mere Pagala Gamva Ki Laraki RagNa

angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know, i just keep posting stories. but i can't help myself.  i will post the rest of the chapters on each of my stories when i get 20 comments thats my rule. so i hope you like this story.

Kalpana has always been a clumsy girl; every time she does something it always goes wrong. Her mother Kamla taught her to be a proper girl and learn to cook, clean, dance, and even more. She was very educated, but she had a dream, which is to find someone special.  That dream will soon come true when a man by the name of Raghav Singhania appear in there village to make a business deal.  Raghav world will be turned upside down when he meets clumsy kalpana. She will not only cause trouble for him, but change him also.

Chapter 3 is updated should be on page 2

Chapter 4 on page 4

Chapter 5 on page 4

Chapter 6 on page 6

chapter 7 on page 8

Chapter teaser on page 10

Chapter 8 on page 11

chapter 9 on page 12

Chapter teaser on page 15

Chapter 10 on page 16

Edited by angelk1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail

Scene 1

Raghav walks in his office. Everywhere he turned people are saying good morning.

He walks in his office and sat down on his chair. Than he opens his laptop and click on the video chat that just recently appear.

"Hm mm." He says

"Raghav, did you look on the file I sent you?" she says

"Not yet mam, but I was just about to look at it." He says

"Good. This is a very important deal Raghav, make sure you get them to accept." She says

"ham mam." He replied

After video chatting with his mom, Raghav look at the file.  So it's about the land huh? She really wants to build a company at this dump. He thought

"Well I better get this out of the way so I can work on my next task." He says standing up to leave.  He called Sammy and told him where he will be and if anything important comes for him to put it on his desk. Raghav fix his tie and got in his car then he drove to the small village.

Scene 2

Kalpi was busy getting ready for school, when her brother tells her to hurry up.

"Coming she says."

Kalpi walks to the kitchen and grab her food, then she says by to her mom and dad. Closing the door she saw pakiya bringing the bike. When he stops, she got on and they ride all the way to school. Once they reach the school, pakiya saw kalpi friends. He ties his bike to the tree and walks with kalpi to meet them at the gate.

"Hey kalpi." Says paki

"Hey." She says back

"Hi paki, you look pretty today." Pakiya said making paki smile.

"Thanks pakiya." She says than turns her attention to kalpi.

"Are you coming over at my place today? My dad bought me a new computer I don't know how to work it." She says

"Sure, I can't wait to see it." She says back

They went to class and took notes and answer question, when it was time to go home kalpi rushed out of the school, falling by accident. When she reached the gate she saw paki. Once she was next to her, they started walking to paki house.

"Hey kalpi?" she says

"Yeah" she replied

"Have you ever been in love?" she asked

"No not really. Why? You in love with pakiya?" she says jokingly

"What! No way.  No offence, but his not my type." She says

"Well who is?" kalpi asks

"Hmm.. maybe John Abraham and Akshay Kumar." She says

"Ashkay isn't that the mailman that brings us mail?" she asked

" no, Ashka the actor." She says not ringing a bell to kalpi.

"Never mind, so what about you kalpi?"

" I don't have one." She says honestly

" oh come on kalpi. Everyone has something they like in a guy." She says

" I don't paki." She says walking ahead of her.

Paki plays the song bahara and sing along with it.

Badli badra badla saavan

She walks up to kalpi. And grab her shoulder.

Badla jag ne bhes re

Kalpi looks at paki and then looks at the pretty flowers.

Tora saajan
Aayo tore desh

Raghav reaches the village and then parks his car.

Soyi soyi palkon pe chal ke
Meri sapno ki khidki pe aa gaya
Aate jaate phir mere dil ke,

He got out and looks at the village. Mother has good eye. This looks nothing like the picture. It's terrible, but the land is big. He thought

Inn haathon mein woh khat pakda gaya

Pyaar ka
Lafzon mein rang hai pyaar ka
Bahara bahara
Hua dil pehli baar vee
Bahara bahara

He enters the gate and covers his nose when he smelt something. This village reeks of food. . He thought   covering his nose.   

Tora saajan
Aayo tore desh

Kalpi to busy watching paki didn't see Raghav pass right by her. They both continue to walk away from each other, ending the song.

Once they've reached paki house. Kalpi and paki walk towards her room. Her mom comes to them and says hi. Then she leaves.  Paki showed kalpi the new computer her dad got her from the city.

