Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Imtiaz Ali is the most overrated director of this decade 🤢 👎🏼
He is so uncreative, almost all of his films are dealing with the same stuff.

And he is a pathetic person. He tries hard to act like this intelligent man but he makes no sense.

Just because his marriage didn't work doesn't mean every marriage is like this, in stead of making a pathetic statement like that about his wife he should properly also realize that he didn't do enough for the marriage either.

And the comments made towards Nargis was pathetic, putting all blame on her.

MR. Imtiaz YOU SLEPT WITH NARGIS! In order to cast her you asked for favors so shut up and be a man and don't give the blame on her, you shouldn't have casted her if you can't handle the criticism now.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a schmuck. 
He's putting all the blame on his wife. When a marriage fails, both the parties tend to be equally responsible. This bombastic nature of yours gets reflected in your movies. How about making a straight comment that marriage is not your cup of tea rather than generalizing the entire institution. 

I always notice this, MEN particularly try to act like the innocent prey who's being constantly attacked by their wife. Marriage seems to be a burden for most of them and they seem unhappy and make jokes how they suffocate once they tie the knot. But 90% of women feel unhappy because they marry schmucks like you. Women make so many sacrifices, take care of you but still when marriage goes haywire it's entirely the woman's fault. How about these men for once own up to their faults.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yankees

One of my friends got an arranged marriage right out of high school, she was 17 at the time. I was so MORTIFIED that I never went to the wedding.

WHAT?!  😳

I am mortified just reading this!!!!

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Marriage is definitely not for everybody. Some people do feel tied down and entrapped by relationships with commitments. Depending on your personality, marriage may or may not work for you. Imtiaz is just sharing his experience with marriage. Ask someone who just broke up - they may say love is evil or that men/women are all evil etc.

Ross Geller got married and got divorced thrice and still found the institution beautiful 😆

Agree with you.. IA is wrong in generalizing it.. That's it.. 😳
Edited by Pehchaan.Kaun - 9 years ago
Qirat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why blame marriage ? Marriage cannot make you sad / happy or feel loved. Love is not in marriage, love is in people, and people put love in marriage. So stop blaming marriage for the imperfections of a few..🥱..