Dedicated to Neha Adhvik & SoJi.. miss u both

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am dedicating this post to our
Neha Adhvik & SoJi ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

❤️ SOJI ❤️ 
At present a song is coming in my mind and that is " jiye toh jiye kaise.. bin apke " 😭😭😭 .. yes that's bcoz I am so used to SOJI ...
Their fights, nok-jhok, understanding each other, love, romance ... everything.. I am going to miss everything..
Soji's journey started as two individuals who had never thought of spending their life together with each other and then it transformed into a beautiful relation were both can never think of living without each other  ... they who first meant nothing to each other has now become everything for each other 😛😛😛... We have felt and lived each and every moment with our soji.. their emotions, their sadness, their happiness, their love.. everything 😃..
I have never felt so attached to any Jodi before as much as I am with soji..they are going to be always staying in my heart and memories 😊

LOVE U SOJI.. LOVE U FOREVER..

And soji would not have been wat it is today if it was not for Neha  & Adhvik 👏👏👏..

🤗Neha Bagga🤗

Love u Neha.. love u forever.. will miss u very very much.. please come back soon .. we are waiting for it..

🤗Adhvik Mahajan🤗

Love u Adhvik.. love u forever.. will miss u very very much.. please come back soon . we are waiting for it..

🤗Neha & Adhvik🤗

Neha & Adhvik u both have an awesome amazing chemistry. Soji scenes are interesting to watch because of both of urs perfect chemisty, timing, acting and expressions 👏👏👏👏.. even a simple soji scene becomes the most beautiful and loved scene because of the way u both perform with each other😃😃😃..
would love to see neha and adhvik together again in a new show.. its my eager wish to see this happen 😊..
going to miss ur offscreen interviews, both of urs masti very much 😭😭...
well in soham's style .." koi nai"  umeed karte he hum tum dono ko jald eksath dekenge 😃😃..

LOVE U SOJI FOREVER❤️❤️❤️

LOVE U NEHA & ADHVIK FOREVER❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh...nami..u have stolen my heart...luv...u..sooo...much..nd thank u for share diz...its delightful to watch...
And very well to said... m too used to sohji...m feeling very empty...today but ur post give me strength 😊 ...

And yes ...m not only watch them but also feel ...their chemistry ... 😊 ...emotion...luv...everything about sohji... ...
I luv to how they start their life wid fight..than become a friend...nd finally they had a true luv for eachother... ...
M here only bcoz sohji...my sis already said she is biggest fan of sohji...i luv nd connrcted to sohji...
They always stay my heart...😉

Neha bagga nd Adhvik mahajan u r adorable ...nd come soon.

I mention to m here or not but ...IF...given a platform to share our view nd discuss to my lovely couple...nd given a sweet friends ...u all my friends but...my especiall attachment to...

Nami...

Yamuna...

Soji123...nd

Sanam rocks...u r my friends..forever...nd i always keep in touch forum nd i will visit here bcoz i luv ur creation,ss,os...ndi wish we will meet soon wid our sohji wid new show...

Neha nd Adhvik u always reminde my memorizes...luv...u sohji...

All my dearest friends...miss u nd luv u... 😛 🤗 Edited by nedhvik-91 - 9 years ago
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
And d way u describe first our sohji...creation...its awesome..dear 😳

And Neha nd Adhvik offscreen ...superb rocking... ⭐️ next...ur creation dedicate to our Neha bagga ...amazing...she luk so...cute..adorble...perfect bride ...for soham ... ⭐️ 😊

Adhivk...in sherwani he luke punjaab d munda...in blue luk like a king..of rajji ' heart 😊 ...

Ur all creation has own story...nd our memorize wen how they r rule in our heart... ⭐️ 😛 ...

Nami...plzzz...u always do share or dedication to our sohji...bcoz m feel content to while read or watch their posts... 😊

Thank u nami...thank u soo much 🤗 🤗
yamuna_1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks nami for the post😊...love u for doing this creation🤗🤗🤗🤗... 

My day started with me waking up from a dream...i almost saw heer today...but then I was too excited to think that its for real and woke up😕...the scene I saw in my dream was rajji in white and blue salwar...I could very well remember the colour and sohum wearing this pale green kurta...the both were chatting at their bedroom,...at least in my dream I could very well see the baby bumb...she was about to scream...and I woke up😕...thinking its for true...damn I could have just watched the rest... even in my dream I got disappointed for the fact that I woke up...looking at the forum page was hurting in the morning..so I closed...then I open my fb...scrolled down...saw this adhvik's post on my wall...the post says...

