Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The average height of Inidan women is 5 ?   Yay ...that means I am Tall 
TBH , Indians may be not as tall as the ones from west but the average height of men will definitely be 5'5  and that of women will be  5'3
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer shouldn't be there in the list
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For guys who are actors, anyone below 5'8" is short. 
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: K.Sean

W*F. 5'3 and 5'0? Okay maybe since I am quite short, yet towered over most women on the streets back in India. I bet the average height of Punjabi men and women is different though.

LOL yea 5'0 seems really short. I believe Punjabi men/women might be taller than the rest of India. Kashimiris are tall too.
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All these guys are short..
Any actor below 5'10 is considered short...I don't think Ranbir is 6 feet tall.. He's the same height as KJo who is 5'9, maybe he's an inch taller than Kjo at most

Plus have you seen him stand next to Arjun Kapoor who is 6'1, he is quite short.
Edited by RoAya - 9 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoAya

Plus have you seen him stand next to Arjun Kapoor who is 6'1, he is quite short.

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In that first picture Arjun's posture makes him look shorter and the last one Ranbir's head is bending so we can't go by that either...

Ranbir's is definitely shorter than 6 feet
Edited by RoAya - 9 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Whats these guys height?  Google baba says Abhay and Sid M are 6'1" and ARK is 6'2" but thats not the proportions here.

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm 4'11" and tiny so everyone is a giant in comparison especially my brothers who are nearly 6 feet ðŸ˜­
I find it hilarious when people lie about their height. Why do they do that? ðŸ˜†
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its kind of rude to limelight someone,s physical attributes (that many attribute as shortcomings) and pinpoint them like this...with whatsoever intention of even praising them, its just does not seem right and polite.
human beings should be discussed with reference to their ethics values heart mind soul and kind of ppl they r...and should not be based upon height weight color facial features etc... we r human beings, not some jaanwar for qurbaani  ðŸ˜†  ... not even some commodities to be discussed like this bluntly based on our physical attributes.

showbiz world is quite cruel to dissect human beings like this, with whatever excuse or logic that it is wrapped in.