Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Jan for the updates. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
It's good to see that Amritha and Adhi's track has concluded well.  Adhi and his mother need to be punished for what they did, I can't believe his mom still continued to lie to the police. 

Indira lashing out at her daughter made perfect sense.  Deepa handled it in a different way because of what Thulasi told.  Amritha still needs to apologize to everyone for her mistake. 

Looks like Deepa is starting to have second thoughts about Prabhakar also, all the couples will be together for the trip.  Thulasi's dream is scary.  Hope these guys are not going to repeat with all the violence and hospital, we've had enough of the violence and being at the hospital. 

Mohan and Kalyani are back together, nice.  Padma telling that GW shouldn't come to the trip lol, that was funny. 

GP's daughter...Tamil's next social service is waiting for him lol.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 9 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Tamil and Thulasi's scene was so sweet!!  I liked it a lot, both just had the chance to talk and express their feelings for each other was so beautiful!  Mr. K, we need more such scenes with TT like this and the good music. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Seriously never thought we would be seeing Shakshi or Adhi again in Thendral...I'm surprised.  And Gomathy's fianc himself is a bad guy!
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya y can't they wrap up ...Always bringing old issues ..
N this kalyani issue too ..jus like tat she tears t order ..mohan n her mil gonna explode ...Writers wont let anyone happy at least for a single episode 😉
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
what is happening in Thendral these days any idea
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I don't get why they brought Shakshi again today, however it looks like a happy ending is coming in a couple weeks.  Thulasi will finish her studies and reach her goal while Tamil will find another job also.  Except for P and D getting back together, there are no major issues now.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
i guess to bring Deepa and Prabha... Sakshi track is being introed again...
TA is going to do his social service with the Councillors daughter i guess 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Oh my goodness they played TT's bgm today after such a long time!  I can't believe it, it was good to hear that music in the background. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Everyone has arrived at the destination, now we have to wait and see what problems are going to come.