"Wow, this is big" she says

"I know. I can't wait until i start using it." She says

Both girls talk for a while until kalpi decides to go home. While on her way she saw a beautiful flower in the muddy hill.  She quickly walk to the hill to look at the flower, Bending down she picks it up. Just when she was about to get up, her foot got stuck in the mud. She tried pulling her foot but nothing happened. Suddenly, she felt herself sinking.

Of all the places I had to be stuck in this. She thought while struggling to get free.

Her body kept sinking and making it harder for her to get out.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screams

"PLEASE!" she says

Scene 3                                 

Raghav was walking to his destination when he heard a cry for help. He ignored it at first, but when the voice cried the third time.  He walks towards it. When he got there, he saw a girl sinking in the quick sand.  Finding a rope he quickly throws it at her.

"Grab the rope." He says getting closer.

Kalpi looks up making her glasses fall from her small face. She grabs the rope and tried to pull her self out, but she couldn't get her foot out. Looking up the sun prevents her from seeing him.

"I can't get out" she says

"Just hold on tight, I will pull you." He says

Kalpi grabs on to the rope tightly and tug on it, giving him the signal, to pull her. Raghav pulls tightly until she started getting lighter. Just when she was about to grab on to him, the rope cut. Quickly Raghav grabs her hand and pulls her up, making them both fall.

Kalpi lands on Raghav chest, making her hair loose and Raghav holding her protectively.

She lifts her upper body up and looks at her savior and Raghav did the same. They had a moment. Raghav not liking this feeling pushes kalpi away from him, making her fall.

"What kind of stupid girl are you. Getting your self stuck in the mud." He says

Kalpi looks at him on the floor. She blushes a little and watches him walking back and forth yelling at her.

"I mean can't you read the signs." He says pointing to the sign that says do not come up.

I forgot villagers are uneducated he thought

Kalpi blushes out of embarrassment. She gets up and says "sir, thank you for saving my life." She says

Raghav stop pacing and looks at her innocent eyes. He signs and says "its ok, just don't do something reckless like this again."

"I won't sir, thank you again." She says

Raghav walks away from her not caring if she gets lost. While kalpi looks at him before walking the other way.

Scene 4

Raghav enters the kapoor mention and waited while the servant goes to inform Mr.kapoor.  He fixed his suit and wipes the small mud on his jacket sleeve. While doing that he remembers the girl falling on him and they had a moment.

"You must be Mr. Singhania." Sahil said snapping Raghav from his thought.

"Ah yes. I am. I came for the documents." He says

"Oh yes, please follow me." He said

Raghav follows sahil to his office. When they were inside, he sits down.

Sahil showed him the document to the land and went over the conditions.

"So this is the biggest land in this village. This deal will be good for our village." He says

"Yes it will. Once our company is set up, people will take interest in this village." He says than he said "so are we set?"

"Well, before you sign this paper. There's a condition I want you to know." He says

Raghav sternly looks at him "what condition?" he says

"I want you to marry my daughter." He says

"Your daughter? This is not part of the contract." He says

"I know, but you look like someone that can teach her to take things seriously." He thought

Raghav thought about it. He knew his mom wants this deal, besides it will be a big help to his company.  He signs

"Ok I will do it." He says

"Thank you, thank you" he says

After Raghav signs the paper, and walks out the room. Just when he was about to leave the mention his phone rings.

"Yes mom, I've made the deal." He says

"Good, I want you to start tomorrow. Destroy anything that's there." She says before hanging up.

Raghav walks to his car and drove to the nearest hotel to sleep.

Scene 5

Kalpi walks in her house. Her mom saw her appearance. She walks to her and says "what happened to you kalpi?"

"I fell in the mud, while on my way home." She says not telling the whole truth

"Thank goodness, I was so worried." She says

Vitthal comes to her and check if she was hurt. When he saw no injures, he smiles.

"You have to be careful kalpi. Anything can happen when a girl walks alone." He says

"Don't worry dad, I'm a big girl. I can take care of them." She says

Kamla told her to take a shower for dinner. Then she walks away.

Kalpi goes to her room and thought about the guy that saved her. Than she remembers paki question about the type of guy she likes. Smiling she thought about her savior.

After dinner she went to her room. When she saw a shooting star she made a wish. Not knowing that Raghav was walking right by her house.

To be continue...

Chapter 2

aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Luved it. Plz update soon w8in 4 it.
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Continue soon:)
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow a total filmy start😆😆..loved it..please continue soon..
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting, please continue
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 2

The scene starts with Raghav and his construction workers cutting down the trees and anything that's in there way.
Scene 1

Raghav looks at his planning sheet than he looks at the boss.

