Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HI LionHeart

Great UD very much enjoyed It. It's been two months since Dutta and Nakku have got married she can't believe It has gone by quickly. Nakku tells Dutta she wants out of this marriage. I think she said this because she starting have feeling and now Is she felt comfortable with him. Can't wait to read what Dutta will do

Thanks as always Take care
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi curly locks

Loved the  ud...crouching tiger flying dragon...๐Ÿ˜†dutta is crawling ...he is searching for pen...naku likes poking him...it's a watch ...cute moments ...it did bring smile on my face too๐Ÿ˜›

Dutta is concerned for her health...appointment on time...depart thing broke his heart...don't blame him...naku is stunned too

He would confess ...when ...I m enjoying their cute moments...so plz ud soon

Edited by Nakusha - 9 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Daya,

Thanks for pm, annos and ud.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Great ud as usual , why wouldn't it be ur a pro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
Dutta scene looking for his watch was cute , he's embarrassed Nakku seeing him on his all fours, not ready to admit  he's silly enough to loose watch... Nakku's teasing about the invisible ink was so funny.

Tasha getting comfortable with each other is bothering them both ,  Nakku takes the initiative and decides enough is enough of this sham marriage, don't think he saw that coming.

waiting eagerly for next ud... till next time take care.

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
wonderful ud
naku brings fun element in dutta's life๐Ÿ˜†
parting ways...no way
pls ud soon
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi lion.heart

Congrats for new user name...awesome ud...pen & watch conflict...written too well๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta is caring ...considerate towards naku...doesn't forget appointment

Reality check for both...they have a deal...feel both want to break...pls ud soon

Edited by sona89 - 9 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful update daya,
the crouching crawling scene was really funny. enjoyed nakku teasing him to bits, only she can do it. i love the small caring instances that you include in your stories like dutta taking the whole tray from her hands instead just the coffee then remembering her appointment. however nakku's sudden declaration to end the marriage stunned both dutta n me.
uwith thumbnail
hi daya
awesome ud...dutta's watch sequence & naku's comment...liked their convo...pls ud soon
mirage123 thumbnail
hi daya
fab ud...naku brought smile on dutta ...few sec the comment on parting...disappoint him...ud soon
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi curly locks
plz ud๐Ÿ˜Š