Ye Hai Mohabbatein 16th June 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 16th June 2014 Written Update

The episode starts when Shagun is thinking not to take wrong decision. Shagun says its about Adi's future. Bala is the best teacher for him. Ashok comes and hears everything. Ashok says what will Bala teach Adi? Shagun says so throw money, its about Adi, I can't take a risk with his education, Bala is perfect teacher for Adi. It is just going to be professional, he will come, teach Adi and leave, I don't care if he is Ishita's relative. Raman comes home thinking how he can convince Ishita that Bala has to teach Adi.

Raman brings mangoes and asks his driver to give a box to Amma. Ishita talks to him. Raman asks her to have it. Ishita thinks about how Vandu and her, who used to praise the mangoes Appa brings. Ishita thinks Raman brought the mangoes which Appa used to bring. Raman asks Ishita do you have holiday today? Ruhi is not here, you might be feeling bored, I was thinking shall we go to have coffee. Ishita checks Raman's temper and says no fever, then why? Raman says you said we should have coffee as friends, then why not. Think about it and tell me. Ishita says whats the matter? Ishita thinks of Bala's words and understands. Ishita calls Bala and asks did you tell to Raman that I agreed. Ishita says don't tell him. Ishita says great, such chances come often.

Raman comes and asks are you not coming. Ishita says no. Raman says lets go for drive. Ishita asks why is he doing this? Raman says you do much for everyone, so I thought to pamper you. Ishita says that is so sweet, can you do anything with me. Raman says yes, say it. Ishita says fine, then become Ishita for one day. Raman looks at her and says will I wear a saree and give lectures. Raman says you won't look beautiful like me. Ishita says you have to be good like me and praises herself. Raman gives a smile and says don't go on my face, and understand my feelings.

Raman gets dressed in the Madrasi outfit and says look at her, they made me ready at 2.30am, and sleeping now. I m doing this for Adi's studies so get up kumbhkaran, then 18 hours more, then I will show her place. Raman comes to Ishita and Dil kahin rukta nahi...plays... Ishita turns and he moves her hair off her face. Raman looks at her and smiles. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...plays... A mug falls and she wakes up. Raman says good morning, get up, we have to go in puja mahurat of 4am. Ishita asks did you not sleep. Raman says I slept well for two and half hours.

Ishita says get ready, I kept this saree and also kept geyser on. Ishita asks are you not taking this serious. Raman says no, it will be after 18 hours. Ishita gets ready and she hears Raman lifting Amma and taking her to the car. Raman asks her to open the car. Amma says don't do this, it will be sin if my son in law touches my feet, Anma thanks him. Appa is happy and says Raman wanted Amma to come in the puja. Raman makes Appa sit. Mihika says see his planning, Raman is doing this to show us, so we have to agree. Ishita smiles.

Raman says what is this in head. Ishita thinks Raman will taunt her on her Gajra. Ishita closes her eyes. Raman looks at her and says these flowers suit you a lot. Ishita asks are you taunting. Raman says he is praising her, everyone will see my wife in the puja.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...plays... Mihika sees them having an eyelock, and says come, leave some romance for tomorrow. We are getting late.

Iyers and Bhallas come to Bua's house. Amma says he is Raman, Ishita's husband. Raman jokes. Raman sits in the puja with Ishita. Raman coughs by the smoke. Ishita says leave it, lets go out. Raman says no, lets continue. The pandit guides him. When will 24 hours end. Ishita thinks did he really change. Music plays...

Precap:
Mihika plans to tease Raman. Raman is made to make Ishita sit in Raman's lap and then eat the Prasadam. Ishita says no. Raman says its ritual and we have to do. Ishita sits in his lap and Raman makes a painful face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much fr d word update!! loved ishra scenes!! want more n more
eagerly waitin fr tomorrows!! :-) 😊
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Prii, loved the episode & IshRa were fab, lot of cute-funny moments! ðŸ˜ƒEdited by Rishani7 - 9 years ago
sweetcheek15 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing I really appreciate it 
hate ramans attitude towards ishita
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ThanksEdited by Manzz - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Prii! :D