"So this is how the building will be design. I want this perfect. If any of this is not correct than I will personally make sure you never work again." He says

The man nod his head scared of what might happen. Not wanting to be anywhere near Mr. Singhania he quickly walks toward his workers. Raghav watch his workers.  When he turns around he saw a group of farmers coming towards him.  One of the farmers came to him.

"Excuse me sir, but what do you think your doing?" he says

"I'm destroying the trees." He says

"But sir, this is where we work, where we farm." He says

"Well now, it belongs to me."

"You can't destroy our land; if you do we will lose our job." Said one of the farmers

"This is our life. We use what we grow to feed our children." Says another farmers

Raghav looks at all of them; coming closer to him he says "does it look like I care about our little village." He says

Scene 2

Vitthal was heading to the field to work when one of his farm buddies comes up to him.

"What's wrong rohan?" he says

"Did you hear, someone is destroying our farm land?" He says

"What, who is he?" he says

"I don't know, but he was a businessman." He says

Another one, who is trying to take our land, Will they ever leave us alone? He thought.
Kalpi was leaving when he heard his father talking to one of his workers. She was shock at what she heard.  What kind of person would do something like this? All our hard work, for their benefit. She thought.  She heard her father leaving and follows them, when they reach there. She saw a lot of farmers yelling and screaming.

"Leave our land."

"What will happen to us, if you do this?"

"How will we make a living?"

Vitthal walks to the scene and face Raghav. Kalpi tries to see the guy but his back was towards her.

"This land is our life." He says

"If you destroy it, how will we make a living?" he asked

Raghav looks at vitthal and says "find another land. I heard you guys have more land around here." he says

Vitthal shook his head "yes we do, but this land provides a lot of resources for our crops." He says

"I don't care, if you have a problem with this. Talk to the guy that sold me these lands." He said plainly

The farmers' starts whispering to each other wondering who sold there land. Vitthal who has nothing else to say, walks away dejected. Soon the villagers follow him. Kalpi watches her father walking away sadly. She knew this wasn't right. She wanted to do something about it, but her dad comes first. She started walking away just when Raghav turn to her direction. Kalpi stop when she felt a tug in her heart. She knew it was stupid but she felt like her heart was calling to someone. She turned around when Raghav turned to look at his workers working.

Shaking her head, she turned back around and walks home.

Scene 3

Vitthal enters his home and sat down on his chair, looking sad. Not to long kalpi walks
In. she walks to her dad and hugs him.

"Baba don't worry, everything will be fine." She says

"Our dream, and our earning, how will we live?" He says

"We can start new, work in another land." She says

Vitthal shook his head, "no kalpana I can't do that.' He says

"That land, your grandfather found it, and made so everyone can farm there." He says

"It is very significant because our ancestors use to work there. All of us have good memories. I don't know how they found the will to that land. After all, your grandfather hid it somewhere no one will find it." He says hiding his face to cry

Kalpi hate to see her dad in pain decides to help her dad. She vows that she will get there
Land back, at all cost.

Scene 4

The next day Raghav and his team of workers were building his company. They were doing pretty good. They had already done the base, now there working on the middle.

"Good, good. Everything is coming along fine." He says

"Well we did start late at night." Says the boss

"I will make sure you get a bonus for this." He says making the boss smile

Just when he was about to leave them to work, He saw a girl on top of the bulldozer. She was standing there with confidence, arms cross and her sari swaying in the wind. Her duppat falls untangles itself from her neck and lands on his face.  He took it off and stares at the girl. Both were shock to see each other.

They both had a flashback to when they met. Raghav coming out of his shocking state glares at the girl. Is she crazy, why is she up there? He thought

Kalpi looks at her savior, not believing it. He's the one that's stealing our land?" she thought. How can my hero become my villain? She thought

Kalpi jumps down from the bulldozer earning quite a stare from the workers and farmers who were protesting. She landed safely and stares at Raghav.

"You're the one causing problems to our village?" she asked

Raghav smirk. He could easily see her leg shaking, but she pretends not to show it.

"And if I am?" he says

"Then you have no shame." She says

"Shame, what should I be ashamed of." He says coldly

"Taking somebody else's land, and removing us from our work." She said

"Your land belongs to me. I have every right to do what I please."

