Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 55shobha

sharing the most funny gift i have ever had🤣

Aw, it's a cute one! Especially love that line mujhe toh sharam agayi and the pic to go with it lol! Super sweet gift. :)
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Aw, it's a cute one! Especially love that line mujhe toh sharam agayi and the pic to go with it lol! Super sweet gift. :)

AMI
🤗

hahahaa yeh the make choosed the perfect pics i must say ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

btw i caught u or not ðŸ¤”
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@shobhi congratz 4 bcuming stunnerz . earlier i cudn't realize but then saw sidra's post in JaGan AT abt it. so i'd already wished u there & in that thread also by sidra.

anu, ami plz also wish shobhi on that thread i m giving u the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4090450

hehehehe thanks dolly
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@shobhi congratz 4 bcuming stunnerz . earlier i cudn't realize but then saw sidra's post in JaGan AT abt it. so i'd already wished u there & in that thread also by sidra.

anu, ami plz also wish shobhi on that thread i m giving u the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4090450

Thanks for telling Dolly. Posted! :)
beebutterfly thumbnail

AMI

🤗

hahahaa yeh the make choosed the perfect pics i must say ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

btw i caught u or not ðŸ¤”

Hey!🤗

Yup, they did! And I know she's your favorite so it was the perfect sig to gift you. :)

You caught me but have to rush! Just heard azaan for esha, when I delay too much I get lazy for the taraweehs lol.😛

Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Hey!🤗

Yup, they did! And I know she's your favorite so it was the perfect sig to gift you. :)

You caught me but have to rush! Just heard azaan for esha, when I delay too much I get lazy for the taraweehs lol.😛

yup she is my super fav infact u can say my first reason to watch tv and use IF😉
@esha-agree 😆 i m also going,, bye
see u soon
beebutterfly thumbnail

yup she is my super fav infact u can say my first reason to watch tv and use IF😉
@esha-agree 😆 i m also going,, bye
see u soon

Hehe, we are a bunch of lazybones, aren't we?😛

Okie then, Later! :)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAAMMMIII !!! :))

@Crushes- Aww.. don't cry little one. I'm sure soon s**e o** will come to rescue you from the evil clutches of...wait!...Am i not doing beazati of myself this way? Tsk see so innocent i can be. *innocent eye flutter* Ahem. Khair, oppress you shall not be and yes run slowly...real slowly so the wolfie may catch up cough to help you guide through the forest i mean...right. So slow down...*evil grin* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@Tech- True, when you are in uni its a different scene...but once you are out a whole together different thing. Oh...but can get that feeling. When classes were going on i used to be like when will this torture end? And the day it ended i realized how much i am going to miss it and i still miss it! I miss the excuse of being a student and getting away with most of things. Sigh...the good old days. But hey! Lets not get all saddy...practical phase is yet another part of life and has its own perk. I wish you all the best for the future! Stay happy always. :))

Yes, my bed memory sometimes becomes good memory when trying to store such come-handy-when-being-evil-info. *grins* Oh no sweety! Don't you worry...im sure someone will come to help you out warm up those h**ds...*flashes signs for Ami's cold h**ds* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@sleep- Exactly! Aadat se majboor...its like no matter how tired i am i can't go to bed before 2 am. Most of the times i'm lying awake in bed staring at ceiling forcing myself to sleep but darn sleep doesn't come. And during ramzan this year its getting even more difficult for me...can't seem to get enough sleep and sleep patterns are all messed up. 
Absolutely right...once a night owl always a night owl. Lol, will try...someone else keeps telling me too to go to bed early and be an early riser but guess that one dream aint coming true. ðŸ˜›

Thanks, hope you had a wonderful weekend, had less work and more time to yourself. Wish you have a fantastic week ahead with plenty of sunny happy moments in it. Wish you all the luck for the exams, papers and studies. May you get best grades and achieve success in everything. Take good care buddy. Will catch up with you sooon! *hugs* :))
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Yes title! Okay, so it seems my creative cells have been laid to rest permanently but will try to think of something. ðŸ˜›

Um, last song I heard was Zehnaseeb so a line from that coming...Tere Sang Beete Har Lamhe Pe Humko Naaz Hai...don't know if it will fit, but it just made me think of PhAb for a moment. Alright next suggestion coming soon hopefully!😛

Lol, same here. Creativity tu jaise bhaag hi gayi hai. ðŸ˜›

@bold- Love love love it! Seriously. Reminds me of not only PhAb but you guys too; i cherish each and every moment spend with you guys. :))
Will wait for other suggestions but if nothing comes up with go with this one. 
Reenatyzed thumbnail

ANU

ummm some random titles coming in mind

Mujhko bhaavein galiyan, teri galliyan

and another one

- Koi mujhko yun mila hai Jaise banjare ko ghar