creative team and there creative coins

jalludewani thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
jodha akbar creatives may not care much about history & religious view but most of us do
 kalimah with idol image coins as per history Never Ever issued in entire Mughal history
creative department at least do a bit more resarch before such a proclamation.
 If anyone prefers being delusional, who cares really history not change.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalludewani

jodha akbar creatives may not care much about history & religious view but most of us do
 kalimah with idol image coins as per history Never Ever issued in entire Mughal history
creative department at least do a bit more resarch before such a proclamation.
 If anyone prefers being delusional, who cares really history not change.

No Kanha Radha coins were issued as per my knowledge but a very similar kind of coin to those shown in the serial was issued. Those were the famous Ram Siya coins, which are regarded by coin collectors as the most precious ancient coins of India. They had a picture of Ram Sita on one side and Islamic inscription on the other.

Akbar is the only Muslim monarch in the history of the world to have issued coins with images on it. And idol images makes these coins invaluable for collectors.
Edited by Donjas - 9 years ago
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Here is the coin that Akbar issued, with Ram-Sita on one side and Islamic inscriptions on the other. Akbar was highly tolerant and this is shown through these coins! So the CV;s are partly right! 
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aady-

Here is the coin that Akbar issued, with Ram-Sita on one side and Islamic inscriptions on the other. Akbar was highly tolerant and this is shown through these coins! So the CV;s are partly right! 

It is hard to believe but each of these little coins is worth at least 1 Crore Rs. This value is going to increase substantially in the coming years as Indian economy gets bigger.
jalludewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

No Kanha Radha coins were issued as per my knowledge but a very similar kind of coin to those shown in the serial was issued. Those were the famous Ram Siya coins, which are regarded by coin collectors as the most precious ancient coins of India. They had a picture of Ram Sita on one side and Islamic inscription on the other.

Akbar is the only Muslim monarch in the history of the world to have issued coins with images on it. And idol images makes these coins invaluable for collectors.

Originally posted by: Donjas

It is hard to believe but each of these little coins is worth at least 1 Crore Rs. This value is going to increase substantially in the coming years as Indian economy gets bigger.

you guys are not getting what i am saying you are talking about ram sita coins they not contain any Islamic thing
i am saying
''Kalimah '' with ''idols images'' such kind of coins never ever issued in entire Mughal history its a Fact
even Akbar being tolerant to all religions never ever did this 🤢

Edited by jalludewani - 9 years ago
jalludewani thumbnail
today episode made it clear akbar Never Ever issued coins having ''kalimah''
 with idol images
 so i was right such coins Never Ever issued in entire mughal history the creative team comes with new idea inscribing '' Bismillah ir rahman nir rahim '' on them & such type of coins were too Never Ever issued in entire mughal history

jalludewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aady-

Description of the coins

http://www.cngcoins.com/Bid.aspx?Item_ID=154596

The Rama & Siya Rupee
Description

Triton XIII, Lot: 2001. Estimate $75000. Sold for $140000. This amount does not include the buyer's fee.

INDIA, Mughal Empire. Jalal al-Din Muhammad Akbar. 1556-1605. AR Rupee (5.39 g, 9h). Agra mint. Dated Amardad Ilahi year 50 (AH 1013/4 / AD 1604/5). "Ilahi 50 Amardad" in Persian in two lines surrounded by floral vine; all within linear and pelleted border / Lord Rama, crowned and in royal dress, standing right, holding arrow in right hand and bow in left, quiver over shoulder; behind, Siya (Sita), his consort, also standing right, holding a lotus in each hand; "Rama Siya" in Devanagari across upper field. Nidhi Gallery of Bharat Kala Bhavan Museum (http://www.bhu.ac.in/kala/gallery_nidhi.htm [reverse only illustrated]) = Rai Krishna Das, "Rama Siya Mudra" in Kala Nidhi (Souvenir of Bharat Kala Bhavan) I.3 (1951) p. 44 = JNSI LI (1989), cover illustration = Journal of the Academy of Indian Numismatics and Sigillography XIV-XV (1998-9), cover illustration; cf. BMC 172 = Friedberg 743b (half mohur; dated Farwardin). Good VF. Great metal quality, the third known example in silver.

it is the full discription of rama siya coins they contain nothing Islamic
probably issued during a special ocassion of  some hindu festival

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am not sure of this