Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arvifan1

Bharu BharuπŸ€—πŸ€—

A very HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY to youuu

Bharu you are the 1st person with whom i started talking a lottt...

(remember through pms and spamming)πŸ˜›

i really love talking to you and m glad that i have a friend like you

stay happy and blessed and may this year bring you lot of happiness...😳 and also the years aheadπŸ˜ƒ

so lets partyyy yayyyπŸ₯³

here is a small gift for u which i made for u πŸ˜³

hehe i m very bad at making siggies but i tried one πŸ˜³
hope you like itπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

so please share all the yummy food πŸ˜‰

enjoyyyπŸ˜ƒ
Eshuuu me too i just loove talking to you...that moment when i said i love receiving pm's on AT and you send me one immediately and then we started talking on pms and on AT as well...thank you sooo much ❀️

PoohLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Birthday ho aur Gifts aur khaana na ho aisa nahi ho sakta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so here is some for our darling Pooh Lover Bharuu  πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Happy Birthday 

Gifts for the Birthday girl πŸ˜³

Feeling hungry πŸ˜† her fav food here it is πŸ˜‰

I know these food πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yummyyy and soo tempting 😳
Thank you sooo much sheenu ❀️

Ps-First come first serve...and am the first one 😎 πŸ˜†

PoohLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Many many happy returns of the day BharuπŸ€—
You are one of the sweetest and cutest people I have "met" on the forum and one of the first whom I chatted with😳 You remember RajπŸ˜‰ Ash, JagsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† It has always been fun chatting with you.
And I wish the best for you.πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you have a great day and a blessed year and life. May God bless you.

Thanks for the PM Lads and for opening the threadπŸ˜ƒ

Peach di, love the siggie😳
Sheena and Ruchika, all that food looks amazingπŸ˜ƒ
Bharu you will share it nah πŸ˜‰

Haha yes i remember πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thank you soo much for the sweet wish sara πŸ€—

[quote=
FlawlessAshvik]Happy birthday Bharu πŸ€— You are one of some amazing people <3
Miss chatting with you girl :( Hope you have a blessed year ahead :D[/quote]Thank you soo much arohi..miss talking to you too pika πŸ€—

[quote=Ruchikaarvilove]
A  very very happy birthday Bharu dear !!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—
You re one of the most sweetest , cutest , and loveliest Ashvikan I know ! It's always a pleasure talking to you ! 

Have a fun filled day, enjoy your day, sorry for my late wish πŸ˜›

Now it;s time for cake cutting! πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry budget cum tha, isiliye cupcake se hi kaam chalana padega! πŸ˜›[/quote]Haha no problem...i loove cupcakes πŸ˜‰ Thank you sooo much ruchi πŸ€—

[quote=
style14]BharuπŸ€—
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday BharuπŸ€—[/quote] Thank you sooo very much shail di πŸ€—

[quote=
bitasta]

o it is my Masterchef's birthday today...

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the soothing coolness of moon, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love, the touch of affection, the caress of rose petals and purity or pearls.

May the first evening star always fulfill your wishes, may mountains grant you their mightiness. Maya waxing moon endow upon you the resilience to move forward and may waning moon subside your worries and troubles with it...  

May you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.

Here is wishing you all the very best in all your endeavors. May your get all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Oh wait let your favorite Pooh wish you the same..[/quote] You baked for me..the very first time..you gave me chutti and baked for me..sooo sweet of you 😳 πŸ˜‰
Thank you sooo much for the lovely wishes...means a lot..biiig hugs πŸ€—

[quote=peachesnplums]Happy birthday Bharu, wishing you on the actual day (June 23), not FB messed up notif one πŸ˜΅

those were some yummylicious treats Sheenu, thanks![/quote]Peachu thank you sooo sooo much...fb gone paagal and created such a big confusion but enjoyed all the wishes yesterday and today also...biiig hugs and thank you again πŸ€—

Edited by PoohLover - 9 years ago
Lads thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Happy Shappy wala Birthday on the actual Birthday :-P ..praying we all be like this as now forever n ever aameen..ENJOY..
Thanks for the awesome funny yummilicious party everyone
PoohLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lads

Yeah Happy Shappy wala Birthday on the actual Birthday :-P ..praying we all be like this as now forever n ever aameen..ENJOY..
Thanks for the awesome funny yummilicious party everyone

And thank you soo much lads for making the birthday special along with everyone who posted πŸ€—
PoohLover thumbnail
Thank you buddyπŸ€—...come on sing a korean song for me now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Bharu!!!! You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met!! Wish your bday went well! Wishing you good health, wealth, prosperity and happiness for the coming years! God Bless!
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Birthday to one of our best, amazing, dramebaaz, impish friend we have from our A-A Family!

Mature mind,
Serene smile,
Devilish demeanour,
Sassy sally
Wonderful woman!
You are all those things and more! Wishing you the best now and always! Great, big, giant hugs for you from me!!! 
πŸ€—

And since I dont have any fancy gift, edits or siggies for u (since Im at work), Im gonna try something new:

B - Brave child of our AT, wishing you many more brave moments in life
H - Have faith and pray and remember the ones you love this year and the years to come
A - Always give thanks, respect your parents and your peers. When you give, you get in return!
R - Remain as sweet and precious are u are now! Just as wild and innocuous!
U - Unique in your own way, even among hundreds of ArVians/AshVikians, you still manage to make your own place in our hearts and minds!

⭐️ ~~~~~ Happy Happy Birthday Bharu ~~~~~ ⭐️

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oyeee Bharu Darling- happy birthday love! Check your email!!!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for opening the thread Lads!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday To U Bharoo. May GOD Bless You Everything & Fulfilled all Your wish & dream.

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 9 years ago