"Those people are fighting for this land and to make a living. Cant you see what you're doing is destroying them." she says

"If the people concerned are fussing over this land than they clearly don't see the big picture."He says

"No the one who clearly don't understand is you." She says angrily. Moving her hand, and accidentally hitting the controller, starting the bulldozer.

Kalpi looks at the machine, shaking and making noise. Panicking she watches as the machine moves faster, heading towards the constructing building. Raghav screamed at everyone to move out the way. Protesters stop to watch the bulldozer destroying the building.  When the noise died down and the smoke was gone, everyone turned their heads to kalpi and Raghav.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" he says pissed

"I...I didn't mean to do that." She says grabbing and UN grabbing her dress, out of nervousness.

"Didn't mean to? You purposely ruin my construction to save this land. He says walking closer to her. 

"What do you have to say for yourself." he says grabbing her hand tightly and pulling her body closer to him.

"I'm sorry." She says honestly

Raghav looks into her eyes. Not knowing that he was getting pulled in. He thought to himself. Behind those glasses she has a pretty eye.  Quickly realizing what he was thinking he let her hand go. Kalpi heart was beating fast, she didn't know why. She continued to look at him even when he let her go, daydreaming.

Raghav turned his back to her and says "you will pay greatly for what you've done."

He turn around to scold her some more when he realize she was still staring at him with her mouth half way open. He walks to her and snap his finger, snapping her from whatever she was dreaming. She blinks and blushes realize he caught her staring at him, far to long.  Raghav glares at her

"You think this is a joke?" he says

"You will pay greatly for your interruption." He says turning around to leave.

After he was gone the villagers surrounds her saying some praises and picking her up. They took her all the way to her house screaming and shouting happily. Everyone was happy for her bravery except herself. She felt worse and knew something bad was going to happen.

Kalpi parents came out, wondering what's going on. They were surprise to see kalpi being carried. Kamla asked what's going on and one of the villagers said "the business man that wants our land, construction was destroyed by our very own kalpana." He says
Vitthal looks upset.  He wanted to yell at her but not in front of every.
After kalpi come in the house, vitthal yells at her for being so reckless.

"What have you done kalpana?" he says

"I didn't mean to papa."  She said honestly

Vitthal knew when ever she say papa she thinks she's in trouble.

"I was just gonna convince him to give back our land when I accidentally hit the button." She says crying. Vitthal walks to her and hug her. Then he says "its ok kalpana. I understand."

Scene 5

The next day Raghav sent a lawyer to find Kalpi School and give the principle a paper. The lawyer searched for the school until he found it. When he reached there, he walks straight to the principle office and gave her the letter. When the principle read the letter she was surprise.  She called kalpana to the office and when she arrived she told her to sit down.

Kalpi confuse on what's going on asked "did I do something wrong Mrs. Khan? Or is my grade bad, because I can work harder." She says panicking

"No kalpi, nothing like that." She said sadly

"Then what is it?" she says calmly

"Kalpi from this day on, I hear by expelled you from school. Even if you try going to another school you won't be able to get in because this will be in your record." She says
For some reason when the teacher said the word expelled the room got smaller for kalpi. 

She couldn't breath; she just couldn't handle this news. Looking ready to cry she asked

"Why am I expelled?" she says

The principle hands her the paper. Kalpi reads it and was shock. I can't believe he did this for something I did on accident. Pissed off she got up and left the school. Then she went to go look for him. When she found him she marched right up to him.

"This is your way of punishing me." She says showing the paper

"This is just half of it. I wanted to give you the next letter in person." He says

"You are crushing my parents dream, by making me expelled." She says

"I don't care. You crushed my mothers dream to build this company. I had a deadline to finish it by today, but you ruined it."  He stated coldly

"I told you I didn't do it on purpose and I even apologize, but what you're doing isn't right, it's unfair." She says

"Unfair? unfair is what someone would say when your sister takes your toy. But this is far from being unfair. I call this justice." He says grabbing her face.

"When you have the time read the letter, because I'm not a very patient person." He says letting go of her face and turned around to leave.

As soon as he was gone, kalpi opens the letter. While reading it her hands were trembling and her feet gave out. She drops down on the floor with a shocking expression, still holding the paper in her hand.

To be continue...                      

Chapter 3
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I m luvin it. Plz di update soon.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
i m loving this concept ...pls update soon...i would love to read more...😳
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..lol kalpi by mistake destroyed rags ka building😆😆
Damn excited to know about the second letter ..do continue soon..