Hey guys...I really appreciate ur views nd understand ur anger...(special mention Maria, Rinky, Manasi, Neelu, Sadia, Amisha, Yamuna, Princess nd everyone else missing here) hope u understand i cant help it...its over now...i m really blessed to have u all...nd as per ur wishes nd god willingly i will b back to make u laugh, cry, love nd everything else...coz i crave for love from all my fans...lods of love...god bless...Rab rakha

Yes I did comment on his wall when I heard the news that its going off air and I was very angry and I also suggested him to have a look on bidk IF page, so may be he would have...but as he says ...nothing's his fault...so we shall move on...😕

Nami , I can understand ur feeling...there would have one more creation if we had got the last scene which we all expected😭...they made us go crazy on them bcoz of their chemistry,their acting which got better and better ,their masti on sets...sohum and rajji...as they say... god makes the Jodi...very true for this one...we could very well relate to them...I am always a fan of arranged marriage...looking forward to fall in love with my husband once I get married...so I think it made me even more easy to fell in love with soji...their nok jhok, their fight everything is relatable...so we will miss u ...like really.. miss u...and if any producer, by chance, is reading this post plsss ,for god sake take them together in ur new show and help us see them again...we will miss u neha and adhvik...u guys be always stay in our heart...love u both... take care...god bless u ...😊

and i will be active here...so no worries...i am gonna check for updates regarding neha, adhvik from google still i get one...so friend plsss keep visiting...if they were the reason for our friendship then we shall keep that friendship ...cheers guys ...for soji...right...👏👏👏

pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg it is sooo beautiful!👏
I love you nami it i havent got words!😳
it is stunning!awesome amazing beautiful nice, wonderful etc.😃
i will miss soji sooo much!😭
i can really understand you!
love you neha adhivik!!!
keep rocking!👏

Hope we will see YOU again together in an other show!😳
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nami thaks for this wonderful creations
i love that you have included neha first scene where as rajji she was so bubbly and especially their on location collage 
but the 2 pic neha in green n red i have not saw that video if possible then  send me a link 
really its only because of neha n adhvik we love soji to this extent
i have watched so many shows but this is the first time i have  got crazy for any  jodi
after watching last episode i m feeling like cheated but your post gives us some relief and happiness 

now waiting for your ff

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
[QUOTE=yamuna_1990]

Thanks nami for the post😊...love u for doing this creation🤗...

My
day started with me waking up from a dream...i almost saw heer today...but then I was
too excited to think that its for real and woke up😕...the scene I saw in my dream
was rajji in white and blue salwar...I could very well remember the colour and sohum
wearing this pale green kurta...the both were chatting at their bedroom,...at least
in my dream I could very well see the baby bumb...she was about to scream...and I woke
up😕...thinking its for true...damn I could have just watched the rest... even in my
dream I got disappointed for the fact that I woke up...looking at the forum
page was hurting in the morning..so I closed...then I open my fb...scrolled down...saw
this adhvik's post on my wall...the post says...

Hey guys...I really appreciate ur views nd understand ur
anger...(special mention Maria, Rinky, Manasi, Neelu, Sadia, Amisha, Yamuna,
Princess nd everyone else missing here) hope u understand i cant help it...its
over now...i m really blessed to have u all...nd as per ur wishes nd god
willingly i will b back to make u laugh, cry, love nd everything else...coz i
crave for love from all my fans...lods of love...god bless...Rab rakha

Yes I did comment on his wall when I heard the news that its
going off air and I was very angry and I also suggested him to have a look on
bidk IF page, so may be he would have...but as he says ...nothing's his fault...so we shall move
on...😕

Nami , I can understand ur feeling...there would have one more
creation if we had got the last scene which we all expected😭...they made us go
crazy on them bcoz of their chemistry,their acting which got better and better ,their masti on sets...sohum and rajji...as
they say... god makes the Jodi...very true for this one...we could very well relate
to them...I am always a fan of arranged marriage...looking forward to fall in love
with my husband once I get married...so I think it made me even more easy to
fell in love with soji...their nok jhok, their fight everything is relatable...so
we will miss u ...like really.. miss u...and if any producer, by chance, is reading this
post plsss ,for god sake take them together in ur new show and help us see
them again...we will miss u neha and adhvik...u guys be always stay in our heart...love u both... take care...god bless
u ...😊

and i will be active here...so no worries...i am gonna check for updates regarding neha, adhvik from google still i get one...so friend plsss keep visiting...if they were the reason for our friendship then we shall keep that friendship ...cheers guys ...for soji...right...👏👏👏

Ohhh...yes...yamuna...sohji were reason to m here nd i have really sweetheart friends...nd yes u will visit here nd touch definitely i will be active ...for neha nd adhvik nd my friends...
[/QUOTE 😊
soji123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Ohhh...nami..u have stolen my heart...luv...u..sooo...much..nd thank u for share diz...its delightful to watch...
And very well to said... m too used to sohji...m feeling very empty...today but ur post give me strength 😊 ...

