Bade Acche Lagte Hain Written Update 17th June 2014

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys I will be updating every Tuesday from today. 

Bade Acche Lagte Hain 17th June 2014 Written Update 

Riddhima is shown waiting for Vikram, she tries to call him but his phone is not reachable. She then sees him with Kady and is happy. She asks about the baby, she asks the gender. Vikram says it was a girl. He says that when he held her the first time it felt like I was holding Sammy. She asks as to why he didn't get her home. Vikram tells her about the Kapoors taking them and he couldn't refuse. He assures her that later he will bring her back home where she belongs. Hearing this Cady confronts him about it. She says that you said that the baby will stay with them so why did you lie. Vikram tells her that he didn't lie and will speak to Ram and bring her here as it's her right to be here. Saying this he goes.

Next Pihu is shown playing with the baby, Natasha comes and sees her. She gets sad. Priya comes there and seeing her sad asks her if she is thinking about her own kids. Natasha says that seeing Pihu it reminded me of how I was before. Priya says that she is just like her. The way she handled tough situations she is proud of her.  Priya says that she has helped her a lot during tough situations. She says that if Pihu has even some of her qualities she will manage things well. 

Pihu and Kush are shown with the baby girl. Kush asks if she hasn't slept yet. Phu says that in this matter she has gone on her father. She says that just like her father she doesn't like to sleep early. Kush says that she is like Suhani he then realizes what he said and tells her that he will not talk about anyone who are no more a part of us anymore. Pihu says that at least he can meet Suhani unlike her who can't even meet Sammy no matter how much I want to. Kush says that he doesn't want to meet her as when he tried to she didn't want to see him. Kush says that the moment he laid his eyes on the baby he fell in love with her and forgot all the problems and hatred. He says that you and me will love the child and if necessary kill someone for her. Pihu agrees with him. She says goodnight and goes. 

Vikram is looking at Sammy's pic. He congratulates him for becoming a father. He then starts to talk about the child. How the child looks just like him and Suhani. He tells him that the baby is in safe hands. He promises him that soon the child will be with him and till then..

Kush is shown thinking about Suhani and how she told Sammy that Kush is the father of her child and also how she confessed to killing Sammy to protect her child. He then remembers holding the baby for the first time. He is happy that he became a dad. He is missing the baby. He goes from his room and comes to Pihu's room. He sees her sleeping with the baby, he takes the baby from her room. Pihu then wakes up and find that the baby is not there. She becomes frantic and calls everyone. She tells them that the baby is missing. She asks Ram to find the child soon as she can't live without the baby. Kush then comes there with the baby and asks what happened. 

Pihu gets angry on him for taking the baby without her permission. He tires to explain himself but she doesn't listen. Pihu takes the child form him and goes. Kush then goes to Priya and tells him that Pohu is becoming obsessive again like the way she was with Sammy. He says that he can't love without his daughter. Priya tells him to calm down. She says that Ram has gone to speak to her. 
Ram comes to speak to Pihu. He sees her playing with the child. She says she feels connected to the baby, she says the baby looks just like Sammy.

Precap: Kush and Pihu are arguing over who will name the baby. On one hand Pihu says since it's Sammy's child she will name her. Kush gets angry and tells her not to forget that he is the child's father.  

Edited by Ritu- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Ritu! :D
Hate this fighting b/w Pihu and Khush for SS baby! ðŸ˜µ
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks much for the WU, Ritu! :D
Hate this fighting b/w Pihu and Khush for SS baby! ðŸ˜µ

@ bold I agree with you...it reminds me of Nuts and Jhanvi fighting over Kartik's child!! First Pihu was obsessed over Sammy and now this!! 🥱
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update

thanks a lot

I wonder why ram couldnot say anything to Pihu yet again
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ritu-

@ bold I agree with you...it reminds me of Nuts and Jhanvi fighting over Kartik's child!! First Pihu was obsessed over Sammy and now this!! 🥱

yes so much the same
and Priya and Nutz even discussed about how history is repeating itself

wonder why CVs cant think of something new😕
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update, I hate pihu again😡
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pihu needs to go to some psychotic relief centre. First she was so obssed with sammy and now to this little girl. I hope Vikram and his family will take the child or hope suhani will comeout of jail and happily lived with Kush and her baby.

I really hope Suhani is not the killer !!! They should show as Pihu is the killer ...err...pihu😡😡😡

what happen to the loving and kind Young pihu. I don't understand why the older pihu is full of herself. I can't believe she is Priya's daughter.