Unresss..!!

Yiippieee me first..!!
Wohooaa Shirisha sachi you wrote it kya ?? 😲
Pta ni kyu but I doubt it..

It wasnt hot..!! It was super hot..!! 😳

Sensuous and Sexy Kria..!! πŸ˜›

How could Rey tease her in tht dress up also..
Kria is also not less..!!
Sachi I loved it..

Please mujhe b sikha how to write such Hot One Shots..

Do write more..!! πŸ˜‰

Love
Rupanshi.!! 😊

πŸ˜† haha Rupanshi u ko agar doubt hoing toh chal ise apne naam se rakhle... πŸ˜‰
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumimita

omg... this was freaking awsome,,,,

rey teasing kriya...and then kriya teasing rey...

simply superb...

thaank u...!πŸ˜ƒ
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

thnx...
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

so for u.. hotty hotty thank u...πŸ˜‰