And yes ...m not only watch them but also feel ...their chemistry ... 😊 ...emotion...luv...everything about sohji... ...
I luv to how they start their life wid fight..than become a friend...nd finally they had a true luv for eachother... ...
M here only bcoz sohji...my sis already said she is biggest fan of sohji...i luv nd connrcted to sohji...
They always stay my heart...😉

Neha bagga nd Adhvik mahajan u r adorable ...nd come soon.

I mention to m here or not but ...IF...given a platform to share our view nd discuss to my lovely couple...nd given a sweet friends ...u all my friends but...my especiall attachment to...

Nami...

Yamuna...

Soji123...nd

Sanam rocks...u r my friends..forever...nd i always keep in touch forum nd i will visit here bcoz i luv ur creation,ss,os...ndi wish we will meet soon wid our sohji wid new show...

Neha nd Adhvik u always reminde my memorizes...luv...u sohji...

All my dearest friends...miss u nd luv u... 😛 🤗

really pooja i have also find friends here with whom i could discuss our soji
in my friend circle no body watche bidk so i find it boring to discuss with them
as i joined the forum very late but i m happy because i have discussed the whole show in   few days and  make friends like you 
its always very intersting to discuss about soji with nami ;yamuna ;oishi

soji123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamuna_1990

Thanks nami for the post😊...love u for doing this creation🤗... 

My day started with me waking up from a dream...i almost saw heer today...but then I was too excited to think that its for real and woke up😕...the scene I saw in my dream was rajji in white and blue salwar...I could very well remember the colour and sohum wearing this pale green kurta...the both were chatting at their bedroom,...at least in my dream I could very well see the baby bumb...she was about to scream...and I woke up😕...thinking its for true...damn I could have just watched the rest... even in my dream I got disappointed for the fact that I woke up...looking at the forum page was hurting in the morning..so I closed...then I open my fb...scrolled down...saw this adhvik's post on my wall...the post says...

Hey guys...I really appreciate ur views nd understand ur anger...(special mention Maria, Rinky, Manasi, Neelu, Sadia, Amisha, Yamuna, Princess nd everyone else missing here) hope u understand i cant help it...its over now...i m really blessed to have u all...nd as per ur wishes nd god willingly i will b back to make u laugh, cry, love nd everything else...coz i crave for love from all my fans...lods of love...god bless...Rab rakha

Yes I did comment on his wall when I heard the news that its going off air and I was very angry and I also suggested him to have a look on bidk IF page, so may be he would have...but as he says ...nothing's his fault...so we shall move on...😕

Nami , I can understand ur feeling...there would have one more creation if we had got the last scene which we all expected😭...they made us go crazy on them bcoz of their chemistry,their acting which got better and better ,their masti on sets...sohum and rajji...as they say... god makes the Jodi...very true for this one...we could very well relate to them...I am always a fan of arranged marriage...looking forward to fall in love with my husband once I get married...so I think it made me even more easy to fell in love with soji...their nok jhok, their fight everything is relatable...so we will miss u ...like really.. miss u...and if any producer, by chance, is reading this post plsss ,for god sake take them together in ur new show and help us see them again...we will miss u neha and adhvik...u guys be always stay in our heart...love u both... take care...god bless u ...😊

i have also read what adhvik says 
i think this is the reason they said that they had no idea that its their last day 
they have also thought that they have to come to shoot for baby sequence
when in adhvik last day collage i found no evidence of heer i thought wheter they have shooted it earlier or they want to give surprise but infact they have given us shock

the cv has taken revenge from sojians  ;welldone cv
soji-fan thumbnail
All I want to say is that I am very proud to be soji fan and part of this sojian team. Neha bagga has made a permanent place in my heart and soji will always stay in our hearts. Love soji for ever and ever and ever...please come back as a jodhi please please