Rangrasiya Written Update 17 June 2014,Maasa back to Haveli

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update 17 June 2014

Paro asks Rudra whether he will help her in finding his mother. Rudra refuses and Paro says she went because Mohini threatened to leave home and with great trouble she came out of Thakursa's grip and tries to persuades him to save her life which is in danger. Rudra says she left 15 years back so no need to find her. Paro says till I find her I won't return and you said you are tired of running and want to take rest but you are running again.

He goes to office but keeps remembering Paro's words and gets FB of his childhood days when he hurt his leg on a piece of glass. Mala asks why he did not call her he said  I did you did not hear so I thought  you are angry she promises she will never be angry with him.

Aman comes and tells Rudra he found her as he instructed him.. Paro is searching for Maasa in the sun and asking all she and then Rudra comes in the jeep and their RR song in the BG. He tells her to sit in the car she refuses saying she wont come back till she finds Maasa. He tells her Aman found her and she asks so you found her and is happy.

He stops his jeep at a broken down place and asks her to accompany him the door opens its Laila he stops but maasa is also there. Paro  is happy that he found her and he says that she will keep running as it is her nature to run and wont stay anywhere and sits in the vehicle and asks her to come. Paro goes to Maasa and says she wants to talk to her alone..Laila waits outside and Paro tells her firmly why did you leave your own house and go as Mala tries to tell her . She says why you left 15 years back and leave your beloved son . She tells her your son loves you a lot till today and if you come back to your home you should never leave.

Mala says marriage in between two people and 15 years back may be I made some mistakes and she  says she does not want to blame anyone  maybe she is at fault . Paro asks her Rudra loves you and do you want to come back home to your kid he called you in sleep ,Mala says yes I heard Paro says how she could leave and go ,she does not want to put pressure on her but Majorsa searched for her and found her and if she comes back home today it should be forever. Rudra gets impatient and climbs down his vehicle. Laila tells him he ill-treated her and it was difficult to rescue her. Just then Paro comes out alone and Rudra again says bad about Mala and her dhoka just then Laila says Majisa as Mala comes out. Paro is pleased. Mala says thanks to Laila for letting her come back and rescuing her .Laila says she is always welcome in case  of need and Paro goes and  sits at the back Rudra is angry as Mala sits beside him. Paro tells her all they did recently her Mumbai trip and Majorsa getting gold medal

All three in the jeep and Mala says she did not want to come back but for the night I wanted to take you and did not want to leave you. I used to ring up Danveer everyday  and thought of you every day which made my time pass  and life bearable  and talks about of olden days and he shouts enough. Paro is scared.

Precap  Paro says thanks to Majorsa and he rudely says not necessary but she does not stop she shuts his mouth with her hand and then says Shukriya and kisses the cheek of her stunned Majorsa.😉

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the fast WU
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update
mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode and from Precap only one thing assured,Paro is one bold cat.are all rejhastani girls like her?See she is faster than Rudra,taking the initiative.Very well done women in india are Progressing well.😆👏
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!! 
LOVED the precap!!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Chalhov! :D
ankvk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this update...