neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

awesome post nehaa..
i agreed
well their emotions are really amazing for us..
and the painful moments are really touching...

Can't forget their painful moments and happy moments.. <3333

thank u😛
me too cant forget them
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing post neha mayank and nupur r couple still ppl miss them talk abt them if any romantic couple name come in any poll mayur name is there if any article come which couple u want them back mayur name is there its showing how much ppl love them and miss them :)
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All Mayur fights made me sad and their sad moments made me cry
The 1st scene u mention is heart wrenching but is one of the best scene... Bow down to ArTi 4 their performance whenever I watch that scene I feel the same pain and it move me to tears they have still that impact on me... I remember once I was watching this scene and my sis was watching me and after sometime she said stop crying stupid shadi hogayi thi mayank nupur ki nd I was like mjhe pata hai
Other than this there r numerous scenes that touched our heart
neha_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

amazing post neha mayank and nupur r couple still ppl miss them talk abt them if any romantic couple name come in any poll mayur name is there if any article come which couple u want them back mayur name is there its showing how much ppl love them and miss them :)

ya...and they will always stay an evergreen couple..after Mayur so many couples tried to copy them..but we know Mayur r the trendsetters😳
neha_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

All Mayur fights made me sad and their sad moments made me cry

The 1st scene u mention is heart wrenching but is one of the best scene... Bow down to ArTi 4 their performance whenever I watch that scene I feel the same pain and it move me to tears they have still that impact on me... I remember once I was watching this scene and my sis was watching me and after sometime she said stop crying stupid shadi hogayi thi mayank nupur ki nd I was like mjhe pata hai
Other than this there r numerous scenes that touched our heart

i really love that scene..and still i start crying and emotional while watching that scene..
MJHT still has the same impact on me which it had when we watched the episodes for the 1st time..
missing it a lot
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

that genuinely took the breadth pf MaYur fans...mujh mein bhi himmat nahi ki main woh scene dobara dekh pao...its heart wrenching...that time was really tough...but we all stood united and brought her back...hugs to all MaYurians...🤗🤗

Ahh that scene broke my heart into million pieces though somewhere I knew it gonna happen
neha_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Ahh that scene broke my heart into million pieces though somewhere I knew it gonna happen

..but we Mayurians got courage and brought nupur back..and season 2 gave some of the best scenes of Mayur
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_mjht

..but we Mayurians got courage and brought nupur back..and season 2 gave some of the best scenes of Mayur

Yup we got our MayUr back that 2 months were soo long... nd the most awaited day come

premana thumbnail
they were the most sadden moment and heart touching days dear.can't forget them.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post neha
mayur was truly magical. they were the couple who made us laugh and as well as made us cry.
they still ruled our heart.
Will love my Mayur alwz.